Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old May 6th, 2008, 06:45 AM        What sports do you play?
I play in a basketball league during winter time. I played on varsity team for 3 years in high school and I was be able to stuff it. Now I can barely reach the net, but that doesnt mean I dont have game.

I enjoy riding my bikes on trails of all style, may it be cross country, freeride and downhill during the spring/summer/fall. My favorite trails are Kingdom Trails in Vermont, Sunday River in Maine and Highland Mountain park in NH.

I also like to play golf. Although i'm not the kind to wear a stupid, little hat.

Other sports I grew up playing are baseball and bmx.

Yeah I'm pretty much a jock.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 6th, 2008, 06:54 AM       
LASER TAG

i'm also probably still at least passable at soccer and football even though i haven't really played either in a decade
say what now?
Old May 6th, 2008, 12:51 PM       
I tried laser tag, I suck at it. You ever try paint ball? I suck at that, too.

I also tried to play soccer but it was boring as hell.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 6th, 2008, 12:56 PM       
Used to paintball, I swam throughout highschool, and I'm digging trap shooting and archery right now.
Retardedly Handsome
Icculus is probably a spambot
Old May 6th, 2008, 02:56 PM       
I play ice hockey in a mens league and I play golf on the weekends. I worked at a ski shop through college and used to snowboard everyday. On the up side I have a snowboard for pretty much any condition. On the down side I have too many snowboards.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old May 6th, 2008, 05:53 PM       
I was a runner. Then I got fat. I still bowl. I play pick up games of b-ball and football (real football, not futbol or however you spell it)
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old May 6th, 2008, 06:02 PM       
Played football in junior high, soccer for a year, and ran track 7-12. I'll play the occasional game of b-ball but I mainly just run these days.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 6th, 2008, 06:38 PM       
I enjoy a football pickup game on occasion.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 6th, 2008, 07:44 PM       
i played little league baseball back in elementary school, too

i wasn't very good
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 7th, 2008, 09:43 PM       
I have all the athletic ability of a lump of moist clay. That didn't stop me from playing sports, just from playing well.
You may already be there.
say what now?
Old May 8th, 2008, 08:16 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icculus View Post
On the down side I have too many snowboards.
I had a roommate who had 4 or 5 snowboards so you can imagine these snowboards were cluttered along with my bikes in my cramped condo.
say what now?
Old May 8th, 2008, 08:16 AM       
does rock, scissors, paper count as a sport?
Retardedly Handsome
Icculus is probably a spambot
Old May 8th, 2008, 02:17 PM       
R.S.P. isn't as much of a sport as it is a skill. My friend and I use it often to settle disputes. It was really good when working together because there is no arguing the results. We would do best out of 3. sometimes going into 20 rounds because we knew eachothers game so well. It's kinda like reading someone in poker.
OH GOD
Old May 8th, 2008, 03:52 PM       
i'll sometimes get wrangled into a game of volleyball when it's picnic weather, and i kind of suck at that too but not quite as bad as baseball
say what now?
Old May 9th, 2008, 11:50 AM       
I've always been more partial to playing odd or even to settle disputes.
Feel the guilt
Fat_Hippo is probably a spambot
Old May 11th, 2008, 06:26 PM       
The only sport I've ever really liked playing is soccer, though I don't play it all that often. I find pretty much all other sports dull, so outside of sports class, that's it.
Well, badminton is fun, but I almosty never play it.
He speaks truth!