Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 20th, 2008, 01:17 AM        NOOBS4Mocking
If you are not a vet and you aren't afraid to get your feelings hurt. Please for the love of god put NOOBS4Mocking in your Signature so that I can tell you how much I fucking hate you.
Location: The trouble with computers, of course, is that they are very sophisticated idiots.
Et tu is probably a spambot
Old Jan 20th, 2008, 01:21 AM       
Yeah like

Er?

Down with this sort of thing!

Careful now!

Ooh la la la Ooh la lay
There's a party in Paris Palais
GET OUT
Asila is probably a spambot
Old Jan 20th, 2008, 01:27 AM       
Can you just assume that I'm masochistic without me having to put that in my sig?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 20th, 2008, 01:30 AM       
I wish there was a sign up sheet. I'd sign it.

ROG
Location: The trouble with computers, of course, is that they are very sophisticated idiots.
Old Jan 20th, 2008, 01:35 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asila View Post
Can you just assume that I'm masochistic without me having to put that in my sig?

I only have to look at your avatard to assume that you are weird.

Careful now!

Ooh la la la Ooh la lay
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 20th, 2008, 01:37 AM       
Sorry Et tu, but it's you who will get me banned.
IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old Jan 20th, 2008, 01:37 AM       
fuck you, your gay
GET OUT
Asila is probably a spambot
Old Jan 20th, 2008, 01:43 AM       
Quote:
I only have to look at your avatard to assume that you are weird.
Why thank you.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 20th, 2008, 01:44 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misdemonar View Post
fuck you, your gay
Bitch you better get back in your box before I slam your face into the wall again. Fucking cunt hair.
Old Jan 20th, 2008, 01:47 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asila View Post
Why thank you.

cortex your welcome.

Careful now!

Ooh la la la Ooh la lay
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 20th, 2008, 02:05 AM       
This is an open invitation to all vets. I'll take anything you can dish out. I wave my rights to complain about abuse from this point on under this username.

Edit : This is extended to anyone who signed up before Jan 2008.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 20th, 2008, 02:11 AM       
i think you're ok!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 20th, 2008, 02:13 AM       
Thanks, what time are we going drinking tomorrow?
Old Jan 20th, 2008, 02:15 AM       
4 am, 198 proof!

Careful now!

Ooh la la la Ooh la lay
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 20th, 2008, 02:16 AM       
i think that might be a bit of a long drive
Old Jan 20th, 2008, 02:23 AM       
Make it pm and you are also dead drunk.

Careful now!

Ooh la la la Ooh la lay
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 20th, 2008, 02:23 AM       
Oh, my mistake, I thought you lived near bye. Hows Susan? I heard she had the flu.
OH GOD
Old Jan 20th, 2008, 03:50 AM       
i dont really know any susans
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 20th, 2008, 04:00 AM       
Heh, sorry, had you mixed up with someone else.
dead end
mew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 20th, 2008, 11:29 AM       
i worked hard to impress you in the robot thread and you haven't drawn anything and i'm depressed now
Feel the guilt
Fat_Hippo is probably a spambot
Old Jan 20th, 2008, 11:58 AM       
Seeing as how I've already gotten my first bit of abuse, I though I might as well put it in my sig, giving people an excuse to abuse me even more. Awww, doesn't that just warm your heart?
He speaks truth!
Old Jan 20th, 2008, 06:54 PM       
Sad.......burp!

Careful now!

Ooh la la la Ooh la lay
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Jan 20th, 2008, 07:54 PM       
Tadao's empire is crumbling

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 20th, 2008, 08:01 PM       
Empire of 2

:sadclownface
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 20th, 2008, 08:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by mew barios View Post
i worked hard to impress you in the robot thread and you haven't drawn anything and i'm depressed now
:hug