Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

VinceZeb is probably a spambot
Old Sep 24th, 2003, 11:22 AM        'Bush's Illegal War' Questionnaire
'Bush's Illegal War' Questionnaire

Please answer as many of the following questions as you can, and as many with a straight face as possible. Please answer quickly as you already have all of the answers.

1. Since George W. Bush is evil, and thought by some to be far more dangerous than Saddam Hussein, could you please list the instances you are aware of where George W. Bush has ordered the murder, torture and rape of American citizens, like yourself, who oppose his presidency.

2. Could you list any sites of mass graves of American citizens ordered to be killed by the Bush administration?

3. Further, could you please list the instances you are aware of when George W. Bush has ordered the murder of members of his own family.

4. Do you feel that Saddam Hussein possessed no weapons he was specifically forbidden to have by the UN; for example, the Scud missiles he fired into Kuwait during the first two weeks of the war?

5. How do you think Saddam was able to fire weapons that he didn't have?

6. Are inspectors inspectors, or are inspectors detectives?

7. How many more months would you have given Saddam Hussein to comply with the 17 UN resolutions, passed over 12 years?

8. If you owned an apartment building, for how many months would you allow a tenant to defy you to kick him out for not paying the rent he owes?

9. If the UN, and the previous administration, were convinced Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction, and used that as a basis for their actions against Iraq, how do those reasons evaporate when applied by the Bush administration?

10. If the Bush administration, led by the evil GWB, lied about weapons of mass destruction in order to go to war, why haven't we found any WMD secretly planted by the Bush administration?

11. If you feel it would be too difficult to plant WMD in Iraq, because there are too many people watching, such that no one can do anything sneaky in Iraq, then why can't we find Saddam?

12. Do you disagree with the statement..."The weapons of mass destruction used in the 9/11 attacks were box-cutters"?

13. Do you think finding an airplane fuselage in a terrorist training camp in northern Iraq means terrorists were practicing hijackings? If not, for what purpose do you think they were using the airplane?

14. Knowing what little you may know about spy satellites, what do you think Iraq was hiding using the tunnel-digging equipment they bought from the French some 5 years ago?

15. Why do you think Iraq had a 'Higher Committee for Monitoring the Inspection Teams' headed by Hussein's Vice-President, and son, Qusay?

16. The fact that Iraq trained experts to foil UN weapons inspectors is documented not just by U.S. intelligence organizations, but by those of many other countries. Why do you think Iraq needed to use these tactics, if George W. Bush is lying?

17. In 1995, Iraq admitted it had biological weapons. They declared they had, for example, 8500 liters of anthrax. Where did they all go? If Iraq destroyed them, why would there be any need for more UN resolutions after that?

18. When do you think Iraq abandoned their existing Weapons of Mass Destruction program? What do you think was their motivation for abandoning it- the 17th time the UN said 'pretty please', or the fact that it was spending too much money that could used for social programs to improve the lives of Iraqi citizens?

19. Do you think the bio-weapons lab vehicles found in Iraq were being used as lunch wagons, or as mobile auto detail trucks?

20. If a terrorist organization attacked America tomorrow by spraying anthrax over a large city, would you blame George W. Bush for not doing enough?

21. Would Hillary?

22. How many minutes after the attack do you think it would take for Hillary to appear on CNN?

23. If an illegal U.S. president declares an illegal war, wouldn't the two cancel each other out?

Bonus Question: Do you think O.J. killed Ron and Nicole, or was he the victim of a massive conspiracy to plant evidence by many separate divisions of the LAPD?

Old Sep 24th, 2003, 11:23 AM       
"OH VINTH, YOU BOORZTH PUPPETH! THERE YOU GO, SPOUTING OFF YOUR VINTHISMS AND YOUR BOORTZH POSTS! CUTNPASTE! CUTNPASTE! VINTH VINTH VINTH, BOORTZ BOORTZ BOORZ!"
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Sep 24th, 2003, 11:27 AM       
Know whats hysterical? I cut n' pasted this in Vinth's forum about two hours ago.

See, it's on Boortz's web site and he tells you to cut n' paste it. So I did. I'm thinking of being Vinth for Halloween. It's really easy.

Old Sep 24th, 2003, 11:32 AM       
It's easier, however, to make you jump and lash out at anything I post within about 3 minutes after I hit the post button.

Get a life, Max or at least get a clue.
Old Sep 24th, 2003, 11:37 AM       
That's right, Sandra, you just let it ll out.

Baalzamon is probably a spambot
Old Sep 24th, 2003, 11:50 AM       
OMG Vinth is a character played by Max just to mess with us!
Old Sep 24th, 2003, 11:51 AM       
It's not that big a deal. Being Vinth is like a valley girl immitation, anyone can do it.

Old Sep 24th, 2003, 11:54 AM       
As opposed to being a whiny leftist?

I thought I would pretend to be Max becuase I know his job of sweeping the museum floor makes his arms really tired and he may not have been able to type one of his witless retorts.

BTW, for someone who is "working", and I use the term loosely, you spend a lot of time on the internet. Are not your bosses concerned about this?
Old Sep 24th, 2003, 12:05 PM       
Nope. It only takes me a few seconds between tasks and no one minds. How about yours, Jill? Aren't you supposed to be primed to make coffee?

Your 'immitation' of me seems to be pretty much limmitted to demonstrably false statements, whereas I can do you so well most peopl couldn't tell the difference and I know what you're going to do before you do it.

That's why I put that Boorts quiz on your site. Boortz said to do it, so I knew there was no possible way you wouldn't. I don't think you could. You better hope he never orders you to soil your panties.

Old Sep 24th, 2003, 12:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by mburbank
...most peopl...
Who or what is "peopl", Max?
Mocker

James sucks
Old Sep 24th, 2003, 12:10 PM       
Are you still fat and stupid and fat and smelling like a fried onion blossom?
Old Sep 24th, 2003, 12:10 PM       
I'm sorry, Meow-Meow Kitty, were you trying to make a point?

Old Sep 24th, 2003, 12:12 PM       
Nope, James, althought I will say I will never have the class of someone that has a incestual rape avatar. I can never be that cultured.
Old Sep 24th, 2003, 12:19 PM       
Now come on there, Cindy, you're all class and everyone knows it.

Baalzamon is probably a spambot
Old Sep 24th, 2003, 01:46 PM       
come on max, you and vince post like 2 minutes apart. did you think nobody would notice?

and you do impersonations of him just too well.

Did you create vinth's website and persona too, or are you just a parody of the real vinth?

I have theory:

The old vinth was real, but the new one with your avatar has been completely you. You stole the name from him when the boards switched didnt you?
Old Sep 24th, 2003, 04:45 PM       
There's honestly no way to tell. Wait, there is. My typing and spelling are just slightly worse than Vinth's. It's a real small margin, but it's there. And it's the ONLY way to tell.

That and if you take one of them CSI blacklights to my house you find there was once a lot of blood around the tub. But tht could just be where i cut myself shaving my legs over and over and over.
ranxer is probably a spambot
Old Sep 24th, 2003, 05:29 PM       
hey vince.. most of those questions are simply insulting..
i'm having difficulty figuring out which one is a real question.

there's a difference between argueing about the issues and baiting people into a spitting match.. yes i am guilty of baiting but i was thinking of trying to answer some of the questions ..until i read them :/

honestly, to answer most of them i'd simply like to say that i wanted to see the president strengthen the UN weapons inspections into an armed detective team that WOULD have kept Saddam from doing much more than flail around within his own country indefinitely..

what makes you think he could pull off an attack with so much international attention on him?

IF that tactic failed then we would have real allies in doing something stronger.
IF that tactic failed we wouldnt be out on the limb we are now.

Now we have MORE threats on US citizens than ever before AND less freedom in our own country, not to mention more debt, less infrastructure, more homeless, more out of work and fewer allies. Al Qaeda has renewed sympathy(in the middle east) AND the Taliban are regrouping. can you and boorts be honest about these issues?
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 24th, 2003, 06:59 PM       
What are the answers? Did you take the test Vince?

"VINTH VINTH VINTH, BOORTZ BOORTZ BOORZ!"

Pretty funny, Vince.
Mocker
Big Papa Goat is probably a spambot
Old Sep 24th, 2003, 11:04 PM       
Mass graves of people ordered to be killed by Bush? Texas! And what was that thing about the box cutters? I don't get it, which answer is for liberals?
Mocker
Dole is probably a spambot
Old Sep 25th, 2003, 07:32 AM       
Here is a questionnaire for you:

1) Which two countries (amongst others) sold the constituent parts of chemical weapons to Iraq as late as 1992?

(the US and the UK:Reports by the US Senate's committee on banking, housing and urban affairs -- which oversees American exports policy -- reveal that the US, under the successive administrations of Ronald Reagan and George Bush Snr, sold materials including anthrax, VX nerve gas, West Nile fever germs and botulism to Iraq right up until March 1992, as well as germs similar to tuberculosis and pneumonia. Other bacteria sold included brucella melitensis, which damages major organs, and clostridium perfringens, which causes gas gangrene.
Classified US Defence Department documents also seen by the Sunday Herald show that Britain sold Iraq the drug pralidoxine, an antidote to nerve gas, in March 1992, after the end of the Gulf war. Pralidoxine can be reverse engineered to create nerve gas.-from http://www.sundayherald.com/27572)

2) Who said at a press conference in 2001 that Saddam Hussein had not been able to "build his military back up or to develop weapons of mass destruction" for "the last 10 years".
America, he said, had been successful in keeping him "in a box".

(Colin Powell)

3) Who said In Cairo, on February 24 2001, "He (Saddam Hussein) has not developed any significant capability with respect to weapons of mass destruction. He is unable to project conventional power against his neighbours."

(Colin again)

4) Who also stated on US televison regarding Saddam in 2001 that ""We are able to keep his arms from him. His military forces have not been rebuilt." ?

(Condoleeza Rice)

5) Who, when asked why he thought most Americans still believed Saddam Hussein was behind the attacks of September 11, replied: "I've not seen any indication that would lead me to believe I could say that."

(Donald Rumsfeld)

Old Sep 25th, 2003, 07:57 AM       
Goat, are you stupid enough to believe that the governor of the states is the person that puts people to death? Or are you intelligent enough to realize that the juries of the state are the ones that decide the fate of a CONVICTED FELON.

There are things out there called books, Goat. I suggest reading one.

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Sep 25th, 2003, 08:13 AM        Re: 'Bush's Illegal War' Questionnaire
Quote:
'Bush's Illegal War' Questionnaire

Please answer as many of the following questions as you can, and as many with a straight face as possible. Please answer quickly as you already have all of the answers.
1. Bush has yet to murder, torture, and/or rape me or people resembling myself.
2. No
3. No
4. No
5. Not enough information
6. A
7. 6
8. 0
9. Finding out he didn't have any
10. Because they're secret
11. Because he is not a bomb
12. Yes
13. No, Travel/Trade/Joyrides
14. The secret of underground sattelites
15. Because Hussein was too busy to do it himself
16. Not enough information
17. Decayed into unusable material, In case they got more
18. 2 years ago, A
19. A
20. Yes
21. Yes
22. 30
23. No

Bonus Question: A
Old Sep 25th, 2003, 10:10 AM       
Chojin. Hee hee. Literalist.

I think equating Vinth with Boorth gives Vinth WAY too much credit. If I xerox something, do I call the copying machine my equal?