Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 20th, 2011, 01:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by AChimp View Post
Jets are in Philadelphia on Oct 27, then Flyers are in Winnipeg on Nov 19 and Feb 21 :O
My bad, I should have realized Winnipeg is in the Eastern Conference. Southeast division.

I had totally eliminated from my memory the (Thr)ashe(r)s from whence the Jets arose (like a phoenix?).
You may already be there.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 20th, 2011, 01:46 PM       
Probably not but I will catch it on CN8. It's a great game to pick, too; a Flyers/Rangers game pits two teams with a long history of hating each other, in a venue where there is enough room for fans of both teams to cheer, jeer and heckle.

Expect to see the most interesting fights in the stands.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Oct 20th, 2011, 10:22 PM       
We turn the puck over way too much.

And we also let the other team score too much.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 21st, 2011, 12:55 AM       
http://mobile.onionsportsnetwork.com...key-now,26361/

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 25th, 2011, 10:23 PM       
Blue Jackets beat the Red Wings!
I didn't know that could happen, but I'm happy it did.
Resident Chimp
Old Oct 26th, 2011, 08:13 AM       
I have to hate Columbus because they're in our division.

We have a 7 game road trip. I am confident we will win at least two games.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Oct 26th, 2011, 01:14 PM       
I see you beating the Devils, Islanders and Rangers.
Resident Chimp
Old Oct 26th, 2011, 09:35 PM       
Philly's up tomorrow! During the playoffs Hartnell looked like a homeless guy with his beard, so we might be able to distract him by waving a sandwich around. :P
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 27th, 2011, 09:27 AM       
We play Buffalo tonight.

IT'S ON, TEN THOUSAND VOLT HOCKEY FAN.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Oct 27th, 2011, 01:44 PM       
Bring it on, Chimp.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Oct 27th, 2011, 01:45 PM       
And by the way, I hate the "tradition" of the playoff hockey beard. Who started that anyway?
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 27th, 2011, 02:50 PM       
I hate facial hair and long hair on sports players in general. I wish they followed gladiator protocol.

Also, still waiting for someone to get choked by the big stupid gold chain around their necks.
Resident Chimp
Old Oct 27th, 2011, 09:49 PM       
WOW.

I haven't yelled that much at my TV in forever!
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 27th, 2011, 10:24 PM       
Oh well
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 28th, 2011, 09:14 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
And by the way, I hate the "tradition" of the playoff hockey beard. Who started that anyway?
http://www.thecheapseats.ca/2009/04/...off-beard.html
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 28th, 2011, 09:38 PM       
I don't know what it is about the Blue Jackets that just chews up great goalies and spits them out as damn near useless. Pascal Leclaire went from all of these great saves and nearly impossible leaping glove catches to being so delicate and vulnerable he manages to get injured sitting on the bench. Mason came in as a big prodigy, but I mean look at last night, "folds like a lawnchair", as someone else put it.

I am not liking the new coaching structure and if something doesn't change I don't think people would give much of a hoot if they moved, at this point.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Oct 28th, 2011, 10:54 PM       
How do the Flyers come back from a FIVE GOAL DEFICIT only to lose the f***ing game?

Last edited by Colonel Flagg : Oct 29th, 2011 at 06:53 AM. Reason: only glanced at the sports headlines ... oopsie
SKATASTIC
Old Oct 29th, 2011, 09:42 AM       
That's annoying. Was the Philly game in OT at least?
Resident Chimp
Old Oct 29th, 2011, 09:53 AM       
The Jets are just that good.

We didn't want it to be easy so we gave up that lead and let you go ahead by a goal.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Oct 29th, 2011, 07:56 PM       
See you in Winnipeg. Revenge is a dish best served cold.
SKATASTIC
Old Oct 30th, 2011, 12:56 AM       
Motherfucking florida panthers. How the fuck are we up 2-1 with five minutes in the 3rd and lose 3-2.
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 30th, 2011, 01:14 PM       
Apparently Detroit was a fluke because we've gotten our asses handed to us ever since.

Oh well, that much more embarrassing for Detroit because fuck Detroit.
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 31st, 2011, 01:08 PM       
You saw them play the Mighty Duck Fucks?
Resident Chimp
Old Oct 31st, 2011, 10:46 PM       
Tiny crowd to see the Jets game in Florida tonight. I heard they were letting people in for free if they wore a costume, and they had $260 front row seats available at the door for $50.