FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 05:11 PM       
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_E4h...layer_embedded

Ultimate Prayer Championship.

"When does this end, when do they stop fighting?"

"Uh, they don't."

...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
Fuck Yeah
McClain is probably a spambot
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 01:22 PM       
Awesome.
Last edited by Chojin : Jan 1st, 2000 at 12:01 AM.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 01:26 PM       
Secondeded
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 7th, 2009, 03:26 PM       
Who ya got?

Jardine or Jackson?

I got Jackson by KO 2nd RD
Oozes machismo
Old Mar 7th, 2009, 03:29 PM       
Rampage all the way.
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
Oozes machismo
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 02:05 PM       
Sounds like Jackson v Jardine lived up to the hype and then some. Rampage FTW.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 04:24 PM       
Meh it was aight.

Jackson is still one of my favorite fighters. I talk as much shit as he does when I do anything competitive(video games, sports, baking, etc etc).
Oozes machismo
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 05:11 PM       
I wanted to order it, but there was boxing on HBO for free. Word is there was some controversy in one of the undercard fights.
Fuck Yeah
Old Mar 9th, 2009, 11:55 AM       
Yeah, it was the Matt Brown v Pete Sell fight. Matt Brown was completely dominating Sell - kicking and knocking him around the ring. After a combo of head kicks and hooks which promptly dropped Sell, Yves split the fighters which is usually an indication that the fight is over. Brown started to retreat to his corner because it was obvious that Sell was loopy. But then Yves started the fight again because Sell was able (albeit still wobbly) to get to his feet.
Brown came back in and started thumping on Sell again; elbows, kicks, punches, thai clinches, etc. It was painful to watch. There were a couple moments when Brown literally threw his hands in the air as if to say, "WTF Ref? This guy is defenseless and I'm gonna' kill him. Stop the fight!"
It was awesome to watch Brown, but sad to see such inept officiating. Watch the video before it's removed.

Oh, and I can't see how anyone thought Jardine would have won had Rampage not cleaned his clock in the last 10 seconds. That punch was pure icing - 'Page already had the cake baked. To the people who thought it would have been a split; GTFO. Jardine was good but even had he not taken that shot in the end he still would have lost.
Role Assigner
Old Mar 9th, 2009, 04:07 PM       
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X85I_...e=channel_page

God I <3 Rampage so much.

"ALL I GOTTA SAY IS THERE GONNA BE SOME MORE BLACK ON BLACK CRIME!"

say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Mar 9th, 2009, 04:16 PM       
How about matt hamill dropping the undefeated munoz with a high kick? Not only that, as he was collapsing, his head landed into his own knee, rendering him unconcious. Just hilarious and sad at the same time. I'm just happy hamill didn't kick me in the head when I wrestled with him, or at least attempted to.
Oozes machismo
Old Mar 9th, 2009, 04:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by McClain View Post
Yeah, it was the Matt Brown v Pete Sell fight. Matt Brown was completely dominating Sell - kicking and knocking him around the ring. After a combo of head kicks and hooks which promptly dropped Sell, Yves split the fighters which is usually an indication that the fight is over. Brown started to retreat to his corner because it was obvious that Sell was loopy. But then Yves started the fight again because Sell was able (albeit still wobbly) to get to his feet.
Brown came back in and started thumping on Sell again; elbows, kicks, punches, thai clinches, etc. It was painful to watch. There were a couple moments when Brown literally threw his hands in the air as if to say, "WTF Ref? This guy is defenseless and I'm gonna' kill him. Stop the fight!"
It was awesome to watch Brown, but sad to see such inept officiating. Watch the video before it's removed.
Wow. Yeah, reading about it and seeing it, that is piss poor officiating. Fortunate that Sell was seriously injured.

Love the Jackson/Evans showdown! Better than anything I've seen in WWE or at a boxing press conference in long time. I hope Rampage was kidding about the crime part... I don't think they'll give him the belt if he runs down Rashad with his truck.
Fuck Yeah
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 04:06 PM       
“I didn’t expect any of that, man,” said Evans. “I was just going to do the face-off and what not but then he started talking trash. I wasn’t even in the mood to play or joke around, I just saw one of my best friends lose a fight which I had him winning until the last 10 seconds. I see the hurt in [Jardine’s] eyes and he’s so upset and he’s disappointed and I feel, like, bad for him. Then this dude is bumpin’ his gums at me, and honestly, I really wanted to punch him in his face, but I knew that wasn’t the right time to do that so I just tried to stay as composed as possible because I don’t like to talk trash. Whenever I got into a street fight I never talked -- I just hit. I never liked to be in someone’s face that close just talking.”

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/eva...t-ufc-98-16510
What Video Games?
Angryhydralisk is probably a spambot
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 05:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by McClain View Post

Oh, and I can't see how anyone thought Jardine would have won had Rampage not cleaned his clock in the last 10 seconds. That punch was pure icing - 'Page already had the cake baked. To the people who thought it would have been a split; GTFO. Jardine was good but even had he not taken that shot in the end he still would have lost.
Never mind Jardine had his hands down for like 50% of the fight. My sister was screaming at the TV "Put your fuckin' hands up, stupid!!". I wanted Jardine to win, mainly for Machida to get him a title but by the second round it was obvious it wasn't happening. Rampage is hilarious.

I also guess it was worth jobbing since he got a minor role in the new Jason Statham film.

My favorite was the fight I caught coming home from work, witht he deaf guy winning a fight and cutting a better interview promo than 95% of the active WWE roster. Oh and the guy getting TKO'd from being kicked int he shin so much he couldn't stand up. I fuckin' LOVE UFC's mid and undercards.

j/k fuck them
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Mar 15th, 2009, 08:59 AM       
I saw the fight at buffalo wild wings in connecticut and the place erupted when matt hamill KO'd munoz. It was surprising because I always thought he was a little nobody who is only well known in the deaf community. I guess they all cheered for him out of pity due to his disability ha ha.
Role Assigner
Old Mar 31st, 2009, 04:37 PM       
So Bully Beatdown is the number one show on MTV now. I caught the first two episodes yesterday on the net.

It is obviously staged like every other MTV show, but for some reason I kind of like it. I guess part of me likes seeing big guys who think they're tough get the *hit kicked out of them, but I really think it's just because I like Jason Miller.

Anyways, check out the link and fast forward about halfway through to see the bullies getting their sh*t pushed in by low level mma fighters.
Role Assigner
Old Mar 31st, 2009, 04:39 PM       
Also, Machida v Rashad UFC 98

War Machida

PS WAR TACO BELL CHEESY GORDITA CRUNCHES W/ CHICKEN FAJITA MEAT

Last edited by MattJack : Mar 31st, 2009 at 05:38 PM.
Role Assigner
Old Apr 16th, 2009, 02:18 PM       

Ok now that I got yer attention with Gina..

I'm glad Diaz beat Frank Shamrock last Saturday. Anybody catch it? I was in Austin, so I only read what happened

By the way, you're welcome for the gif.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Apr 16th, 2009, 08:15 PM       
I saw it, Shamrock was fucking weak and Nick was playing with him the whole time.
corporate whore
Dirge is probably a spambot
Old Apr 17th, 2009, 02:50 AM       
mmmmmm gina.

here this will help missing fights

Spoilers!
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 20th, 2009, 10:36 AM       
So I stumbled into this article this morning while doing my daily news search

http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/news?slu...yhoo&type=lgns

I have to say, I think this statement is a bit unfair though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Iole, Yahoo Sports
But the bottom line is this: If Silva is going to be the big star, if he’s going to make the big paycheck, then he has to realize it’s incumbent upon him to put on a show.
I disagree. Silva's one and only job is to win the fight. It doesn't get more "bottom line" than that. You want stars who are responsible for "putting on a show"? Then take it to pro wrestling. Real fights are not always going to be pretty. If the fight stinks because UFC set him up with a man who clearly fears getting hit, then the bad show is their fault. Why do you think Dana White apologized to the fans? This was a fumble caused by a poor choice in pairing. Silva was trying to win, so was Thales Leites. They were both trying to play to their strengths as anyone with a lick of sense would be doing.
Role Assigner
Old Apr 20th, 2009, 05:32 PM       
I agree. The bottom line is winning your bout. A W is a W no matter how it's obtained. You can easily make a case that Thales was doing some simple BJJ LNP.

If I was a fighter I'd only worry about getting that W. I don't think I'd give two fu*ks what Dana White or some Yahoo! assh*le had to say about it. You may lose a fight if you try being "exciting" or "entertaining" because another guy could catch you on the button while you're swinging for the fence. So stupid.

Writers cry about Machida in the same manner. They say he's boring/not star power/etc etc, but look at Machida after every fight! He doesn't have a scratch on him, and he has a W on his record. MMA is suppose to be about various styles and match ups, not a slobber knocker bloodfest.

Dana White needs to step away from the camera. I think he's good for the business in some ways, but he's just a bad face to have for the UFC if they want to continue to grow and become a "real" sport.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 20th, 2009, 11:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJack View Post
if they want to continue to grow and become a "real" sport.
That's precisely why I was so upset. It is a real sport, and Kevin Iole is treating it like it's a WWE match of a Kubuki Play or the opening night for Cats. This is a sport where people risk their lives and this egghead with a typewriter (or to modernize that expression, a computer) is bitching up a storm because he wants Mr. Saten or Hulk Hogan or something.

Maybe he should step into the ring himself and show us how to entertain
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 16th, 2009, 03:43 PM       
Bobby Lashley whooped someone in 24 seconds because the other guy came to the ring in a luchador mask.

Awesome Burgess Meredith by the way Pentegarn <3