Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

-chupapi- is probably a spambot
Old Oct 31st, 2003, 05:02 AM        THE TRUTH ABOUT TACOS!!!!
So you really belive the taco is that SHIT you eat??
nothing more far from truth.... the REAL tacos, TASTE like heaven.... taco bell, tastes like the ass of an old lady, so OPEN YOUR EYES TO THE TRUTH! BECAUSE IT MAY CHANGE YOUR LIFE!

"BRIEFING STORY"
Some years ago (almost 12) i went to california to spend my vacation there, everything was just fine, i liked the chiks, the atmohphere and the weather... but something happened soon....TACO BELL..... woow (i thought) i won´t miss my beautiful tacos here, that´s great!!
HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA POOR INOCENT KID!
taco bell and real tacos is something like a comparing a plastic figure of a woman with Salma hayek.
the elements are present (mouth, vagina, hands legs........a tortilla filled with something) but you know is fake, it has no taste, it has no aroma, ..... it just SUCKS!

REAL TACOS MY LITTLE KIDS are made with SOFT and RICH TORTILLA filled with MEAT!!! TASTY MEAT!!
!!!TACO SALAD MY ASS!!!!

here is a little example of what i mean.

TACO AL PASTOR....MMMM taaasty....

that Huge meat ball is made with prepared pork meat, when finished they look something like this.

there are a 1000s of ways to make a taco, you can fill the tortilla with:
(this part isn´t translated so if you don´t get it, use a dictionary GODDAMIT)

longaniza, bistek con queso, Tripa, ojo, buche, Carnitas, suadero, Cecina, cachete, ojo, cabeza, cesos, lengua, rajas con queso, huevo, mole verde, pollo, chicharron, adobo, papa, Carne arabe alambre, costilla, chuleta, salchicha, pescado etc etc etc...

next time you dare to speak about TACOS... please take a minute to realize that if you haven´t tasted a REAL TACO, you only now a bad-excuse of a meal.
Stop consuming that fake "taco bell" shit, make your mouth a favor and search for REAL TACOS everywhere, WAKE UP MI LITTLE KIDS.... those muthafuckas are killing your senses with NASTY salads and CRAPPY chlli!! IT´S FOR YOUR OWN SAKE!

MK IV is probably a spambot
Old Oct 31st, 2003, 05:26 AM       
I make my own Taco's.
With extra cheese.

Old Oct 31st, 2003, 05:48 AM       
and what do you put in them? cheese with what?
(if it has just cheese is not a taco, is a QUESADILLA)

MK IV is probably a spambot
Old Oct 31st, 2003, 05:51 AM       
Useually some sort of meat , from chicken to minced beef , fried with spicews and stuff , some onions , peppers and tomnatoes.

And then the cheese is added on top of the tortilla with some letuce and maybe some other salad if im inthe right mood , then the fried mixture stuff gets added.

But i alays add to much filling and my taco never rolls up right

Old Oct 31st, 2003, 06:35 AM       
try this out.

take your piece of meat (preferable a steak) slice it in to little pieces and put it in to a soup dish, use some lemon juice , salt and http://www.noel.com.co/noel/producto...ElemFormat=jpg english sausage (don´t know the american name for it).
leave it a little while mixed with the onions, after 15 minutes, COOK IT WELL and aggregate striped cheese, when finished warm up your tortillas with the same frying-pan you used to cook the meat and forget about the lettuce or the tomatoes or anything, you can add some black beans, but nothing more, use a little bit of tabasco or, get some real mexican sausage

AND NOW.... just sit back, watch tv and ENJOY IT BABY! NOW YOU CAN FEEL THE REAL POWER OF TACOS!! (drink some coke.... that´s the mexican way)