Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 15th, 2011, 04:24 PM       
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 15th, 2011, 06:58 PM       
also, is seven force a lesbian?
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 15th, 2011, 07:06 PM       
Real women keep their photos up when trolled.
Walkin like Brando ha ha
Coldcache is probably a spambot
Old Feb 15th, 2011, 09:22 PM       
ha o man long time guys. so there's a problem with some chick or something, anyway

masked of i-mocker mirite ha ha
Walkin like Brando ha ha
Old Feb 15th, 2011, 09:24 PM       
nyway what is a high school kid doin posting of internet. right? ha i'm just kidding, you look okay kid but seriously don't post pictures
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 15th, 2011, 09:27 PM       
Man of all the people to save the photo and repost it I didn't think it would be uhhh nevermind

Code:
whoosp

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog

Last edited by Esuohlim : Feb 15th, 2011 at 09:29 PM. Reason: removed Grislygus's name in order to keep secrets.Sorry bud!
Walkin like Brando ha ha
Old Feb 15th, 2011, 09:32 PM       
a ha sh i new that this would happen and be funny lol, pink floyd writing on tha wall rite
Walkin like Brando ha ha
Old Feb 15th, 2011, 09:34 PM       
i mean for seris, what could tha outcome POSSB be other than to get mad na take it down within a day
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 15th, 2011, 09:40 PM       
I'm scared of this
AlliSabbah is probably a spambot
Old Feb 16th, 2011, 07:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
It's a terrifying situation.
Oh yeah. I got legit busted up a bit but hey it was for a good cause and all.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 17th, 2011, 10:51 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldcache View Post
i mean for seris, what could tha outcome POSSB be other than to get mad na take it down within a day
Thanks ... I think ... for solving the mystery of the past couple of days.

i-Mockery - you miss a day, you miss a lot. Or not.
You may already be there.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Feb 18th, 2011, 04:16 PM       
Seriously, what the hell is even going on here?

edit: So I think I caught on here. ELX posted a picture of herself and "coincidentally" everyone on I-mockery saved it before she took it down.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 18th, 2011, 06:01 PM       
gotis casualty?
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 18th, 2011, 09:04 PM       
Maybe mom or dad got a look at the picture, and the commentary .... I know it would piss me off.
You may already be there.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 19th, 2011, 05:42 AM       
Elx looks like my best friend's wife looked in high school

Since my best friend's wife is like a sister to me, I am in the same basic camp as the Colonel
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 19th, 2011, 08:03 AM       
People said bad shit about elx? Where? And why would you do that? Elx is really nice. :/
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 19th, 2011, 08:14 AM       
everyone here gets picture hazing. every time i put up something, there's invariably a few comments here and there. she's just lacks the balls to stay and respond.

IF YOU CAN'T TAKE THE HEAT
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 19th, 2011, 11:41 AM       
I think she's mad cause she didn't get hazed.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 19th, 2011, 01:00 PM       
Can't take a picture of your plastron bared without taking flak.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Feb 19th, 2011, 04:17 PM       
idk who this coldcache guy is, but he gets a medal of honor

anyway if like 2 negative comments were enough to drive elx away, i'm kinda wondering how she stayed here for so long before that
filthiest soap dish
Old Feb 19th, 2011, 04:29 PM       
Isn't ELX the same girl that was posting pictures of her trophies she won in like middle school?
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Feb 19th, 2011, 04:43 PM       
idk but i'm kinda insulted now that a 14-year-old was questioning me on fitness
filthiest soap dish
Old Feb 19th, 2011, 04:47 PM       
I can sense she's about to post any minute now.

Nope, I scared her off.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 19th, 2011, 06:04 PM       
I like how you all have such diverse and unique opinions/takes on this subject, however -- I dislike that this is still a subject days later.

clarification: I was not trolled. I was also not upset because no one called me pretty. yes, I knew that you guys were just fucking with me, but that's what bothered me. even if you weren't being serious you were still being douchebags. I didn't think that was fair since I thought I was apart of the group by now. you guys never talk to eachother like that and you certainly never do it to the other girls here so I didn't like being singled out. I wasn't even angry at all until FZ posted that I should lose my edit button, but he's always annoyed me. I was extra mean to him and I did say a lot of bad words but it wasn't because I was pmsing, I was just tired. sorry to him.

@ chojin even if I am 14 that still means i've been fit 13 years longer than you have. so haaa. i'm still the expert

@ grislygus, stop whining. even if you hadn't of been outted I still would have known it was you, since you are the only person here that holds their liquor about aswell as a 15 year old does, and comes onto the internet to make an ass out of themselves in the middle of the night. I don't really care that you re-posted my picture either, but I think that the way you did it was really cowardice. it's also creepy that you saved it in the first place. you weren't around when any of the other picture stuff went on, so that's no justification. and needless to say, you will not be receiving any special pet names from me any longer!

@ theleader ..

@ mle you should take notes from wiffles or something and be more pleasant because being so nasty to other girls makes you seem trashy I wasn't going to say anything but a) this isn't the first time you've jumped into a discussion out of nowhere to make snarky comments and b) I can tell you're trying to pick a fight now just because you know nobody is on my side. not cool.

@ babs i purposefully took my time posting this just to see how long you'd spend refreshing

@ colonel <3 <3 <3

anyway, i resigned from class president so someone ought to step in before samantha returns.. there's me changing the subject and this is our new topic because we need one.

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Feb 19th, 2011, 06:40 PM       
Be anything, just don't be sorry. Tired or not, everything a person says, they meant exactly that when they said it. And frankly, any words I have spoken to you in the past few days have been made with the express intent of hitting back. Anything before that is just the same assholery that permeates the entirety of the board. All in good fun, one might say.

ps girls are stupidheads anyway