Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jun 28th, 2010, 02:52 AM       
AIRHORN EMOTICON
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 28th, 2010, 06:30 AM       

the defenestrate the ex thread is just perfect now that 10kbghost's posts have airhorns at thebottom of them
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 28th, 2010, 08:41 AM       
I don't even know what the airhorn thing means and I'm too proud to google it
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 28th, 2010, 08:50 AM       

its one of 10kghosts infamous sex moves
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 28th, 2010, 09:07 AM       
I'm at work so I won't be able to explain the airhorn till I get home. Someone else is more than welcome to give Kitsa the rundown. I may have only told a few people about it.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 28th, 2010, 11:49 AM       
The short and skinny is that he had an airhorn at hand while bumping uglies with some girl. At some point after or before her "moment" he blasted her in the face with the horn. At least thats how I remember the story going.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 28th, 2010, 12:26 PM       
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jun 28th, 2010, 01:13 PM       
THEY SHOULD HAVE USED A PICTURE OF THE FACE HE ACTUALLY MAKES WHEN HE DOES THE TRUFFLE SHUFFLE.

THOSE FAGGOTS.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 28th, 2010, 01:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
The short and skinny is that he had an airhorn at hand while bumping uglies with some girl. At some point after or before her "moment" he blasted her in the face with the horn. At least thats how I remember the story going.
Pretty close. It was during my moment...and with the crazy.
The Unicorn
Old Jun 28th, 2010, 01:41 PM       
NO ONE DESERVED IT MORE.

NOW BILL NEEDS A VUVUZELA TO BLOW.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Jun 28th, 2010, 02:00 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 28th, 2010, 02:19 PM       
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Jun 28th, 2010, 02:31 PM       
That is pure hawtness.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 28th, 2010, 04:28 PM       
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 28th, 2010, 08:50 PM       
I just made like 100 oreo balls for one office party and have to make another 300 or so for a party this weekend.

Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 28th, 2010, 10:25 PM       
I'm assuming you don't get paid for this either.

You need to stop agreeing to be a slave, Kitsa.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 28th, 2010, 10:32 PM       
I got volunteered, and I'm trying to cheer myself up about it by regarding it as a compliment to my candy-making skillz.

it gets me through the day.
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 28th, 2010, 10:57 PM       
Claim expenses on tax, ask work for ingredients money.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 28th, 2010, 10:59 PM       
I'm chewing on a SATA cable, guys. I've got a terrible habit.
Old Jun 28th, 2010, 11:08 PM       
You need to ween yourself onto LAN cables or something. You can do it.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jun 29th, 2010, 12:09 AM       
someone teach me how the fuck the Substitution Method works

Don't laugh, either, I'm a medically certified mathematical retard and finding it humorous makes you an insensitive bastard
BANNED

Old Jun 29th, 2010, 12:23 AM       
use your math skills to solve as far as you can for x or y and your answer will be something like x=2y+7 then you put that into the other equation which has a Y part so it ends up looking like 7(2y+7) +3y or some shit and then you can solve for y.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jun 29th, 2010, 12:29 AM       
Man when the fuck am I ever gonna use this, ever

College is definitely a step-up from high school but god damn does math still suck a massive cock
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 29th, 2010, 01:08 AM       
Seriously...you'll never fucking use college or even high school math except to tell someone you have an associate degree of something or some such. I'm a math/science major but with no diploma and since I don't have a piece of paper saying such I don't get shit.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 29th, 2010, 01:22 AM       
I only need a semester of College Algebra.

I failed it the first time.