Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 2nd, 2003, 05:40 PM       
"that girl is strange. she just kept talking. the whole time i prolly said 10 words, merely observing"

She was probably smoking shit.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 2nd, 2003, 06:18 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by wreckreation
yet another instance where rongi has no fucking clue about anything cool. office space dummy.
Office Space fucking sucked. Yet another instance of your poor taste, like Linkin Park.

Please not that I don't give a shit how many of you liked it. Or how many of you like linkin park
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 2nd, 2003, 06:21 PM       
Somebody's arguing with you who likes Linkin Park? Man. Rongi, you can't beat stupid little kids like that.
wreckreation is probably a spambot
Old Jul 2nd, 2003, 06:24 PM       
are you still a transvestite kahl?
ineffable

sadie is probably a spambot
Old Jul 2nd, 2003, 07:22 PM       
linkin park sucks, but office space rules.

aeQea is probably a spambot
Old Jul 2nd, 2003, 08:59 PM       

Last edited by aeQea : Feb 6th, 2015 at 01:25 AM. Reason: ..
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 2nd, 2003, 09:11 PM       
u r the media.
Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old Jul 2nd, 2003, 11:51 PM       
Everything Mike Judge has done is awesome and Rongi is a dumb person for not agreeing
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Jul 2nd, 2003, 11:55 PM       
Quote:
Office Space fucking sucked. Yet another instance of your poor taste, like Linkin Park.

Please not that I don't give a shit how many of you liked it. Or how many of you like linkin park.
BANNED

Old Jul 3rd, 2003, 12:55 AM       
"are you still a transvestite kahl?"
Transexual, thank you. Do you want to beg me for more pictures of my cock, the "Long ones". Remember, it's so big.

I didn't even know he was talking about you wreck, but it still doesn't make it any different that Linkin Park sucks.