Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Feb 10th, 2010, 03:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
This isn't a spoiler.
It's not? I hadn't heard anything about there not being any original creatures.
The reason I know the dog-things were in fact Hyenas and not wolves or something is because they make the same exact sound as Hyenas!
No original creatures certainly spoiled the movie for me.

Last edited by dextire : Feb 10th, 2010 at 05:31 PM. Reason: Too many Hyenas spoils the spoiler sentence.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 10th, 2010, 04:11 PM       
Why would you think he was going to use original creatures when he already stole the whole plot?
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Feb 10th, 2010, 05:14 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Why would you think he was going to use original creatures when he already stole the whole plot?
Specifically, Protoclown's review:
"All kinds of interesting alien and plant life is shown in the movie, and the amount of detail and effort
they put into designing and creating this alien world is truly impressive."

I didn't figure he would gush like that if it was only copies of real and mythical earth creatures.
I'm not trying to say I hated the movie, I was just really disappointed.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 10th, 2010, 05:22 PM       
I gotta read his review one day.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 10th, 2010, 11:17 PM       
I can't fault Protoclown for his review. It's really hard to stretch, "Cameron steals from Pocahontas and Ender's Game and makes it last almost 3 hours" into at least 2 paragraphs :P

Essentially it is like a beauty contest contestant. Nice to look at but shallow and predictable.
Arts & Farts
Krythor is probably a real personKrythor is probably a real person
Old Feb 12th, 2010, 04:36 PM       
I haven't been paying attention to this thread, but I'm glad other people know that ant is a pain.