Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Oct 5th, 2006, 07:35 PM       
Once again, the real meat of the questions are ignored.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geggy
you went off the track about it and started bullshitting
The irony in the air is forcing its way down my throat and beating the crap out of my lungs.
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Oct 5th, 2006, 07:47 PM       
Two planes hit the twin towers and 3 buildings collapsed. A plane hit the pentagon. Flight 93 crashed. Happy now?
Mocker
El Blanco is probably a spambot
Old Oct 5th, 2006, 07:54 PM       
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Blanco
I don't get it? You don't think those were planes that hit the Towers?
No, I'm trying to prove my point that it's in Fox News interest to focus on the most outrageous theories in order to ridicule and discredit the movement while ignoring the hard evidence pointing the US govt's guilt, like the phoenix memo, W-199I form, warnings, wargames, isi-cia connections, etc.
No evidence. In fact, this guy is one of those Scheister's for 9/11 that you quote.

Quote:

Sorry but I stopped arguing with you when you become intellectually dishonest.
You never argued. And the guy who doesn't read his own fucking posts is calling me intellectually dishonest? Thats a laugh.

Quote:
It's a huge turn off for me.
I'm sorry. I'll stop relying on physics, engineers, the full testimony of witnesses and all the other things that people with actual critical thinking skills do. Would that make you happy?

Quote:
When I told you mineta confirmed he had arrived the PEOC at 9:20 and cheney was already there. The 9/11 commission in fact omitted mineta's claim and changed cheney's time of arrival at PEOC to 9:58,
You didn't even read my response.

No one's testimony is in the actual report. I ponted that out to you.

The report says Cheney was indeed already in the Operations Center, he just didn't get to the main conference room until 9:58.

Did you read the report?

Quote:
like the shoot down order never happened,
You were using that bullshit to porve there was a STANDOWN order. Why are you trying to lie?

Quote:
you went off the track about it and started bullshitting.
By that you must mean "You went and pointed out what the report actually said".

Quote:
I'm not sure WHY you don't see it when it is, in fact, there.
Its as there as BigFoot.

Quote:
What I said about what went down on 9/11 is mostly speculative
by "mostly", you must mean "all"

Quote:
but still logical
By "logical", you must mean "retarded".

Quote:
and connected because it is based on what I have read and put together like puzzles,
No, what you cut-n-paste but never actually read. You take from other people's half assed work.

Quote:
that's why I usually change subjects because it's connected to one another.
No, its because its bullshit and you know it.

Quote:
But that was not what convinced me of the US govt's involvement in the attacks, it was their motives and reasons and the cover-ups.
And yet, OBL and al Queda don't show up on your list of "who benefits". Hell, you've implied occasionally that aq doesn't exist.

Quote:
The proof is there, you're just too in deep of a denial and scared shitless to be able to see it.
No, I'm too deep in reality.

Quote:
You cling onto the incompetence theory because it's more comforting for you.
Yaaaaaa. The fact that our trillion dollar government was asleep at the switch is real comforting. The fact that the world is mean, cold and chaotic is real comforting.

Quote:
The evidence is all there. Get a clue and do some research on your own.
You fucking hypocrite.

Quote:
You just have to see it. Think about the multiple warnings they've received and the FAA/military hijacking drills simulating planes crashing into buildings prior to 9/11, put the two together.
Quote:
When I came conclusion that the us government had a hand in the 9/11 attacks, I became committed in spreading the word about what I've discovered. It's harder than I thought it would be. Hitler or one of his nazi cronies said "the bigger the lie, the harder it is to see the truth."
I really wish you were committed.
say what now?
Old Oct 5th, 2006, 08:21 PM       
Ugh your whole post made me cringe.

By the way when did I ever said al qaeda was fake? I said fake enemy. They exist, but they're not what they appear to be. I view them more of as drugs and arms dealing network under control of cia, isi and m16 than a terrorist network.
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old Oct 5th, 2006, 08:35 PM       
Hey Geggy, the folks that were listed on Flight 77, were they really on that plane? If not, where are they?

I envision this thread being like a Dear Abby, but rather than talking to "Abby", you direct your questions to an unstable quack.
say what now?
Old Oct 5th, 2006, 08:51 PM       
If you mean by hijackers, I don't know. I'm haven't yet been convinced of that. If a security camera at dulles had captured one of the hijackers bypassing security, it surely would've captured the other hijackers bypassing security. Only one shot of that hijacker was released to the public, where are the rest?

There was one camera capturing a shot of Atta boarding a plane in portland, maine that's destinated to land at logan airport in boston. The 9/11 report claimed a rental car under the name of atta was parked at logan lol. So which is which? Did he arrive logan by plane or by car?
Mocker
Old Oct 5th, 2006, 09:04 PM       
No....the passengers.

I'm glad you now accept that there is photo evidence of hijackers boarding though. I'll take credit for that. But as I pointed out to you in a thread a while back, there is photographic evidence of at least two flight 77 hijackers, possibly three. So please, stop being a filthy liar.

Khalid al-Mihdhar:

Nawaf al-Hazmi:

This is a picture of Majed Moqed with Hani Hanjour, believed to be the flight's pilot, just outside DC 9 days before 9/11:

There are, of course, a couple of photos that MAY be Hanjour:

So geggy-- You claim that only one photo was released, which clearly isn't the truth. Why would you lie? WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO GAIN!??
say what now?
Old Oct 5th, 2006, 09:41 PM       
Uh the passengers were in the plane that crashed the pentagon?

I don't buy the photos that was released 3 years later. Come on kevin you can do better than that. Show me the ones that were released not 3 years after 9/11 but just few days afterward like the photos that captured atta in portland, me and nawaf.

So Atta arrived logan by car or plane?
Mocker
Old Oct 5th, 2006, 09:47 PM       
That's funny, cuz i recall a time when you questioned the very existence of the people on that plane. I had to show you the testimony of the workers from Walter Reed who had to gather their burned remains, remember?

Are you denying that those people in the photos are the hijackers? So you only trust photos released impetuously, rather than ones that are studied and verified? I think that says a lot about you.

We're not talking about Logan airport or Atta, we're talking about Flight 77. I'm trying to keep you focused here so that you can make a coherent argument. I'm pulling for ya, Gegster!
Mocker
Old Oct 5th, 2006, 10:53 PM       
Oh btw geggy, remember when you tried to argue that no Jews died on 9/11 and linked us to an Aryan website....?

Good times.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 5th, 2006, 11:54 PM       
I remember him not believing people died in 911 too. I have a really good memory. Geggy has been going back in forth as to what he believes occured on 9/11 since ive been reading his posts.
say what now?
Old Oct 6th, 2006, 06:38 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinTheOmnivore
That's funny, cuz i recall a time when you questioned the very existence of the people on that plane. I had to show you the testimony of the workers from Walter Reed who had to gather their burned remains, remember?
I think you're confusing me for someone else. I don't recall ever talking about the passengers of AA77.

Even I have seen the evidence of dna testing conducted by a pathologist from the armed force insititute of pathology that proved passengers were on the planes.

http://www.sierratimes.com/03/images...foia-10001.jpg

http://www.sierratimes.com/03/images...foia-10002.jpg

http://www.sierratimes.com/03/images...foia-10003.jpg

Let me know when you find anything funny about the list the names.

Also in the 3 year span before these shots of hijackers entering dulles were released to the public, numerous reliable sources have confirmed some of the hijackers were still alive and they've claimed their identity were stolen. It was even stated in the 9/11 report that "A 'Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Student Identity Card' was found in the rubble at the Pentagon with Mosed's name on it. Forsenic examination indicated that it may have been fraudulent."
Quote:
Are you denying that those people in the photos are the hijackers? So you only trust photos released impetuously, rather than ones that are studied and verified? I think that says a lot about you.
The FBI had no problem releasing Atta's video few days after 9/11. I'm sorry I made a mistake. All of the shots of AA77 hijackers were released 3 years later and without time stamps! And alhazmi and almidar were able to buy plane tickets online using credit cards under their real names! Hanjour took up flight training in the US, especially in phoenix, al qaeda's hotbed, and he had his own car registered under his name, a resident address, and a phone number and the cia and the fbi never caught a wind of it! These arabs were able to bypass security at dulles while carrying knives and explosives! "Intelligence failure," my ass.

Quote:
We're not talking about Logan airport or Atta, we're talking about Flight 77. I'm trying to keep you focused here so that you can make a coherent argument. I'm pulling for ya, Gegster!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinTheOmnivore
Oh btw geggy, remember when you tried to argue that no Jews died on 9/11 and linked us to an Aryan website....?
Yeah I know. After that I admitted I made a mistake and apologized for it. I only thought it was true that 4000 jews didn't show up work that day because mossad agency warned the workers of the israeli based company, odigo, in the wtc two hours in advance that an attack was coming. I figured that the jewish community was "tight", the other jewish workers in wtc were warned of the attacks as well. But I found out the number came from the families of the 4000 jews who worked in the wtc called the police station and expressed concerns for their relatives. But a lot of muslims didn't show up for work that day as well so it was a mistake. Oopsies.
say what now?
Old Oct 6th, 2006, 08:36 AM       
Quote:
THE WASHINGTON POST--One of the hijackers aboard the plane that crashed into the Pentagon was stopped for speeding within a few miles of the military headquarters six weeks before the attack, police confirmed Tuesday.

Hani Hanjour, who is believed to have piloted the hijacked plane into the Pentagon, was ticketed Aug. 1 for driving 55 mph in a 30 mph zone in the 1800 block of South George Mason Drive, Arlington, Va., police said.

The revelation came on the same day that Maryland State Police released a videotape of a trooper pulling over another of the hijackers, Ziad Samir Jarrah, in Maryland two days before the attacks.

Hanjour, Jarrah and five other hijackers fraudulently obtained Virginia identification cards, federal officials say.

Hanjour was driving a beige Chrysler van with New Jersey license plates when Arlington police pulled him over at 3:19 p.m. Hanjour presented a Florida driver's license that indicated that he lived in Miramar, Fla., though other records show he had a New York address.

"If (the officer) has a crystal ball and he could look forward into time, it would have been a good catch," said Detective Jim Page, an Arlington police spokesman.

Three weeks after the stop, Hanjour mailed in a money order to pay a $70 fine and $30 in court costs, Arlington General District Court Clerk Kimberly Reazey said Tuesday.
Oops!
Mocker
El Blanco is probably a spambot
Old Oct 6th, 2006, 12:02 PM       
Dude, last summer I was pulled over by a NJ State Trooper and I had a suspened liscence. He didn't even mention it to me.

I only found out I had an outstanding fine for a bad taillight when I went to get my DL renewed at the DMV a few months ago.

The officer usually just runs a scan to see if there are any outstanding warrants in the name on the liscence. If you are in another state and don't have any outstanding felonies, prelimary checks won't bring anything up.

I'm also curious why you are laughing. Are you big enough scumbag to get off on this?
say what now?
Old Oct 6th, 2006, 12:21 PM       
The guy paid the fines three weeks before the suicide mission. That s what I was laughing about.
Mocker

Abcdxxxx is probably a spambot
Old Oct 6th, 2006, 02:59 PM       
Quote:
Yeah I know. After that I admitted I made a mistake and apologized for it. I only thought it was true that 4000 jews didn't show up work that day because mossad agency warned the workers of the israeli based company, odigo, in the wtc two hours in advance that an attack was coming. I figured that the jewish community was "tight"
No Geggy, you didn't apologize, plus you're STILL talking about Mossad tip offs. If this forum has taught you one thing, it should be that the Jewish community is the farthest thing from "tight". That you thought any of this was plausible is what's so telling.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 6th, 2006, 03:07 PM       
I explicitely remember you saying that nobody died in the airplanes, along with alot of other stuff.
Mocker
Old Oct 6th, 2006, 03:28 PM       
Yeah, and now I'll have to dig b/c Geggy either can't remember, or chooses not to.
say what now?
Old Oct 7th, 2006, 02:32 AM       
Have fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abcdxxxx
No Geggy, you didn't apologize, plus you're STILL talking about Mossad tip offs. If this forum has taught you one thing, it should be that the Jewish community is the farthest thing from "tight". That you thought any of this was plausible is what's so telling.
I did apologized, you just never accepted it. Mossad and Israel have tipped off the bush administration of the impending attacks numerous times which proved foreknowledge. Don't worry, there's no conspiracy in mossad tipping off the israeli based company in the wtc. I used to entertain the idea with some compelling evidence backed up that mossad and israel were responsible for the wtc attack when the pentagon attack was planned by a seperate group and mossad/aipac spies knew about it. I know how these clever bastards operate. But there aren't as enough evidence to prove that assertion so I don't waste time on it anymore.