Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Art
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Banned
kuyori is probably a spambot
Old Sep 27th, 2011, 02:18 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
I usually just get whatever I think would be funny. Or maybe a tattoo to fuck with someone. Like the tattoo I got of my friend's drawing that he was ashamed of and hid from BONERS. I got an artist to make it look good and tattoo it on me. Then I showed him how it would look if someone knew how to draw.
thanks . choosing an artist that you connect with and thats good

is very important. when you go big you dont want any regrets. my

illustrator is rich ives. he is considered one of the top tatt artists

in the world you can check out his work at GRANDPAZONE.NOPE

Last edited by executioneer : Sep 27th, 2011 at 01:09 PM.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 27th, 2011, 06:34 AM       
shut up bitch
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Sep 27th, 2011, 11:04 AM       
Ignore Thrash0, Kuyori. He's just a troll.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 27th, 2011, 11:32 AM       
Yes Kuyori, keep giving us more spam please. Don't let it ever stop. Or else.
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Sep 27th, 2011, 11:46 AM       
Oh, shit. I thought he was just helpful.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 27th, 2011, 12:55 PM       
Well, when his very first post ever had a link in it. Its not like he even typed it in themselves due to the paragraph structure. It looks like it was copied and pasted from somewhere else.
Banned

Old Sep 27th, 2011, 01:25 PM       
Objection sustained.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 27th, 2011, 03:31 PM       
And that's why you're a fucking idiot Pram.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Sep 27th, 2011, 03:32 PM       
Kuyori is banned? Shit I liked him way more than Pram.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 27th, 2011, 05:30 PM       
Thanks for the pathetically placed, random diss, Pentegarn. Keep it up, buddy! Here's a hint though; stop laughing at your own jokes.

Back to tattoos:

I've never seriously considered getting one up until recently, after seeing some of the amazing work that people have had done. I'd possibly (no definites here) like to get a piece on my back that resembled some art by Diego Rivera. Example and for instance.

As for life-like tattoos, I personally like anything that is well done or means something. Designing one yourself is pretty damn cool.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 27th, 2011, 05:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
stop laughing at your own jokes.
At least you can identify that I make jokes. I can't make heads or tales of what you think passes for humor. Mostly cause it is about as interesting as watching milk curdle.

"A Zhukov random snide comment"

Was that a joke? Or are you an ass? Who knows? I always bet on the latter though

For the record though what I was laughing at was the concept that Pram thinks you and spambots can help him. But say whatever you want to make yourself feel better, at least that is something funny you accidentally do
Prepare for time warp.
Old Sep 27th, 2011, 05:57 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
I'd possibly (no definites here) like to get a piece on my back that resembled some art by Diego Rivera. Example and for instance.
spambot detected.

(the center piece to the first link looks pretty awesome)
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Sep 27th, 2011, 10:44 PM       
I only have movie character tattoos, so far. Well, except for the shitty one that I got when I was 16. That one is going to be lasered off, so I don't count it.

Next up is either a character from the most traumatizing and influential movie that I saw as a kid--seriously, it pretty much redefined what horror was for me--or something just...cool (but also from a movie). I'll post a picture sometime around Halloween, assuming I still have the funds to get what I want when the time comes, as the appointment is right around then. If not, just doing touch-ups on everything I've had done so far.

That was very funny. Well done.
Banned

Old Sep 27th, 2011, 11:25 PM       
I don't think I could ever get a tattoo. I change my mind a lot and would probably regret it. Some of the designs look pretty cool though. Tattooing is definitely an art.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 12:13 AM       
If I was you on one set of knuckles I'd have "P-E-D-O" and on the other "L-Y-F-E" (or R-A-P-E... or just R-A-P-E and R-A-P-E)
Banned

Old Sep 28th, 2011, 12:20 AM       
If I were you, my knuckles would say F-R-E-E B-I-R-D
Banned

Old Sep 28th, 2011, 12:21 AM       
Fucking redneck piece of trash. If that's you in your avatar, you look sweaty and mentally ill.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 12:23 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pram Maven View Post
If I were you, my knuckles would say F-R-E-E B-I-R-D
If I were you my knuckles would be inside of a little boy.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 12:25 AM       
Quote:
Fucking redneck piece of trash. If that's you in your avatar, you look sweaty and mentally ill.
Hahaha I look sweaty and mentally ill?

Girls can't say no to me:

Prepare for time warp.
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 01:58 AM       
How dare you call me a redneck

Banned

Old Sep 28th, 2011, 10:09 AM       
Alright, let's not do this anymore. I'm done with the flame wars. I am a little curious why you have ejaculate on your shirt, though.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 11:13 AM       
Quote:
Alright, let's not do this anymore. I'm done with the flame wars. I am a little curious why you have ejaculate on your shirt, though.
SORRY WE DONT ALL HAVE BABIES TO SQUIRT ON.
Banned

Old Sep 28th, 2011, 11:56 AM       
I hope someone injures you in a bar fight. The way you treat people... You're just asking to get beat up.