ScruU2wice is probably a spambot
Old Mar 20th, 2005, 06:56 PM       
when the bob saget fad comes back around I'm gonna be on top of the game
Dirty Girl
Matt Harty is probably a spambot
Old Mar 20th, 2005, 07:40 PM       
roker eats saget the faget
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 20th, 2005, 07:57 PM       
lol good one matt

oh and milhouse i was totally joking man dont worry we're still buds
Dirty Girl
Old Mar 20th, 2005, 08:25 PM       
hickman hey d
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 20th, 2005, 09:23 PM       
whats goin on matt hey i made a i-mockery club on myspace its pretty cool you should check it out that goes out to everybody out there with myspace join today
Dirty Girl
Old Mar 20th, 2005, 09:26 PM       
ok
DON'T F WITH ME
Old Mar 20th, 2005, 10:48 PM       
its cool
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Mar 21st, 2005, 12:56 PM       
ok so i ended up going to the mall, friday. i had no money, but my friend ended up buying the new MIKE JONES cd. He listened to the same song for about 2 hours and he wouldn't let me change it.
kitatsdiuqil
Old Mar 21st, 2005, 12:58 PM       
and then saturday i went to kristi's house(omg my gf ) and then we went to Johnny Carino's, an itallian restaraunt. I ordered meat loaf, and it sucked real hard. so i ended up eating only the free bread they give you.
kitatsdiuqil
Old Mar 21st, 2005, 01:00 PM       
then we went to the mall, because it was kristi's birthday, and i didnt have any money. but we got kicked out for making paper airplanes out of the US ARMY pamplets. i won though, mine went the farthest. we were suppose to be having a DISTANCE COMPETITION, but my friend made a boomerang plane because he's stupid.
kitatsdiuqil
Old Mar 21st, 2005, 01:01 PM       
i think i might get a job soon! :O
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 21st, 2005, 05:20 PM       
OK Rongi since I don't want anything to come between our Internet friendship I'll buy two Frank Zappa CDs the next time I go to the mall but you have to recommend me some really good ones alright best buds 4eva

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
DON'T F WITH ME
Old Mar 21st, 2005, 05:39 PM       
go liquid!
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Mar 21st, 2005, 07:50 PM       
HELLO FELLOW ROKERS.

I LOVE YOU ALL.

I wish I could join Hickman's Myspace club and be club buddies with him. ;_;
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 21st, 2005, 09:14 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim
OK Rongi since I don't want anything to come between our Internet friendship I'll buy two Frank Zappa CDs the next time I go to the mall but you have to recommend me some really good ones alright best buds 4eva
ok!

what i reccomend you start with is prolly the greatist hits (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...769573-1058522). From there, I'd have to reccomend something easy to get into. There are a lot of Zappa albums you have to work for, or be familiar with his old stuff in order to appreciate it. So don't get anything like Lumpy Gravy or Weasels Ripped My Flesh yet cuz you will HATE IT. If i could suggest anything, get Hot Rats ooooooooooor One Size Fits All.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Mar 21st, 2005, 09:17 PM       
Or you could get "Hit Me Baby One More Time" by Dweezil Zappa.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 21st, 2005, 09:18 PM       
Oh and don't pay attention to the bad reviews for the greatest hits because I rarely ever see a greatist hits compilation get anything higher than 3 1/2 stars because hardcore fans (read:faggots) are all like "wtf they didnt include :insert track here:"
The Unicorn
Old Mar 21st, 2005, 09:21 PM       
HIT ME RONGI ONE MORE TIME!
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Mar 21st, 2005, 09:25 PM       
that's what she said!

and it turns out she was a sadist and cut herself at night
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2005, 03:05 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam
Or you could get "Hit Me Baby One More Time" by Dweezil Zappa.
what album is that off of
The Unicorn
Old Mar 22nd, 2005, 05:37 PM       
The "Ready to Rumble" soundtrack.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2005, 06:28 PM       
automatic is a good dweezil album
Dirty Girl
Old Mar 22nd, 2005, 08:15 PM       
music forum plz!
OH GOD
Old Mar 22nd, 2005, 08:52 PM       
SHUT UP THIS IS GETERAL BLABBER U CANPOST WHAT EVER YOU WANT :> :>
Dirty Girl
Old Mar 22nd, 2005, 09:43 PM       
F************************** YOU