Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Music
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 02:29 PM        The earth's most embarassing music.
As a fan of 80's Thrash and classic rock, I still think I have an open mind when it comes to alot of music. I like alot of hip-hop, namely early stuff from Nas, Wu-Tang, Kardinal Offishal, Cash Money and I also love some techno and trancey sounding stuff and have a few favorite artists.

But some music just sucks dick.

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 09:16 PM       
Chingy can be thrown in here.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 02:35 AM       
HAS ANYONE SAID REBECCA BLACK YET? THAT WOULD CERTAINLY BE QUITE A HILARIOUS CONTRIBUTION TO THREAD

JUSTI NBIEBER

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 07:04 AM       

You cunts better believe that I rock the fuck out to this song

In private

Behind blast doors, in an underground bunker
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 07:08 AM       
And then I immediately listen to The Cult's Wonderland and New York City in order to remind myself that I possess balls before returning to public view
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 08:37 AM       

This is Van Canto, and yes, this shit is for real. WIDDLY DIDDLY DIDDLY DIDDLY DIDDLY.

They're a band that does all of their instruments, besides the drums, with vocals. It's gotta be the stupidest shit I've ever seen. In the early 90's, the first metal song I had ever heard was Metallica's Battery. Here is them smearing shit onto it:

/\ IF YOU WANT TO BE REALLY PISSED OFF, SKIP TO 3:20 FOR THE "GUITAR SOLO"!/\
nowhere to fly to.
bubbles is probably a spambot
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 08:38 PM       
But some music just sucks dick. ThrashO im down with ya. I agree all the other shit on here sucks. But people love Soldier Boy and it makes me confussed
You're brain-dead
You've gotta fuckin' bullet in your head
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 02:46 AM       

MUSIC I AM PROUD TO BE EMBARRASSED BY :-[
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 09:34 AM       
Anything by John Tesh or Enya.
You may already be there.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 01:38 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
MUSIC I AM PROUD TO BE EMBARRASSED BY :-[
Most of the music I listen to I would never listen to with other people in the room, as good as it objectively may be

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 02:10 PM       
Anything by M.C. Bad Times.
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 05:10 PM       

This. No contest.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 07:53 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
Anything by John Tesh.
Surely you jest, sir

What about the NBA on NBC theme?

PS: I really wanted to show the Conan sketch where he inserted the NBA on NBC theme into all sorts of TV shows and movies but could not find it
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 09:42 PM       
I was thinking more along the lines of the Olympics when he wrote his own piece entitled "The Games" and performed it in a closing segment on one of the broadcasts. It blew so badly I was knocked over by the gale force winds.
You may already be there.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 02:41 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Melvin View Post

This. No contest.
Holy shit, that is a whole new breed of emo-thug-scene-lady-fag.

I like how there's a really fat stupid looking guy in there group, probably makes the "beats" or is the bands official hentai fapper, but it's apparent they try to keep him out of the video as much as possible. Also, the main guy singing looks like his face was on fire and someone put it out with a rake.
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Jul 9th, 2011, 06:26 PM       

Last edited by liquidstatik : Jun 29th, 2023 at 07:13 AM. Reason: IT DIDN'T yes id did
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Jul 9th, 2011, 06:27 PM       

Last edited by liquidstatik : Jun 29th, 2023 at 07:13 AM.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 9th, 2011, 08:10 PM       
you just put the part after the watch?v=
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 9th, 2011, 08:47 PM       
Well Shit
creeposaurus is probably a spambot
Old Jul 12th, 2011, 02:12 PM       
Unfunny Python Reference
Ex Leper is probably a real personEx Leper is probably a real person
Old Jul 13th, 2011, 04:45 PM       
We just lost one of our best embarrassments. He recently announced he's "quiteing" the rap game.

Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 13th, 2011, 05:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex Leper View Post
We just lost one of our best embarrassments. He recently announced he's "quiteing" the rap game.

Embarrassing or not, pretty much all of Waka's shit BANGS.