Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Mar 30th, 2007, 08:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Flag View Post
zomboid i can empathize about the name thing man i have the most ridiculously stereotypical irish name imaginable
Shamus?
Banned
noob3 is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2007, 09:47 PM       
first person to provide me a link to the scaraba music in Mp3 gets my infinite appreciation

that is easily some of the BEST MUSIC in any video game EVER (up there with teh golden saucer on ff7 or hell some made in mexico on guitar hero 1/2 ^___^)

im not sure if it's the fight music or the desert music, i just remember their being a really crunchy synth noise that always made me want to take a huge bong hit and start dancin
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 30th, 2007, 10:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emu View Post
Shamus?
How bout Patrick?, haha.
OK
Black Flag is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2007, 10:52 PM       
not shamus but patrick is my middle name!
Keg Whore
EisigerBiskuit is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2007, 11:16 PM       
William!
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Mar 31st, 2007, 12:46 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by noob3 View Post
first person to provide me a link to the scaraba music in Mp3 gets my infinite appreciation

that is easily some of the BEST MUSIC in any video game EVER (up there with teh golden saucer on ff7 or hell some made in mexico on guitar hero 1/2 ^___^)

im not sure if it's the fight music or the desert music, i just remember their being a really crunchy synth noise that always made me want to take a huge bong hit and start dancin
http://www.sendspace.com/file/yjcgea

This is the scarabi music! I don't know if this is what you are looking for.

I have the whole album if anyone is interested. But I found that getting the actual music from the game music file is better. Go to Zophar's Domain to download their Earthbound soundtrack, you can also pick up a SNES music player. (I suggest Meridian Advance)

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 31st, 2007, 02:18 AM       
Sean Patrick O'Leary/O'Reilly/Finnegan

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Mar 31st, 2007, 10:27 AM       
I was gonna say that it'd be funny if his middle name was Shamus but then I read that it's not . So far our stereotypical names are pretty equal but I'm guessing you don't get as many old people asking if you're related to so and so on a regular basis.

How far in are you guys so far?

That was very funny. Well done.

Last edited by Zomboid : Apr 1st, 2007 at 05:56 AM.
Keg Whore
Old Apr 1st, 2007, 02:59 PM       
I still have the mushroom on my head. This stopped me as a child, and it has stopped me now. No Gamefags.com please.
Son of a Sandworm??!
timrpgland is probably a spambot
Old Apr 1st, 2007, 03:10 PM       
Go to a hospital and talk to the old guy. He'll buy the mushroom off your head.

XBOX LIVE: KefkaGrim
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 1st, 2007, 03:40 PM       
I usually spend time in the Master Belch factory area killing Foppys until my team is at least Lv 30 (those Foppys are so easy to beat and you get a ton of exp if you keep encountering six at once) so I'm still there and I'm about to kill Belch.

The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Apr 1st, 2007, 06:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by EisigerBiskuit View Post
I still have the mushroom on my head. This stopped me as a child, and it has stopped me now. No Gamefags.com please.
Oh shit sorry. I thought you knew how to get rid of it :O. That's one part of the game that I think they need to warn people about because yeah, it would be very annoying not ever knowing how to get rid of that.

Keg Whore
Old Apr 2nd, 2007, 04:49 PM       
I found a way around it a few hours after I said that. But still, when I first played it when I was like 11, the only way I could get around it was death and innevitably spazming into a hideous fit with the wall.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 2nd, 2007, 10:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by noob3 View Post

Behold.

http://gh.ffshrine.org/soundtracks/2768
dipshed
Old Apr 2nd, 2007, 10:58 PM       
I already did that, girslygus. No appreciation for you!

Noob You might like this better

http://www.zophar.net/zsnes/spc/ebspc.rar

you download this and it's the SNES music file of Earthbound. Many of the songs will play in a seemless loop like it would in the game (where the mp3's eventually cut off).

http://www.zophar.net/utilities/spc.html

Here's a list of players that will play the file. I suggest Meridian Advance because it plays SNES, Genesis, and NES files all in one. You can also get a plugin for winamp here http://www.chipamp.org/ so that they will play on winamp.

The Wolf
Old Apr 3rd, 2007, 07:42 AM       
Only 2 more "my sanctuary" locations to go :O

dipshed
Old Apr 3rd, 2007, 05:13 PM       
I'm at Moonside again and I am reminded why I stopped playing this game in the first place. I still think it's a good game even though Moonside makes me loopy.

The Wolf
Old Apr 3rd, 2007, 06:57 PM       
Yeah, moonside is the one part of the game that I know is really cool and different, but annoys the shit outta me.

Old Apr 3rd, 2007, 10:26 PM       
Ugh, Moonside

The hardest enemies ever are the weird objects in the Fourside department store after Paula gets kidnapped. I'm never fully prepared for them

Official forum judge
Girl Drink Drunk is probably a spambot
Old Apr 3rd, 2007, 10:57 PM       
I too shall play Earthbound (in ROM form)!
Keg Whore
Old Apr 4th, 2007, 12:16 AM       
You'll never feel the true experience we are feeling right now with the consoles we kept for over 19 years now.
The Wolf
Old Apr 4th, 2007, 12:19 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Ugh, Moonside

The hardest enemies ever are the weird objects in the Fourside department store after Paula gets kidnapped. I'm never fully prepared for them
I hate any enemy that blows up after you kill them and right now I keep running into them

Old Apr 4th, 2007, 12:34 AM       
I'm cool with them as long as the exploding enemy is the last one I beat because then I only lose about 15 HP

OK
Black Flag is probably a spambot
Old Apr 4th, 2007, 11:23 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by EisigerBiskuit View Post
You'll never feel the true experience we are feeling right now with the consoles we kept for over 19 years now.
you haven't had a snes for 19 years
Son of a Sandworm??!
timrpgland is probably a spambot
Old Apr 4th, 2007, 12:28 PM       
That'd be damn impressive.

XBOX LIVE: KefkaGrim