Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 24th, 2009, 01:47 PM       
the seakitten campaign was only intended to target children, you're safe lobsterfeet

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Aug 24th, 2009, 02:42 PM       
Well... That was a close one then.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 24th, 2009, 03:46 PM       
i think kahl needs to be put back on ritalin.
or maybe some midol, he's been moody lately.
it's princess bride, chocolate ice cream, and super absorbency tampons for you mister
Blonde Ambition
dirtyxblondexdame is probably a spambot
Old Aug 24th, 2009, 04:25 PM       
PETA's "Save the Whales" billboard (http://deceiver.com/2009/08/11/peta-...les-billboard/) caused a stir a while back, and now a gym in my city is taking the same advertising approach -- here's one of their signs verbatim:

"In the afternoons
do you get exercise
dodging harpoons?
Synergy Fitness"

funny, but probably not going to gain alot of fatties as customers.

edit: yes, i'm chubby, but i don't think i fit into the "mistaken for a whale category"
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 24th, 2009, 07:12 PM       
Quote:
i think kahl needs to be put back on ritalin.
or maybe some midol, he's been moody lately.

SOMEONES BEING A JERK SO THEY MUST NEED DRUUUUGGGSSSS.

I think the real problem is that you have a giant stick up your ass that says, "PLEASE DO NOT BE NOT NICE (to my friends)"
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 24th, 2009, 07:41 PM       
if i had a stick that big up my ass i'd probably be making more money
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 24th, 2009, 07:43 PM       
No, you'd be a popsicle ^.^
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 24th, 2009, 07:53 PM       
THE WORDS COULD BE WRITTEN IN TINY LETTERS.

ALSO IM SURE THERES PEOPLE IN THE WORLD WHO STICK HUGE THINGS IN THEIR ASS AND MAKE NO MONEY. MAYBE YOU JUST NEED TO BE MORE OUTGOING.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 24th, 2009, 07:55 PM       
Hey Kahl what's up :X
BANNED

Old Aug 24th, 2009, 08:34 PM       
not much just chillin mostly how about you?
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 24th, 2009, 08:35 PM       
nothin mang got some whatups and i'm roooolllllliiiiinnnn along

are you barbecuing some good ass food?
BANNED

Old Aug 24th, 2009, 08:38 PM       
no but i did last night :D

I got some what ups myself
The Unicorn
Old Aug 24th, 2009, 08:39 PM       
:D

i want some barbecue mang
BANNED

Old Aug 24th, 2009, 08:43 PM       
you should make some bbq and marinate your chicken with beer and chicken broth for a couple of days and then coat it in bbq sauce for a day and thennnn bbq it
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 24th, 2009, 08:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
:D

i want some barbecue mang
Youre not from Miami =X
The Unicorn
Old Aug 24th, 2009, 08:45 PM       
WIFFLES SHUT THE FUCK UP MAN I AM HAVING A QUIET CONVERSATION WITH MY BEST FRIEND STEWART AND YOU ARE FUCKING UP MY MOOD

P.S. STEWART THAT SOUNDS AWESOME
BANNED

Old Aug 24th, 2009, 08:53 PM       
ITS DELICIOUS AND THAT IS ALL THERE IS TO SAY ABOUT IT

LATELY I HAVE ALSO BEEN BBQIN SQUASH TO MY OWN PERSONAL SATISFACTION.
The Unicorn
Old Aug 24th, 2009, 08:54 PM       
I'LL BBQ THE SHIT OUT OF SOME SQUASH AND EAT THAT SHIT YYYYYUUUMMM
BANNED

Old Aug 24th, 2009, 09:01 PM       
AND WATERMELONS
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 24th, 2009, 10:08 PM       
lol guys if you dip a pencil in water a GIANT droplet forms and it just sits there like a bubble but it doesnt pop and if you move it it moves but it doesnt break and if you turn it upside down it flips and you can watch it it never moves and goes away

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 12:10 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiffles View Post
Well Himmler was really serious about the occult stuff. They had secret occult rituals deep beneath his lair called Castle Wolfenstein. ^^
Oh man, I just saw what looks like a new Wolfenstein on sale at Target.
BANNED

Old Aug 25th, 2009, 12:14 AM       
ive been seeing ads for it like crazy on hulu
mmm muffins
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 12:16 AM       
Yeah I been wanting to pick that up too. I played the first one a long time ago, scared the bejeesus outa me. Cause nazis and zombies are just adorable ^.^
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 12:22 AM       

she was shaved; she was spayed.
BANNED

Old Aug 25th, 2009, 12:24 AM       
AAARRRRGGGHHHH

NSFW TAG PLEASE