Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 10th, 2009, 05:08 PM       
Rust belt red sounds delicious. Rolling Rock was one of the first beers I got accustomed to drinking when I was younger. Not a fan of it anymore. I still have about 12 Magic Hat Hi.P.A's at my house.

My roommate is started to open up to different kinds now. Usually all he drinks is rum and coke.

Going to a brewery tonight where they have this delicious Irish Oatmeal ale called "Trainwreck"
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 10th, 2009, 07:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by HickMan View Post
Gay gay gay fag homo gay Guinness gay gay homo gay fag gay homo.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 10th, 2009, 07:44 PM       
I just realized something!

That $70 in gift certs can be used on alcohol.

Yes. Oh yes.

I read them five times to be sure.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Feb 10th, 2009, 10:14 PM       
Man oh man, Sailor Jerry

I also keep trying to find a beer I like, but so far everything's been hog swill. Guinness Draught I am looking at you you SHIT

There's a line of ales named after Frank Zappa albums but it's probably more of the same shite. I've been told Canadian pisswater like Molson and Moosehead will make me cool but I've pretty much given up at this point. I'm not really a beer kind of person, I just always want to get really drunk really fast.

I'd also still probably drink spiced rum if it weren't alcoholic, it's delicious.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 10th, 2009, 10:53 PM       
I'm not a big beer drinker (Guinness when I'm in the mood), but I've been fairly happy with Sam Adams Light.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 11th, 2009, 02:03 AM       
Guinness Drought is delicious. I had a bunch of tequila tonight. My clothes fell off. It happens.

Before that though I had a bunch of gorgeous beer on tap and then some Yuengling later on.

Last edited by 10,000 Volt Ghost : Feb 28th, 2009 at 02:31 PM.
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 28th, 2009, 12:57 PM       
I just tried a draft dos equis for the first time today. The place served it in a frosted mug with a slice of lime, it was pretty damn good.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 13th, 2009, 10:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
I once asked an Irish bartender what he thought of car bombs. "Well, I'm just used to it by now," he said, "but it's kind of like if I walked into a bar in America and ordered a 9/11."
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
hahahah i am so inventing that drink
ok so i tried inventing this drink but it didnt really work my idea was you get two pint glasses mostly full of budweiser and two shots with a dash of grenadine, half full with orange juice and half full with 151, light one, drop into right pint and drink, then left pint

it looks nice but doesnt taste all that great, and my other idea was red bull instead of oj but gawd that is even worse

man i'm fucked up now
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 13th, 2009, 10:09 PM       
sidenote: really, really glad i didn't use the 190-proof everclear knockoff instead of 151, i'd probably be in the burn ward right now
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 13th, 2009, 10:23 PM       
I'm going to a place tomorrow that has damn near every liquor in the world. I bet if I went looking for something fermented from yak semen I could find it.
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 13th, 2009, 10:24 PM       
OH GOD
Old Mar 13th, 2009, 10:28 PM       
eww?
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 13th, 2009, 10:30 PM       
...srsly.

http://www.junglejims.com/department...r_and_wine.asp

I love this place so much, I asked to go there as a birthday present. I've been given $100 to spend. I can't get out of there without spending $100.
OH GOD
Old Mar 13th, 2009, 10:32 PM       
our local TOP foods nearly has that good of a wine selection, they are ridiculous
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 13th, 2009, 10:33 PM       
This is my favoritest part.

http://www.junglejims.com/attraction..._restrooms.asp
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 13th, 2009, 10:33 PM       
I like the guy with the megaphone.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 13th, 2009, 10:35 PM       
Jungle Jim's is insane. The only bad part is that on weekends, the only time I can get there, it's wall-to-wall yokels going haw-haw-haw at the exotic foreign stuff. That drives me up a wall, especially in the Asian aisles I need to get to for work stuff. Otherwise, it's a ton o' fun.

You can even go up on a catwalk and look at their on-site fish hatchery.
OH GOD
Old Mar 13th, 2009, 10:36 PM       
man no fair you guys
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 13th, 2009, 10:37 PM       
I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU ARE BUT IT'S WORTH THE DRIVE

edit: oh, also there's a monorail.

http://www.junglejims.com/attraction...oodie_tram.asp
OH GOD
Old Mar 13th, 2009, 10:39 PM       
tumwater, WA AND MY CAR PROB. WON'T SURVIVE IT AT THIS POINT
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 13th, 2009, 10:40 PM       
miracle of flight! Dayton International Airport!
OH GOD
Old Mar 13th, 2009, 10:43 PM       
AIRPLANES
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 14th, 2009, 05:55 AM       
It'd probably be a pain in the ass to get groceries and booze home by air anyway :/
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 14th, 2009, 11:34 PM       
Jungle Jim's isn't a store, it's a theme park.

Headache coming on - too damned much Tullamore Dew Irish. But it's THE DRINK for St. Paddy's.

Oh, BTW, Happy End of PI day everybody!
You may already be there.
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 15th, 2009, 01:52 AM       
They should sell Jungle Juice there.