Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Professor Cool is probably a spambot
Old Sep 1st, 2003, 04:20 AM        SHOCKING CINEMA CONSPIRACY: Kill Bill Volume 1 AND 2!?!?!
I was earlier looking through the list of upcoming movies and I saw Kill Bill Volumes 1 and 2, i heard about this, and didn't put too much thought in it. Thinking if 1 is any good I'll see 2. Later i noticed the words Conspiracy and Sellout all over this movie message board. How this movie is being split up in two parts to make more money, and there was this huge argument over it and talks about boycotting the movie.

Frankly I'm sick of it, not that the movie is split up, of the people that bitch and moan about it. How this is all the evil experiment of Hollywood and how it's sucking the money out of our pockets.And i supoose Gigli was made to suck so people will go see how bad it is...

I don't know how many times people have to have this drilled into their heads, hollywood is a industry like all the others. Main goal: Profits, and so be it. And if the wanna split a 3 hour movie into 2 90 minutes movies, I'm fine with that. 90 minutes is a nice quick movie, and I won't fall for Hollywood's evil plan by paying to see it. I'll take my 8 bucks to go see the movie, then another 8 to get a decent meal. Dinner and a movie for $16, sound like my price range for a video store clerk. And you know what if Kill Bill is any good, I'll see part 2 and get another meal for a total of another 16 bucks. So now i have 2 days of something for me to do other the the normal sleep, work, sleep day.

As for boycotting and protesting, for christ's sake, it's a movie. Just don't go see it. If you are too primative to keep away from a movie theater then you should lose 8 bucks just for being a fucking moron.

I dunno, what do you guys think.
Mocker

James sucks
Old Sep 1st, 2003, 04:54 AM       
I think... seeing both films at matinee prices is the equivalent of paying to see it if it were one whole movie. So, that works for me.

O71394658 is probably a spambot
Old Sep 1st, 2003, 06:26 PM       
Personally, I have no problem with it. I've already read the script for the movie, but I still want to see it. :/
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Sep 2nd, 2003, 12:28 PM       
your post is too fucking long, split it into two parts so i can read it

fag

Professor Cool is probably a spambot
Old Sep 3rd, 2003, 04:56 AM       
Dear penthouse...