Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Jun 6th, 2010, 05:19 PM       

You just want to stick it in her pooper.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 6th, 2010, 06:21 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
You just want to stick it in her pooper.
Out of context, I just have to agree on principle. :bestpagebrak
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 6th, 2010, 08:05 PM       
ElPila

Did you ever get better?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 6th, 2010, 08:10 PM       
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 6th, 2010, 08:27 PM       
Eat your heart out 10K!
You may already be there.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 6th, 2010, 09:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
ElPila

Did you ever get better?
I miss ElPila. He should come back.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 6th, 2010, 10:36 PM       
CHECK THE TATTOO!
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 7th, 2010, 02:07 AM       
Holy crap! A new Perry Bible Fellowship comic.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 7th, 2010, 09:37 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
Eat your heart out 10K!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
Is that pic of who I think it is?
I'm at work. What is it a picture of?
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jun 7th, 2010, 09:48 AM       
Her craziness.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 7th, 2010, 09:53 AM       
http://pinktentacle.com/2010/06/surr...etsuya-ishida/

SKATASTIC
Old Jun 7th, 2010, 10:31 AM       
Lol, I had to go look at it on my phone. I do have some news but PM me if you want to know.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 7th, 2010, 12:00 PM       
· · · — — — · · ·
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 7th, 2010, 03:01 PM       

So many fat chicks while I was there, Sam. You wouldn't believe.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 7th, 2010, 03:06 PM       
It's like a marshmallow party!
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 7th, 2010, 03:41 PM       
Salty, onion-y marshmallows. Shoulda gone to PAX. Still, there were some cool broads and I knew a few of 'em.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 7th, 2010, 04:05 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by AChimp View Post
If you use the right kind of bra, guys won't notice until it's too late and they're sagging all over their face.
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Jun 7th, 2010, 05:41 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
Holy crap! A new Perry Bible Fellowship comic.

Wowzers, hope they keep it up
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 7th, 2010, 06:06 PM       
I haven't been bony-skinny in years, but I think I sort of prefer being on the softer, rounder side. But maybe it's a personality thing.

I never think of people I like as being fat (or ugly), but if it's someone I don't like, that factors into it.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 7th, 2010, 06:14 PM       
Totally. Racial slurs seem to work that way, as well.
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 7th, 2010, 06:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post

So many fat chicks while I was there, Sam. You wouldn't believe.
. I eekedwhen I saw the caution zone guy. Then I laughed again because of your face at 10.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 7th, 2010, 07:16 PM       
Caution-Tape Guy was my favorite costume.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 7th, 2010, 07:17 PM       
What is the facebook code used to post pictures and youtube on walls?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 7th, 2010, 07:21 PM       
Copy the link and put it in as an attachment to your wall post.