Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 9th, 2006, 10:08 PM        THE LADDER THEORY.
http://www.intellectualwhores.com/masterladder.html

Let the madness ensue.
ineffable

sadie is probably a spambot
Old Aug 9th, 2006, 10:10 PM       
not this crap again.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 9th, 2006, 10:14 PM       
You've seen this before?

Scratch that question. Who hasn't seen some form of this before?

I thought it was done rather well, albeit drunkenly.
Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old Aug 9th, 2006, 10:56 PM       
The Ladder Theory is an oversimplistic view of romantic interpersonal relationships. Only males who feel victimized by females (for some reason) and bitter misogynsts believe it.

It is bullshit.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 9th, 2006, 10:57 PM       
Attraction Ladder - Sethomas
SOMEBODY POST THE LADDER THEORY - Jixby Phillips

I'm funny in Seth's one. Everyone but me is funny in Jixby's. Neither of them are the thread I remember, so it might have been the old I-Mock board.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 10th, 2006, 12:56 AM       
Oh man I remember Suck 'n Fuck

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Puddle Pirate! ARRRR!
DamnthatDavid is probably a spambot
Old Aug 10th, 2006, 01:26 AM       
I read through half of it, and came to the conclusion that most of it was shit washed in a pisspot.

What if the boy and girl grow up together eh?
I have found many examples of the guy being uninterested in the girl.
But the girl had been planning to marry the guy from the age of 12.

Which then twists the girl so utterly that she is still in love with this guy, and destroys all chances for me. And me, who withheld myself from the drama of the highschool dating scene with such skill that I never even had a crush until this girl. So i recieve it full in face when I do develop a crush for said girl and then get fucking shot down and kicked in the nuts in one godforsaken evening!!! And she acts all bloody innocent and thinks her flirtation is innocent play.

Ohhhh, but she continues the flirting. Me, Phil, Drew, all shot down in flames because she is a flirt bitch that toys with the hearts of men. Accepting dinners, movies, hanging out until 2 in the morning! THE BITCH WILL DIE!

Now I am fucking tramitized. I now believe all girls are evil psycho bitches and I have lost all faith in myself.
xXxASPERGERSxXx
CaptainBubba is probably a spambot
Old Aug 10th, 2006, 04:26 PM       
You cold bitter shell of a 20-somethin- year- old you.

Ladder theory fails because it makes the assumption that sex is the primary and singularly most important factor in people's lives. To a great many people this theory would hold true because they are shallow and pointless creatures who Eugenics would kill off first, ironically enough.

It also fails because as David mentioned it ignores actual relationships entirely and focuses on the shallow aspects of dating entirely. Whoever wrote it is probably not a dork as people would like to imagine, but rather one of those shady greasy leisure suit wearing ponytail having fuckbuckets with "10 WAYS TO SCORE 2NIGHT" websites where they charge you 40 dollars to hear how touching a girl's neck and mentioning her dad will make her give you a bathroom quickie and really thats what we all want righht fellas ;p

In summation, ladder theory is for:

Greaseballs
Fraternity Members
Asperger's Syndrome
World of Warcraft Players
Very Very Ugly People
Anyone Who Genuinely Enjoys Rap
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 10th, 2006, 04:35 PM       
man i'm like three of those things
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 10th, 2006, 05:40 PM       

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old Aug 10th, 2006, 09:21 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainBubba
Anyone Who Genuinely Enjoys Rap
is this a nice way of saying that the ladder theory is for ******s?
xXxASPERGERSxXx
Old Aug 11th, 2006, 01:17 AM       
Its the mean way
xXxASPERGERSxXx
Old Aug 11th, 2006, 01:17 AM       
See, rap is fucking awful. Get it?