Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 03:05 PM       
Bubsy is probably a spambot
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 03:35 AM       
^^^^ WTF is that!!!!!!!!!!!!
don't worry i will try my best to be the imockery hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 09:22 AM       
It came out as like 2nd generation NES. The cartridge sticks out of the top like a sore thumb though.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 01:06 PM       
Does it play NES games? That is the only important thing.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 01:15 PM       
from what I remember hearing the top-loading NES actually played games more reliably than the old have-to-blow-on-the-contacts-and-pray one
SKATASTIC
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 01:31 PM       
Yeah, they worked pretty well. The cartridge fits into the system like the genesis except it looks all goofy. Like playing a Gameboy game on a GBA system.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 05:49 PM       
I just said fuck it and bought the generic system that plays Genesis, SNES, and NES games. Plays almost every game but glitches on a couple (Castlevania 4 sticks out as a major one that bugs out)
Old Jul 13th, 2011, 06:26 PM       
Super Mario World > Mario 64

go....
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jul 13th, 2011, 06:28 PM       
I rate all three NES games, Yoshi's Island, and 64 as better than World. Come at me, bros.

In addition, I deposit that Metroid is the only flagship Nintendo series that had a masterpiece installment on the SNES.
Old Jul 13th, 2011, 06:30 PM       
64 blew chunks.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Jul 13th, 2011, 06:42 PM       
It really didn't!

I've played through that game so much I could probably get all 120 stars while blindfolded.
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 13th, 2011, 09:00 PM       
I never liked Super Mario World. I never really warmed up to any of the old mario games except for Yoshi's Island. I liked the 3d ones more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GW
In addition, I deposit that Metroid is the only flagship Nintendo series that had a masterpiece installment on the SNES.
What about Kirby Superstar? Or Super Punchout? or Donkey Kong Country 1/2/3? or Earthbound?
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 12:37 AM       
It's been so long since I played Superstar that I completely forgot about it.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 06:30 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Hadas View Post
What about Kirby Superstar? Or Super Punchout? or Donkey Kong Country 1/2/3? or Earthbound?
Zelda as well
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 07:03 AM       
64 is the best, but world is a close second imo

I remember when the SNES came out and circuit city had SMW on every tv in the back. A few years later they also had a promo video for the CD-i zelda on a couple displays in the back. I remember being all WOAAAH AWESOMEEE
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 11:23 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
Zelda as well
We've been over this, that game sucks
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 04:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
Still maintaining that edginess I see.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 04:47 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and most of them stink
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 04:50 PM       
which Zelda sucks? I'm late to the party here
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 07:40 PM       
I'm not just saying that, I legitimately don't like it.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 08:39 PM       
i like my version of that saying better
Quote:
Opinions are like assholes, nobody's going to cum all over yours unless you're particularly attractive
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 09:30 PM       
Okay, I know everybody else has heard this before, but I haven't. How is Link to the Past anything other than a polished Super Nintendo version of everything that you would expect from a Zelda game? I mean, I get it if you don't like the series, but I don't get disliking Link to the Past specifically. Unless you prefer the series in 3d, but you said you liked Link's Awakening?

I'm not being an asshole or asking leading questions for once, I'm legitimately interested