Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 18th, 2006, 07:23 PM       
It costs time and money to drive to a drive through. I don't really care how close to a mcdonalds you live it's still going to take ten-15 minutes to get there and back. There's lots of things you can make in ten or fifteen minutes. You might as well admit you guys are lazy and enjoy eatting shit, along with having bad taste. Not that I don't eat it or anything.

Most food you just let simmer or cook while you wander around and do whatever anyway. Also the doctor's bills you pay for being unhealthy more than make up for it. Eatting a piece of fruit takes less time than getting a hamburger at mcdonalds(take that). Plus when you pay extra you're using money you worked to earn to pay for it. As I'm sure somebody in this thread has mentioned, and you yourself implied, time is money, money is time. Plus considering the fact it takes an amount of time off of your life, along with adding a percentage of torment and possible self-shittage towards the end, the long-term effects of it don't really balance out-- time wise nor money wise.

Also by the way I don't know if you guys know this, and I kind of implied it towards the top, but your cars that you are driving around function off of gasoline this substance that burns away quite quickly and you have to refill it occasionally or your car will stop working and when you refill it you have to pay money. Just thought you guys might want to throw that into your calculations.

I understand the whole convenience thing, though. It sucks having to clean up after cooking.
Fast food does start to taste kind of bland though if you eat good food. It has no real flavor. Eatting good food that you cook yourself is way more rewarding, and it puts you in a better mood and makes you feel better.
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Apr 19th, 2006, 01:28 AM       
Now tell us how cool a runner's high is.
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Apr 19th, 2006, 09:56 AM       
i dunno about you guys, but i always like a nice blunt to take the edge off a runner's high
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Apr 19th, 2006, 10:45 AM       
I ride the bus to work. I walk across the street at lunch.

Eating fruit takes considerably longer than eating a hamburger due to the fact that you need to peel or wash fruit.

My health insurance pays the doctors' bills, and I pay for my health insurance whether I visit the doctor or not.

Viva McDonalds!
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 19th, 2006, 02:01 PM       
Washing a piece of fruit takes like ten fucking seconds, you dirty liar. Same with peeling for that matter, a banana takes like five seconds to open. You know chimps in the wild don't generally eat mcdonalds.

I hate smoking after I run, it makes me feel tired.

Anyway, like I said, i dont care if you eat fast food I just think it's funny you make excuses for it when there's no real need to. You might as well just say, "I know I'm doing something but, but I'm going to do it anyhow" that's pretty much what the excuses are telling me anyway.
Having health insurance and going to the doctors doesn't guarantee you health.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Apr 19th, 2006, 02:04 PM       
I can literally inhale a burger, no chewing involved.
BANNED

Old Apr 19th, 2006, 08:05 PM       
ok but just remember your ancestors I don't remember them eatting hamburgers also be careful I don't want you choking because you're not chewing young man plus how can you say it tastes good if you're inhaling it then you're not tasting it that's all sir.
Seriously
Acidlump is probably a spambot
Old Apr 19th, 2006, 10:35 PM       
I hate it when people attack large companies like McDonalds and Wal*Mart they are just jealous that they would never in their lives be able to start such a successfull business
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Apr 19th, 2006, 10:52 PM       
I think you're onto something. We ALL want to be Sam Walton and Ray Croc or whatever his name is. Few things are more rewarding in life than an honest dollar made from an honest day of brutally assraping the international economy at every conceivable tier.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT