Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 20th, 2009, 04:23 PM        What are you doing with your body after you die?
Cemetaries for suckers.

I want them to put me in a suit, put a parachute on me attached to a grounded cord. Then shoot me out of a cannon over a cliff.

I will be the floating corpse of the cliffs.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 20th, 2009, 04:41 PM       
Donate my good organs, quicky cremation, maybe have my ashes sprinkled somewhere cool.

Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Jun 20th, 2009, 04:48 PM       
Decomposing in an alley.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 20th, 2009, 04:52 PM       
Ever since the built the Ronald Reagen Library near me and renamed my beloved freeway after him, I have asked everyone near to me to please try and cremate my asshole separately and rub it into the carpets at his gay ass fucking memorial library thingy.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jun 20th, 2009, 05:02 PM       
WHEN TADAO DIES I AM GOING TO SMOKE HIS ASHES AND GET SOOOOOOO HIGH.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 20th, 2009, 05:08 PM       
I wouldn't recommend it.
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Jun 20th, 2009, 05:30 PM       
EVIL ROBOTS BODY WILL NOT BE RECOVERED FROM THE WRECKAGE.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 20th, 2009, 05:32 PM       
Die? What is this "die" of which you speak?

Seriously, burn me up and grind me down, baby.
You may already be there.
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Jun 20th, 2009, 05:38 PM       
turning into an otter.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 20th, 2009, 05:52 PM       
I don't much care as I'LL BE FREE!
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 20th, 2009, 06:11 PM       
Definitely not the Body Farm. My old entomology professor had a terribly amusing story concerning a woman who peeped through the fence, saw corpses strewn everywhere, and ran off screaming about a mass murder. He had a lot of good stories like that.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 20th, 2009, 10:49 PM       
Who cares about the body I'm gonna be a ghost and I'm going to haunt the women's locker room at the gym :rollin

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 20th, 2009, 10:59 PM       
I had this kickass aunt who told a bunch of people she was coming back as a bird, as she was dying. She succeeded in scaring the shit out of everyone at the funeral because it was under a tree, too close to a nest, and the bird was dive-bombing everyone randomly.
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 20th, 2009, 11:27 PM       
I want to be dipped in clear plastic or wax and be put up on a pole in my front lawn so I can serve as some sort of creepy lawn ornament.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jun 21st, 2009, 12:31 AM       
Buried at sea
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Jun 21st, 2009, 12:54 AM       
I have an unusual skull. I would like to sell it if i can.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 21st, 2009, 02:41 AM       
can you sell your body to special effect technicians?

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 21st, 2009, 02:50 AM       
I would like to dehydrated and positioned carefully in an arcade cabinet. My dick would be carved into a typical joy stick. When ever someone lost, I would ejaculate. The game would be Pac-Man, set at the last ten levels and the ghosts will be invisible.

It's either that or a speed bump at the local daycare with a pave fault.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 21st, 2009, 03:29 AM       
I want to explode.
Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada is probably a spambot
Old Jun 21st, 2009, 04:53 AM       
yeah and anyone in the vicinity will get fathom zero bile on them and attract the horde
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Jun 21st, 2009, 06:59 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
I want to explode.
Haha, this is awesome.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 21st, 2009, 09:32 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie View Post
Donate my good organs, quicky cremation, maybe have my ashes sprinkled somewhere cool.
This is what I am going to to do. The only question is where to have the suckers family spread the ashes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Definitely not the Body Farm. My old entomology professor had a terribly amusing story concerning a woman who peeped through the fence, saw corpses strewn everywhere, and ran off screaming about a mass murder. He had a lot of good stories like that.
http://www.damninteresting.com/?p=924
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 21st, 2009, 11:21 AM       
Yeah. This was my professor, but I think the guy you found is a good buddy of his.

I took a summer Forensic Entomology class. It was all FBI-in-training and coroners- I was the only med student there. It was hot as hell and collecting maggots off dead pigs wasn't necessarily a good time, but the guy had some incredible stories. Plus, I'm on some list somewhere as being qualified to come help pick maggots off corpses. No, they've never called me.

The first night we did our field work...which was a tamer version of the Body Farm, dead pigs instead of humans...he ended the day with a giant hog roast complete with lots of white rice. Never have I been happier about my part-kosherness. I ate at Arby's.

My diploma is bordered with maggots.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 21st, 2009, 11:26 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
...he ended the day with a giant hog roast complete with lots of white rice.

...My diploma is bordered with maggots.
That guy sounds awesome.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 21st, 2009, 03:00 PM       
Yeah, I need to figure out which binder that diploma is in so I can show it off, it's pretty cool.