Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Will chop you good.
sspadowsky is probably a spambot
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 09:31 PM        After week one.....
Some surprises, no? The Tigers are 0-7 (although they're leading the Red Sox as I type this), the Yankees got their asses handed to them by the Rays, and the Cardinals patchwork pitching staff has a collective ERA of about 1.00.

What else have you guys seen that you didn't expect?
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 09:50 PM       
The Royals actually winning games. Other than that I would have to say that the Tigers completely taking up their gaping rectums was a huge surprise. $140 million gets you 7 losses...I'm sure Detroit will get their shit together and end up dominating the Central anyway, so I really don't think it's time to start panicking just yet.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 10:59 PM       
Ditto on the Royals. One-win Tigers. Typical Phils start (just below average). Not too much yet, really.

Give it time....
You may already be there.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 12th, 2008, 09:06 AM       
Livan Hernandez picked up his second win in 7 days as the Twins put up runs early to molest the Royals 5-0. Morneau hit another home run and Carols Gomez looked good at the plate once again.

Also the Tigers won again but who cares about them they are gay.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 12th, 2008, 09:46 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRat View Post
Also the Tigers won again but who cares about them they are gay.
Gay? Puh-leeze! Tigers remind you of manly creatures that rip the arms off of stupid children that taunt them, Twins remind you of the astrological sign Gemeni which is just uber-gay
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 18th, 2008, 10:04 PM       
Fucking Mets. Blow me, Billy Wagner.
Beloved Cunt
Old Apr 18th, 2008, 10:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
Gay? Puh-leeze! Tigers remind you of manly creatures that rip the arms off of stupid children that taunt them, Twins remind you of the astrological sign Gemeni which is just uber-gay
after enough bourbon ...
Old Apr 19th, 2008, 07:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRat View Post
Fags.
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Apr 21st, 2008, 07:25 AM       
Red sox have been doing well as expected. Their offense have been phenomenal. Youk, Dusty, JD and Manny are currently hot. Big papi is starting to come out of a horrid slump. Although sean casey is a major contributor, i'm looking forward to mike lowell coming back in the line up which should be anytime soon.

Did you hear about dickhead farnworth, the pitcher from the yankees? Apprently the MLB decided to fine him and suspend him for 3 games after delibertaely throwing the ball at manny after he smacked 2 home runs against the yankees in a single game the other night. dickhead.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 21st, 2008, 02:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geggy View Post
Red sox have been doing well as expected. Their offense have been phenomenal. Youk, Dusty, JD and Manny are currently hot. Big papi is starting to come out of a horrid slump. Although sean casey is a major contributor, i'm looking forward to mike lowell coming back in the line up which should be anytime soon.

Did you hear about dickhead farnworth, the pitcher from the yankees? Apprently the MLB decided to fine him and suspend him for 3 games after delibertaely throwing the ball at manny after he smacked 2 home runs against the yankees in a single game the other night. dickhead.
Yeah, that was pretty bush league for a Major League Pitcher. And what will it actually gain him? A beaning for Alex Rodriguez? If I were A-Rod, I would be giving him an atomic wedgie every day until the Sox inevitably bean him in response.
Mocker
El Blanco is probably a spambot
Old Apr 22nd, 2008, 11:53 AM       
If it was so bad and horrid, why didn't one of the 4 umps eject him? A warning was issued and the game went on. Selig decided that he should undermine his officials and suspend Farnsworth.

I guarantee, if this had been Josh Burkette nailing one of the Royals or something, you'd never hear of it.

Sox fans sound like just as big as douchebags as Yankee fans.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Apr 22nd, 2008, 06:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Blanco View Post
If it was so bad and horrid, why didn't one of the 4 umps eject him? A warning was issued and the game went on. Selig decided that he should undermine his officials and suspend Farnsworth.

I guarantee, if this had been Josh Burkette nailing one of the Royals or something, you'd never hear of it.

Just because it is bush, doesn't make it ejectable in game. Like when A-Rod yelled "Ha!" or "Got it!" or whatever he yelled last year in the game. It was bush, but not ejectable. Baseball players have a code though, and this will not be forgotten. Trust me when I say the Sox will take their revenge when they play at a later date.
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Apr 23rd, 2008, 09:04 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Blanco View Post

I would be pissed if the sox had retaliated but they didnt. They kept their heads cool. I would condemn Josh Beckett's actions if he had purposedly beamed a batter who is on a roll because that is what i wouldnt want for the sox to represent themselves in way the yankees do. But i have to agree the three game suspension issued by selig is an overreaction, instead it should have been an one game suspension.

Quote:
yeah, curse the sox fans for farnsworth's actions and selig's decision to issue the suspension. you sound like a typical mets fan.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Apr 23rd, 2008, 11:18 AM       
Quote:
No fan of any team is a bigger douchebag than a Yankee fan. I work next to one, so I should know.

Well at least the Phils are now over .500 for the first time this year.

Utley is having a monster April: 9 homers, 9 doubles, 30 hits and a .357 average to go with 20 RBI's. Burrell is also starting fast, which is making up somewhat for the slow start of Ryan Howard and the MIA Jimmy Rollins.

Keep it up, and they might finish April with a winning record, something that hasn't happened since the turn of the millennium.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Apr 23rd, 2008, 05:38 PM       
Philly has nothing to worry about, they will do fine and likely make the post season.

I just want the Tigers to get their damn act together.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Apr 26th, 2008, 11:05 PM       
Slowly but surely it looks like you're getting your wish. It really is a long season ....