Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 23rd, 2011, 02:47 PM       
EXCLUSIVELY
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 23rd, 2011, 03:01 PM       
ive taken them before but never really gotten really fucked up ;/ but it put me in an amazing mood and i had some minor hallucinations
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 23rd, 2011, 03:11 PM       
I either hear stories like yours, kahl, or ones that are the polar opposite. A buddy of mine took them for the first time and tripped balls for 17 hours straight. Now, I'm down for a good time, but 17 hours is a little excessive.

I'd like to find a happy middle-gound. Like the kind Bill Hicks took and got to speak to aliens.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 23rd, 2011, 03:12 PM       
if you want to talk to aliens smoke some dmt

i dont really know how he tripped 17 hours he must've taken a lot or eaten some grapefruit with it or some shit
DON'T F WITH ME
Old Aug 23rd, 2011, 03:25 PM       
Yeah I'm pretty sure he took a hefty dosage. Oh well, I guess the only way to find out is try it out myself! I'll let you faggots know how it goes here in about nine months.
BANNED

Old Aug 23rd, 2011, 03:26 PM       
good luck with your baby
DON'T F WITH ME
Old Aug 23rd, 2011, 03:49 PM       
"like"
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 23rd, 2011, 03:53 PM       
It's shaped like a puffball in its mushroomy stage, but doesn't have spikes like one. I have no idea wtf it is but I'd advise against tasting it, unidentified mushrooms scare the shit out of me.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 23rd, 2011, 03:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by HickMan View Post
When I get out of the Army I think I'm going to experiement with 'shrooms. Anyone ever do it? Good experiences? Bad experiences?
i had two (basically) good experiences

my cousin had one good experience and one where he had a psychotic break and had to go to a mental hospital for a few weeks
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 23rd, 2011, 04:12 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanuki View Post
I found a mushroom but I don't know what kind it is. I'm just gonna toss it out once I found out what kind.
Put it next to your cleavage and I'll tell you what species of mushroom that is.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 23rd, 2011, 05:13 PM       
I'm working for the cash machine. Fuck this bullshit.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 23rd, 2011, 05:31 PM       
HAHAHAH FUCK YOU EAST COAST! WESTSIDE FOR LIFE NIGGAS!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 23rd, 2011, 05:44 PM       
I hope Babs shitty little trailer house fell off of its blocks and rolled into a gas line and then blew up and then he lives but suffers from 3rd degree burns all over his body and then his girlfriend puts a bullet in his head because fuck that guy.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 23rd, 2011, 06:07 PM       
"IF THE EARTHQUAKE DON'T GETCHA THEN THE HURRICANE WILL"

Jerry Garcia - R.I.P.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Aug 23rd, 2011, 07:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus
blah blah channel awesome what hath man wrought etc.
Linkara is basically awful, yes. So's every other contributor to that place.

I've laughed at a select few Nostalgia Critic videos, but that was a while ago.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 23rd, 2011, 07:47 PM       
I woke up this afternoon to my bed being shook around

Man fuck you, earthquake. Can't a brother sleep in once in a while?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 23rd, 2011, 10:53 PM       
I'm homeless.

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 24th, 2011, 12:11 AM       
seriously? have you googled shelters for your area yet?
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 24th, 2011, 12:13 AM       
ANOTHER WOMTI, DEAR FUCKING LORD SAVE US.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Aug 24th, 2011, 12:18 AM       
I'm sure his mom knows several respectable men in the area who'll give at least her shelter for the evening, so long as she brings a bottle of Jim Beam and an overnight bag.

That was very funny. Well done.
BANNED

Old Aug 24th, 2011, 12:42 AM       
you can always join the circus

:/
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 24th, 2011, 12:43 AM       
Start listening to Discharge and sew patches all over your clothes. Also get a dog with rope leash
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 24th, 2011, 12:50 AM       
Mug Rongi
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 24th, 2011, 01:14 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
seriously? have you googled shelters for your area yet?
I exaggerated slightly. We are about a month away from being homeless. I'm looking into things and we have some good friends that we haven't asked yet, but would be more than willing to help us out.

I was supposed to go to school, but that doesn't look like it's going to pan out this semester. My mum's fiance skipped out on her and she's in a situation where that is really really inadequate, so we're gonna stick here in this apartment as long as we can. But even if I have a 40+ hour a week job, we can't afford to live here, nor can we really move.

My mum is trying her ass off to get a multi-thousand dollar promotion at work right now, so things are in limbo. She's one of five people being considered and easily the most qualified, but someone in a position of power at her job is trying to exert some force against her. It's really fucking pathetic. Moreover, she drives an hour and a half to work, so it's killing us. In the meantime, my grandparents are helping us out a bit and I've been selling some of my shit that I don't want anymore. I have too many things, anyway.

Srsly, the world is fucked. People can't afford to live anymore, if they were ever able to begin with.

Forgive me if I'm not online in the near future - the cable/internet package is going to get nixed.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 24th, 2011, 01:27 AM       
Hope things work out fathom. I was homeless at pretty recently for about 6 months and it's no fun. Do whatever you can do to keep from getting to that point though, because once you're homeless, it's hard to get out of it.