Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Banned
davidwillson is probably a spambot
Old Oct 14th, 2010, 08:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihach View Post
how come you ditched the carnivore name anyways?
I didn't ditch it. Malevolent was just my original name that I've brought back from the dead. I'm considering only using it when awarding the Malevolent Seals of Approvalâ„¢.

I took that pic like five minutes ago, Mock.

PS HI IM THE DUMBEST SPAMBOT EVER

Last edited by executioneer : Oct 14th, 2010 at 09:22 PM.
YOU GUYS ARE DOING GREAT
Rez is probably a spambot
Old Oct 15th, 2010, 01:54 AM       
Hi Emily
I won't say I hope to post more, because rules of boarding guarantee that I then won't

So hi Emily
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 15th, 2010, 05:18 AM       
:D <3
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Oct 26th, 2010, 10:05 PM       
New tattoo

That was very funny. Well done.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 26th, 2010, 10:38 PM       
You gonna get Mecha on the other arm?
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Oct 26th, 2010, 10:40 PM       
That's my calf. Y'know, I was gonna get a Giger Alien, but that's not a bad idea.

Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 27th, 2010, 08:09 AM       
Wow. Pretty cool. Take long?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 27th, 2010, 11:03 AM       
pfft something like that probably took like five or six minutes or sumthin.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 27th, 2010, 12:10 PM       
That's a fucking badass as hell tattoo.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 27th, 2010, 12:56 PM       
I love Gamera!
The Wolf
Old Oct 27th, 2010, 01:39 PM       
It took roughly 4 and a half hours, and it starts just above the sock line and goes up until about an inch below my knee. I was talking to the artist earlier and mentioned Tadao's idea. Now we're thinking about doing MechaGodzilla on the other side of the leg and if there's room on the back, we'll toss in King Ghidorah. Then maybe have Mothra or Rodan or someone on the knee.

Edit: here's a better picture:

LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Oct 27th, 2010, 02:19 PM       
No Gamera?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 27th, 2010, 02:23 PM       
Awesome. They are forever locked in war!
The Wolf
Old Oct 27th, 2010, 03:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
No Gamera?
No, not a fan of Gamera. He's a giant turtle with his own series. King Ghidorah, MechaGodzilla, Rodan and Mothra are all staples of the Godzilla series. I don't think anyone shows up as much as those guys, and they've always been my favorites. Well, not so much Mothra. Fuck Mothra.

LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Oct 27th, 2010, 03:51 PM       
Gamera was always my fav. Wish they had put out a real movie with both of them in it. But yeah... Fuck Mothra.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 27th, 2010, 04:07 PM       
That tattoo is cool as hell. Shaving your legs is as manly as it gets.

You just got a Crypt Keeper tattoo too, right? How many total now?

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Oct 27th, 2010, 04:35 PM       
Amazing tattoo and I really like the colors as well.

Could you make a post with all of your tattoos now?
The Wolf
Old Oct 27th, 2010, 04:48 PM       
I've only got 3 total. This one and the Crypt Keeper are the most recent, and I've kinda just gotten into it again. Before that I only had one (and it's a regrettable one from when I was 17 or so). I've got another appointment set for after Christmas, and it's probably going to be a recurring thing at least until my left leg is covered. I've got a bunch of movie icons that'll be on my left limbs, and then my right limbs will all be nerdy stuff like comic and video game characters.

Definitely going to keep going to the same guy. He's just way too fucking skilled for me to go anywhere else and expect the same kind of quality and dedication.

Man, now I'm excited to get some other Godzilla guys on there. Mecha would probably be another 4-5 hour session, King Ghidorah would maybe be a bit less, and then there'd be another one for touch-ups and putting one or two smaller guys around the knee.

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 27th, 2010, 04:52 PM       
Shit's beautiful, bro.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 27th, 2010, 06:52 PM       
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 27th, 2010, 09:27 PM       
You so pretty.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 29th, 2010, 03:36 AM       
i don't like it
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 29th, 2010, 10:17 AM       
Yet still you post it.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 29th, 2010, 11:03 AM       
I believe in full disclosure.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 29th, 2010, 05:40 PM       
skål