Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Oct 28th, 2008, 11:15 AM        What type of vagina does
What type of vagina does Krythor have, for halloween costume
thanks

I already got some of his classic terrible humor for my costume. See this thread and any post by krythor for examples of otherfunny things.

also someone get krythor http://www.amazon.com/Complete-Idiot.../dp/1592575382 for christmas so he can impress everyone on the internet with his great jokes.

I feel so popular. I've never had a retard obsess over me so much.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Oct 28th, 2008, 01:19 PM       
... and, through sheer force of example, Tadao wins a thread he didn't even post in
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 28th, 2008, 02:27 PM       
:hat
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Oct 28th, 2008, 02:57 PM       
Also, what's the deal with a bitchy mock thread after somebody trashes you once? This shit only happens in epic interthread fagfests

You're the kinda guy that launches seconds after penetration, huh?
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Oct 28th, 2008, 03:34 PM       
We(me and kry) have actually been posting on the same forums since I was like thirteen. Good to see you know whats going on!

Thanks for posting in all the threads!
Ancient Mariner
Old Oct 28th, 2008, 03:58 PM       
Shit son, he's been constantly taunting you since you were thirteen, and you finally work up the nerve to challenge him? I take it back, you hold off for good long time
Banned
bjhkjhkjkjolhj is probably a spambot
Old Oct 8th, 2010, 02:21 AM       
I DIG BONERS

Last edited by executioneer : Oct 8th, 2010 at 10:14 AM.
Shadowdancer21b is probably a spambot
Old Oct 8th, 2010, 02:43 AM       
The spam bot sums up this thread succinctly. I have nothing more to add.