Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Dec 18th, 2009, 06:27 PM       
well tadao we are all very happy for you and your new lady friend. Might I say it is almost sickening how happy you are.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 18th, 2009, 06:38 PM       
I'VE MADE THE BIG TIME BOYS!
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 18th, 2009, 06:39 PM       
PICS111
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 18th, 2009, 06:41 PM       
We are to busy to take pictures. There is that one in the pic thread though.
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Dec 18th, 2009, 06:43 PM       

made it easy for ya bill
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Dec 18th, 2009, 06:45 PM       
Ew
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 18th, 2009, 06:49 PM       
Bill can't even view it
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 18th, 2009, 08:04 PM       
HINT: THAT IS TADAO'S SISTER, YA'LL
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 19th, 2009, 02:16 AM       
I think what tadao means is "What if" girls as in girls you wanted to get with when you were younger (LIKE YOUR HIGHSCHOOL LOVE) but they were too good for you at the time/cunts, but later in life they realize all of their decisions were wrong and they are stupid and desperate and you suddenly look better than everyone else so you end up getting her :O.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 19th, 2009, 03:03 AM       
My girl was never like that, I was just to shy cause I liked her too much.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 19th, 2009, 03:08 AM       
Yeah, I realized yesterday that all of you have girls that might read the forums. WHo's gonna talk about their dream girl that isn't their spouse.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 19th, 2009, 03:21 AM       
Hehe. I can tell a story or two for you at least.

My first official love was in my junior yeah in high school. And for a short time, things went well, but as I found out, popularity was more of a concern than compatibility and she dumped me for another guy. (yes surprise surprise I was an against the grain guy then too. I blame my dad dying when I was 16, things like popularity and that high school bullshit meant less to me after that than family and holding down a job)

My Senior year I fell hard for a girl on the cross country team (I was a runner once upon a -100 lbs ago). I was the one that walked away from her though this time because she had real mood swings, like when she got her hair done and I told her it looked nice and she got pissed off at me because she thought it was bad. Things might have been different indeed had she been more stable, but she was not. It took me years to really get over her despite me ending it, but I did eventually.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 19th, 2009, 04:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevetothepast View Post

made it easy for ya bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Bill can't even view it

I'm assuming its the blond but I can't see it till I get home.
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 22nd, 2009, 11:43 AM       
HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME, TADAO?

All my heartless role models are getting soft. Damn you and your contented suburbanite grinning.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 22nd, 2009, 11:58 AM       
I was never a heartless role model, baby.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Dec 22nd, 2009, 01:23 PM       
I thought it was...

"What if we make it to 40 and neither of us are married?"

"Then we hook up and bone like their is no tomorrow."
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 22nd, 2009, 01:36 PM       
Ah Shrub baby, I'm only heartless for you.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 22nd, 2009, 03:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrubfest View Post
All my heartless role models are getting soft.
I NEVER GO SOFT
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 22nd, 2009, 05:09 PM       
Sam rolls hard.

In regards to the topic, there is no girl I could wonder "what if" about, yet. I didn't have many girl friends in mah childhood. I do now, though. Who knows. I think a lot about this stuff.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 22nd, 2009, 10:14 PM       
I never had a what if, but I used to know some guy who sent me poetry in junior high and later when I met up with him again (platonic) he was busy leaving his wife for some way-younger girl he was head over heels in love with. I think he's married to that girl now. I thought he was being a dick regarding the wife, on whom he was cheating for quite some time, so it was one of those "oh well, have a nice life" things. Closest I ever got to a what-if situation, but basically I figured him to be a bastard and he didn't disappoint.

But I've been in and out of a disastrous marriage since so what the hell do I know.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 07:53 PM       
I guess you have a point there.

When I think about it, I'm really with my "what if" person right now, as he and I were friends for damn near 10 years before we got together.
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Dec 25th, 2009, 01:50 PM       
I have no "what if's"

I just have WTF's