Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 29th, 2009, 12:55 AM       
I DON'T THINK THEY ARE. BUT I BELIEVE A LOT OF THINKS
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 29th, 2009, 05:19 AM       
Just getting home, it's about 5:20 AM debating whether to have another beer, don't have to work tomorrow. Anyone up?
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 29th, 2009, 05:21 AM       
Aimless, I think I was promised dinner, what happened to that?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 29th, 2009, 05:53 AM       
i gotta bring an actual video camera to kareoke next time, the audio recording sucks a million shits on this cellphone
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 29th, 2009, 08:54 AM       
there was a five-lined skink inside the store last night. i put him back outside, protecting him from getting stomped by a fat redneck or a fat indian.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 29th, 2009, 10:14 AM       
Speaking of fat rednecks, I just saw a pickup-truckload of them slow down to take the number of a house for rent across the street.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm fucking surrounded
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 29th, 2009, 10:34 AM       
I always seem to run into fat people that are also short. I think it's because off all the cigarettes they smoked as babies.

The "redneck" people are great; environmentalists whom are well spoken and keep healthy. It's the city dwellers that I hate.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 29th, 2009, 11:13 AM       
I don't have a problem with any number of individual redneck traits. I think Jeff Foxworthy described it best as a "glorious lack of sophistication", on the whole, that defines rednecks around here.

The thing that I hate most about the ones in the area is general selfishness. Selfishness is a big irritation point with me.
beautiful freak
Aimless is probably a spambot
Old Aug 29th, 2009, 01:35 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Aimless, I think I was promised dinner, what happened to that?
You never showed, can't say I blame you... I'm nowhere near as hot as twister girl.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 29th, 2009, 02:18 PM       
I never liked the way twister girl looked.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 29th, 2009, 02:23 PM       
BTW, we don't need Sparkles Fairy, we have Wiffles and SF is just a cheap rip off of an already established entity. Wiffles did it's time and you guys are just gonna let this fagot fag things up?
beautiful freak
Aimless is probably a spambot
Old Aug 29th, 2009, 02:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I never liked the way twister girl looked.
You never liked the way I looked either. *cry*
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 29th, 2009, 03:29 PM       
Well yeah, but this isn't about you.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 29th, 2009, 03:48 PM       
Fuck yeah!
Kenney Chesney tomorrow!
good god, i never thought i'd be saying that
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 29th, 2009, 06:30 PM       
Quick Question: Who is MajorScales?

With everyone changing their names I didn't see who that one was.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 29th, 2009, 06:51 PM       
pub lover!

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 29th, 2009, 06:53 PM       
I severely doubt that MajorScales is Pub Lover.

ELX!
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 29th, 2009, 06:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
Quick Question: Who is MajorScales?

With everyone changing their names I didn't see who that one was.
check out his youtube channel, maybe youll reconise him http://www.youtube.com/user/martyman5000

i think he's noob3 or something ^^;;
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Aug 29th, 2009, 06:59 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiffles View Post
check out his youtube channel, maybe youll reconise him http://www.youtube.com/user/martyman5000

i think he's noob3 or something ^^;;
OMG! Wiffles, that is Fartin Mowler! He is Canadian! He mows lawns for his job.

noob3 is from Kansas or somesuch state & is called Chuck & has no job because is a bacon eating stoner.
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 29th, 2009, 07:01 PM       
Who knew! ^.^
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 29th, 2009, 07:28 PM       
Is it really? Fartin?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Aug 29th, 2009, 07:35 PM       
That youtube channel that Wiffles posted sure is Fartin. Where did MajorScales claim to be him?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 29th, 2009, 07:36 PM       
noob3 is from Oklahoma like me! :3
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Aug 29th, 2009, 07:40 PM       
Yeah, one of those pointless middle ones.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Aug 29th, 2009, 07:41 PM