Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
xXxASPERGERSxXx
CaptainBubba is probably a spambot
Old May 8th, 2004, 12:37 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. Danno
Ok, maybe I'm way off base here but I tend to think of sex as more of a sport then anything else. There are tons of jokes I can make based off that statement, but really that's how I feel about it.
It's like a sport, and if you are lucky everyone wins.
But really for me I treat it like how I used to veiw hiking, golf or Bowling. I try to out do myself, try harder then the time before.
If I do good I feel good about it.
It's something I really enjoy doing, hell it's the reason I keep in halfway decent shape. I can't catch or throw a ball very well. I'm a crappy runner, but damn it, I'm good at sex (or at least that's what I've been told. Maybe it was just not to bruise my ego).
Also I get as attached to those I sleep w/ as I would someone i would play tennis w/, "What, you can't play tennis anymore w/ me... Ok, I'll find some else to play w/." But then again, I'm also a creepy jerk.

Exactly. Its not "mystical" or any such thing, but it is extremely fun. I like doing it more than almost any other leisure activity I can think of and if you're doing it in the right way it can be a really really good workout as Danno said. Its really only half what you get out of it at best. The main thing for me is the fact that I love the person I'm with and making her feel good physically makes me happy, regardless of how meaningless or temporary it might be. Knowing that you can bring pleasure to a person because of your own skill is just a very very nice feeling. Only I really don't think I could change partners with such emotional ease.