Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Jun 11th, 2004, 10:02 PM        Oh, the Fucktards I Have Known!
Hi I'm Mad Max! You may have remembered me from such posts as "The Fucktard List" and "Hey Fucktards I made a Play!"

Now presenting:

OH THE FUCKTARDS I HAVE KNOWN!

Yes I-Mockery is without a doubt overflowing with the fucktards, if you're a fucktard watcher this is a great place to do research.

Some specimens are paticularly pathetic take the fucktard James for example, this whiney fucktard moaned about some girl he met on the internet, and actually asked his fellow fucktards for advice on this. Ha ha! As if any of them have even HAD any experiences with members of the female gender! (Homosexuality is a real problem in this particular fucktard community along with beastiality and pedophilia)

Anyway back to James, he hadn't even "met" with this girl, he just was chasing a false hope! Typical fucktard behavior considering that most of them spend their lives on the net.

Oh then there's a fucktard called Sethomas who seems to have severe bouts of depression. Probably induced by his father molesting him as a little boy. Anywho, every once in awhile he claims he's gonna commit suicide, but being a chicken shit he never does.

One very amusing fucktard is Spectre X who wants to be accepted so badly that he actually admitted it! "Oh boo hoo! I wish I could be accepted like that fucktard mburbank, but I guess I'll always just be a fuckin' pussy who gets fucked in the ass by Rez. Oh but I hope ONE DAY my dream will come true (SIGH)"

Let's see then you got fucktards who actually brag about their fucktard jobs. The inbred fucktard FARTINMOWLER is actually proud he cuts fuckin' grass like a fuckin' Middle School drop out. Wohoo! Reach for those stars! And just think in 20 years your trailer will be ALL paid off, you white trash piece of shit!

Of course studying the fucktards isn't nearly as fun as them attempting to insult you. Some even try to copy, in a desparate attempt to "level the playing field" (Which they can't do if they tried) DamnthatDavid was one of these, who as a way of trying to fit in, attempted to be funny by ripping me off. Unfortunately he had neither the mental capacity nor the will to carry it out. A fucktard can only learn so much.

Then you get fucktards who become "worshipped" like mburbank who's only claim to being remotely funny is making up some "character" called Vinth and being one point more intelligent than the rest of the fucktards. (Which means he's technically a "Moron" and not an "Idiot") Another would be Mr. Adventure, who really should be ground up for fertilizer along with any other old person in an old age home. (Of course this would apply to pretty much everyone on this board since the rest are either mentally deficent, child molestors and/or homosexuals and we all know such people aren't really human (Along with midgets) and should be properly disposed of in a tidy manner)

The rest of the fucktards are pretty mundane but if you like here's a list of other fucktards who can prove to be semi-amusing with their consistant failed attempts humor!

Esuohlim
Jixby
kellychaos
Cosmo Electolux
kahljorn
Matt Hardy
Hickman
Schimid
Immortal Goat
Supafly345
ScruU2wice
Rongi
UPC

Oh I could go on, but that would include the entire board! So I shall just leave you by saying: Be safe fucktard watchers and enjoy the show!

EVIL EMPIRE ENTERPRISES
Worst person in 04'!
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 11th, 2004, 10:13 PM       
If i post here i will get something written about me!
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 11th, 2004, 10:13 PM       
MAD MAX WHAT IS UP? SO I WAS THINKING OF WRITING A 6000 WORD REBUTTAL TO YOUR HIGH-BROW POST BUT THEN I THOUGHT WOULDN'T IT BE GREAT IF I TYPED IN ALL CAPS INSTEAD?

I believe I found an error because hey I should be at the top of your list I mean come on you didn't even put me on the list at all and I think I would be worth mentioning because we all know our history hahaha no seriously though make sure that you stop the presses and get that in post haste

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 11th, 2004, 10:17 PM       
Quote:
we all know such people aren't really human (Along with midgets)
woah man that's pretty bitter

Old Jun 11th, 2004, 10:19 PM       
Rongi: Right you are fucktard! As a reward for your "brilliant guess", you get to have Schimid's dick in your herpes encrusted ass! Enjoy Bitch Boy!

Esuohlim: You try too hard, fucktard.

Evil Empire Enterprises
Cast your vote now!
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 11th, 2004, 10:23 PM        Re: Oh, the Fucktards I Have Known!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max
Of course studying the fucktards isn't nearly as fun as them attempting to insult you.
Whoa whoa whoa hold your horses there amigo but (don't mind me by the way I'm not very good at this but I'm attempting to insult you so bear with me) I think that you should think about what you're trying to say here because I think you're the one that's attempting the insults around here (this was my first time doing this sorry if I sounded harsh but I think if this one worked out then this can be my trademark this "insulting people" and I can be known as the angry guy that makes fun of everyone so how's that?)

NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Jun 11th, 2004, 10:24 PM       

MAAAAAAAAAD MAX

Old Jun 11th, 2004, 10:29 PM       
Esuohlim: Newsflash fucktard, it isn't an insult if you're pointing out facts, which is what I'm doing when I call all you wastes of humanity fucktards.

Rongi: Stop posting pictures of your fucked up inbred family, fucktard.

Evil Empire Enterprises
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Jun 11th, 2004, 10:31 PM       
Looks like Princess Lei and the son of Jabba the Hut.
Old Jun 11th, 2004, 10:32 PM       
This is the perfect place to try out my new stand-up routine OK here I go:

"The more I think about it, the more I realize that Hell isn't such a bad place. Hahaha, guys, listen to what I have to say--ooh, there must be some hardcore Christians in the crowd. Anyway, Hell isn't such a bad place because Heaven is full of pasty, fat, virgin cows. All the hot chicks with beautiful bodies that get laid five times a day that aren't married--yeah, you know what I'm talking about sir, rock on!--they are considered the sinners and therefore are all in Hell. All the ugly girls who don't put out are in Heaven. So I'm thinking I'll kill a couple of nuns and, as a result, have an eternity of blowjobs on my agenda. That's what I'm talkin' about!"

Hahaha, so what do you think Mad Max good stuff eh?

Old Jun 11th, 2004, 10:40 PM       
Terra: You posted, that's one "fucktard" for you.

Esuohlim: You fucked up the punch line fucktard, you're fired.

EVIL EMPIRE ENTERPRISES
"And so the nun says to the priest, its $50 just like back in town!"
BADUMBUM!
Location: In that place where i didnt know where we were before
Comrade Rocket is probably a spambot
Old Jun 11th, 2004, 10:47 PM       
Why isnt UPC higher up on the list
...for breakfast?!
Schimid is probably a spambot
Old Jun 11th, 2004, 10:52 PM       
I was mentioned twice in a thread I didn't even post in.

Old Jun 11th, 2004, 10:53 PM       
Comrade Rocket: For fuck's sake it's not in any particular order fucktard. I told you that writing the names of ALL the fucktards on here would include the whole damn board. I just pointed out the ones that were particularly pathetic and retarded, which reminds me...

New fucktard added:

Comrade Rocket

Feel better now fucktard?

EVIL EMPIRE ENTERPRISES
You're ALL equally worthless pieces of fucktard shit!
Old Jun 11th, 2004, 10:56 PM       
Whoa tough crowd, hahaha...

OK Mad Max wanna play CHUTES AND LADDERS?

Location: In that place where i didnt know where we were before
Comrade Rocket is probably a spambot
Old Jun 11th, 2004, 10:59 PM       
Quote:
blah blah blah fucktard. blah blah blah blah blah. Fucktard blah blah Jixby haha, blah blah. blah Anal sex blah. blah blah fucktards blah blah.l
Wow, you got my number there
ProfessorCool is probably a spambot
Old Jun 11th, 2004, 11:37 PM       
It's all just a little bit of history repeating...
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Jun 11th, 2004, 11:42 PM       
Bape and Mad Max should have a fight.
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Jun 12th, 2004, 12:37 AM       
i hear mental insititutions are nice places. you get your own room, breakfast, lunch and dinner are served daily in the cafeteria and they give you hard drugs! i'm sure they'll even patrronize you to roam freely and repeatedly shout out your favorite word for their own little, tawtry amusement!

i'm willing to contribute america tax dollars to have you institutilized so you can live a nice and comfortable life...right in where you belong! thats how much of a nice guy i am.

have you thought about it, mad max?

Freaky Sheek is probably a spambot
Old Jun 12th, 2004, 12:46 AM        Re: Oh, the Fucktards I Have Known!
Quote:
Oh I could go on, but that would include the entire board!
Mad Max included himself in the list

I dont think the people on the list were fucktards either :/
except for UPC

CastroMotorOil is probably a spambot
Old Jun 12th, 2004, 02:35 AM       
I want to be on a list becasue I am never on lists and that makes me sad so I really want to get on this list becasue then maybe someone on here will like me and maybe protoclown will come in and be like lol and rog will say haha and chojin will think im sexy and lotida will pretend she is smarter then me and say im stupid then mad max can make up some funny insults about me being a fucktard and then I will laugh and be merry and drink ale by the pint like the hobbits in lord of the rings becasue that is what people do when they are happy but I have never been happy becasue I was never on a list.

Old Jun 12th, 2004, 03:10 AM       
Esuohlim: Go play your fuckin' faggot ass fucktard games, with your bitch boy Comrade Rocket, I'm sure you two know all about shoving "ladders up your fuckin' "chutes".

Comrade Rocket: See Esuohlim, fucktard.

Professor Cool: Just like everything else on this lame ass unoriginal fucktard site, fucktard.

AChimp: No, I won't get involved in your fuckin' gay ass threesomes fucktard. Ask Schimid, he likes rimming your shitty ass, fucktard.

Geggy: I hear Special Ed classes help out mental incompetents like yourself fucktard. They let you play with the pretty blocks, you get to learn a trade, and they even provide pills to cure you of your chrononic masturbation habit. I hear they're even providing rubber pants too now, so you really should go check them out, at least for that benefit, I'm sure your parents are getting tired of washing your fuckin' piss stained matress at this point fucktard.

Freaky Sheek: Stop trying to fit in by attempting to insult me fucktard. You're not equipped to do so and your opinion means fuckin shit, just like your goddamn trailer trash life.

Zorak790:Stop whining you fuckin' bitch. You're just as much of a fucktard as the rest of them. BUT if it makes you feel better...

New Fucktard Added:

Zorak790

EVIL EMPIRE ENTERPRISES
You're ALL on the fucktard list!
Rating: Yes.
Spectre X is probably a spambot
Old Jun 12th, 2004, 03:27 AM       
Hey guys, I heard Mad Max is a fucktard himself.

Old Jun 12th, 2004, 03:40 AM       
Spectre X: What the fuck? That's what passes as an insult now? Shit, I was fuckin' expecting a little more from your fucktard ass. I guess all those years of being jin's fuck buddy took its toll on you.

EVIL EMPIRE ENTERPRISES
NEXT!
Rating: Yes.
Spectre X is probably a spambot
Old Jun 12th, 2004, 03:52 AM       
Quote:
Spectre X: What the fuck? That's what passes as an insult now? Shit, I was fuckin' expecting a little more from your fucktard ass. I guess all those years of being jin's fuck buddy took its toll on you.

EVIL EMPIRE ENTERPRISES
NEXT!
At least he respects his fuckbudies, unlike YOU.

You broke my heart man.