Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 30th, 2010, 04:14 PM       

Wow. That is EXACTLY how I look at English classes.

Unrelated...

Spoilers!
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Jun 30th, 2010, 04:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
Wow. That is EXACTLY how I look at English classes.
We can tell.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 30th, 2010, 05:11 PM       
THE DR SAID I HAVE HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND GAVE ME PILLS. FUCK YOU FAGHOLES TO HELL.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 30th, 2010, 05:12 PM       
I SHOULD HAVE PUT THAT IN THE SCIENCE AND HEALTH THREAD. FUCK.
Old Jun 30th, 2010, 05:13 PM       
You should probably get out and run more T.
Old Jun 30th, 2010, 05:14 PM       
Im sorry. That was wrong.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 30th, 2010, 05:47 PM       
All true
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 30th, 2010, 06:06 PM       
Lol.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 30th, 2010, 08:43 PM       
Savage, scourge, supply, and sanctify. So what?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 30th, 2010, 09:11 PM       
I was in my neuro doctor's office yesterday and they asked what exercise I was getting, which is a wtf question because I'm in roughly the same boat as Tadao. So I told them I did what I could....walked and swam.

Then, later, they told me I was doing too much and should take it easy.

I asked, what the hell? Am I supposed to exercise or am I supposed to take it easy?

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 30th, 2010, 09:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I can arrange that, but I have to get back to my computer with the photoshop.

I don't know that the cheesecake has any MSG in it, but I know for sure that most of the food does.

Here you go Zhukov, although it seems to fit her big head a bit snugly.

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 30th, 2010, 10:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I was in my neuro doctor's office yesterday and they asked what exercise I was getting, which is a wtf question because I'm in roughly the same boat as Tadao. So I told them I did what I could....walked and swam.

Then, later, they told me I was doing too much and should take it easy.

I asked, what the hell? Am I supposed to exercise or am I supposed to take it easy?

Mines been trying to get me to swim forever, I finally had a sunburn to show him.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 30th, 2010, 11:36 PM       
Sounds like your doctors are a couple of nappy-headed hos

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jul 1st, 2010, 12:23 AM       
How do brown people get sunburns?
Old Jul 1st, 2010, 12:43 AM       
Hes yellow.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 1st, 2010, 12:45 AM       
oh, do they? i dated a mocha style boy and he could only get sunburn around his nipples...

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 1st, 2010, 12:56 AM       
Japs turn white when they stay out of the sun
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 1st, 2010, 01:16 AM       
They do get sunburned.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 1st, 2010, 03:00 AM       
I've become addicted to store-bought fresh salsa The kind that comes in the plastic containers, hell no to the jarred stuff.

Does anyone here make their own salsa? The only problem with store-bought is the sodium content (which isn't even that high anyway) but I figure homemade stuff probably tastes a lot better too.

I don't want any errant fluorine atoms creating reactions and poisoning my salsa

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 1st, 2010, 03:04 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
someone teach me how the fuck the Substitution Method works

Don't laugh, either, I'm a medically certified mathematical retard and finding it humorous makes you an insensitive bastard
i was always told that i had math "disabilities" by various child psychologists, psychiatrists, and school counselors

Then i got into college and discovered that math was fucking easy when you had decent teachers and hired a tutor that you got along with. THEN i discovered that only about one fifth of my fellow students could understand simple shit like logarithms and unreal numbers (even after having the subjects explained to them for an entire term), which has further confirmed my suspicion that child psychiatrists and their ilk are incompetent moneygrubbing drama queens
Old Jul 1st, 2010, 03:07 AM       
Hey Gus, four posts since June 12. Let's step it up a little

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 1st, 2010, 03:11 AM       
It really does take good teachers. Math's as easy for me to learn as English was when I was a kid, it just needs to be taught properly.

That said, there's a reason why I'm an English major.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 1st, 2010, 03:16 AM       
seriously, what the fuck kind of ingrate perscribes heavy pill cocktails to an eight year old based on GUESSWORK

"well, you see, we have this list full of symptoms, and your son has quite a few of them... not enough for any ACTUAL diagnosese, no, but since he's having trouble in school it's pretty clear to me that your son has ADD, various mood disorders, and based on his family history we're going to figure that he has manic depression, too. Oh, he doesn't have manic depression? You're wrong, the problem's probably just exhibiting itself in subtle ways that you're just too dense to notice. Now, we're going to mix and match various heavy medications to SEE IF THEY WORK, just in case. Take this chart home, and start making immediate notes if he begins acting abnormally or abruptly develops severe anger problems"
Ancient Mariner
Old Jul 1st, 2010, 03:21 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Hey Gus, four posts since June 12. Let's step it up a little
I'm working, going to school, and getting laid on a regular basis again. IT'S TOUGH, OKAY? I'M TRYING. NONE OF YOU UNDERSTAND ME, I WISH I'D NEVER BEEN BORN I'm going to run to my room and SLAM MY DOOR, DON'T TRY TO STOP ME
Old Jul 1st, 2010, 03:28 AM       
I learned more math teaching myself from the book than I ever learned from all my shitty teachers and professors.

I mean, really GW, just literally rewrite the practice problems step by step. Once you've rewritten it, try doing the same practice problem again but just change one or two of the numbers. Then find the similar homework problems and follow the same steps. When it comes to math problems any idiot can learn and retain new shit by repeating problems over and over again until you can do the steps to the problem without thinking about it. It'll be tedious, but when it's time to take the test it should just be second nature by then.