Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 06:01 PM        I think we need a medical forum
I do. It would just as awesome as Loveline and you know it.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 06:02 PM       

Last edited by Tadao : Oct 10th, 2008 at 02:06 PM.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 06:06 PM       
I will post my awesome x-rays.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 06:07 PM       
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 06:19 PM       
Loveline has sort of always doubled as a "my dick has open sores all over it" forum, so I guess the title could just be changed to reflect that?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 06:22 PM       
Yeah but, what about Kitsa's medical stories and Jeanettes fascination with poo and all the help we can give to people with imaginary diseases!
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 06:28 PM       
those would go in there too, of course
Creepy Old Fart
JediScum is probably a spambot
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 02:04 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Feline temperature is down because it did not drink that entire bottle of what is obviously "Cough syrup". Please make this feline semi-comatose before it it decides to to have a sex change, start a cooking show, create magazines and cookbooks called "60 Minute Meals", then she has a marriage and 40 cooking shows and books called "20 Minute Meals" which involve dead things and what you can find from a dumpster. Then, A movie about her marriage is made and she gives up cooking altogether and just has a talk show which is even lamer than Tony Danza's ( at least he cooks).

I say "she" because that feline was once a male, and kinda human at that.
His name was Doug, he did like to cook and liked the ladies too. He liked cats as well, and i won't EVEN talk about his taste in music because it was just WRONG!!!

But no one should be turned into something that they are not... (lemme get a wheeze of a that cough syrup, sister, since you aren't using it)
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 08:07 AM       
I'm gonna guess that it would run into the "see a real doctor" legal problem and probably be a no-go.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 09:09 AM       
YOU ALL HAVE AIDS
#1 on the ignore list
Neen is probably a spambot
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 09:21 AM       
Dammit, Pac-man, I thought you retired this character.
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 12:12 PM       
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 12:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post

The real Dr. Fluff
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 01:05 PM       
I think I've developed irritable bowel syndrome over the course of the last three days, I-Mockery help me out here

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 01:49 PM       
HA HA YOU SAID BOWEL
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 01:51 PM       
I have gangrene should I see a Dr?
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 01:53 PM       
NO BECAUSE STUMPS ARE AWESOME
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 02:03 PM       
See, a medical forum is bringing out the stupid in Kitsa. She will be one of us soon.
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 03:33 PM       
I was being sardonic
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 03:39 PM       
I have to look that word up
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 03:55 PM       
Does this look like the suggestions forum, bucko?

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 04:42 PM       
yeah because if there's anyone I need to ask about anything vital to my well-being, i think random people on the internet

you fag
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 04:46 PM       
seven force has been in a grouchypants mood recently
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 04:50 PM       
I suggest he change his tampon at least twice a day.
Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 04:52 PM       
arent you the fat pale little trollop that made that frankenberry fort?

i bet you ate all of it, didnt you

thats why you posted this