Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 11:02 AM       
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 11:07 AM       
I'm not French-Canadian(en)(enne) but I don't have a problem with them. My affinity for Pascal Leclaire borders on hero worship, and he's from Repentigny.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 01:08 PM       
http://imockery.yuku.com/topic/7300

I've changed tadao's join date.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 01:25 PM       
Wow, it's weird seeing a monologue out of Tadao. He must be getting lazier.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 02:22 PM       
Oh shit. I told you I was here a long time ago
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 02:48 PM       
Damn that was a long time ago!
¿
wobzire is probably a spambot
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 02:51 PM       
Woah Tadao is a Vet now!
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 03:01 PM       
No, Vets must be vetted.
¿
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 03:04 PM       
CONGRADULATIONS TADAO!
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 03:08 PM       
Next you'll vet Pednaud and I WILL BE ALONE
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 03:09 PM       
WITH THAT GUY
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 03:12 PM       
You poor Ancient Mariner
Ancient Mariner
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 03:15 PM       
I don't even have an albatross, I'll just be alone on the ship with the squiggling things in the sea that the Lord Almighty wants me to love but fuck that guy, seriously, those things are blind, stupid, and greasy
¿
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 03:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
WITH THAT GUY
Am I that guy? That is brutal for you if so.
Ancient Mariner
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 03:18 PM       
"That guy" can mean any number of people, but the original "that guy" of your soulless jewborg retarded hive mind was ZBF
¿
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 03:19 PM       
Noted.
Ancient Mariner
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 03:21 PM       
I'd tell you to look up Zeldasbiggestfan and Juttin so you could really take notes, but the search engine sucks now and you'd only get a brief and ineffective taste of what you can easily become
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 03:22 PM       
You could read the archives though.
Ancient Mariner
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 03:24 PM       
Which brings us to our next subject: Social Deliquency and the Inability to Learn
Fucking Finland
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 03:27 PM       
What happened to ZBF? Was he finally banned?
¿
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 03:27 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeldasbiggestfan View Post
Hey guys! Look what Jesus decided to send to me!

To: zeldasbiggestfan
Posted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:32 pm
Subject: hey Quote message
I like you. Do you like me?

[_] Yes

[_] No

[_] Maybe

Yay!
I feel like my eyes are open for the first time ever.
Fucking Finland
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 03:31 PM       
The classiest ZBF moment was definitely the time when he got shot in the eye by a bb gun and posted a thread asking whether he should go to doctor or not
Ancient Mariner
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 03:32 PM       
No, it was when he sent Seth's christmas gift, remember
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 03:33 PM       
ArrowX was surely the original ZBF. Though SPORTS was probably the original ArrowX and so on.
Ancient Mariner
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 03:35 PM       
Is Little Johnny Stupid?
A Guide For Idiot Parents

-Does Little Johnny have difficulty taking hints?
-Is Little Johnny shunned and ridiculed by his peers?
-Is Little Johnny not afflicted by any easily identifiable mental disorders, but partially fits the bill where nebulous and vague "social disorders" are concerned?
-Does Little Johnny test fully sane, yet repeatedly repeats the same stupid ass, self destructive behaviors regardless of the outcome?
-Is Little Johnny annoyingly resilient?
-Is Little Johnny annoyingly positive?
-Is Little Johnny what you would call "not exactly the sharpest tool in the shack"?
-If so, do you think it's "just a stage"?
-Has Little Johnny's life been somewhat similar to the cliche'd plot of every stupid loser comedy ever made, without the humor, miraculous saves, or happy endings?
-Does Little Johnny have a job?
-Is Little Johnny "looking for a job"?
-If so, has he been "looking for a job" for more than four months?
-If so, is he old enough to drive a car?
-If so, does he have his driver's license?
-If not, is he "going to get one soon"?
-If so, does he have marked difficulty learning how to drive?
-If so, does he cry when he fails?
-Ha ha ha, that's weak.