Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old May 23rd, 2009, 04:11 PM       

SEXPLOITATION
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 23rd, 2009, 04:16 PM       
At work right now, don't have access.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 23rd, 2009, 04:20 PM       
Your sis is hot, she has beefy arms, but that just means she can cook.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 23rd, 2009, 04:39 PM       
I'll have her cook you something....remind me to tell you about Ding Dong BJ's too.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 23rd, 2009, 04:55 PM       
When Irish eyes are smilin',
Sure, it's like a morn in spring,
In the lilt of Irish laughter
You can hear the angels sing.

When Irish hearts are happy,
All the world seems bright and gay,
And when Irish eyes are smilin',
Sure, they steal your heart away.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old May 23rd, 2009, 06:31 PM       
WTF is Ding Dong BJs?
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old May 23rd, 2009, 06:40 PM       
a really shitty convenience store
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 23rd, 2009, 06:46 PM       
He said he was gonna tell me, not you Sam
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 23rd, 2009, 06:54 PM       
10,000 guy I don't think you should date that 18 year old because it is such a wide age gap and she is still growing and maturing and you are starting to reach that point in your life when you need to meet similarly matured women so that you can start to move into being an adult. plus its kind of like unfair she is 18 and doesn't even know what's going on in the world and here you are a TWENTyfouRYANOLD; with all the jokes and interesting conversational skills you've picked up she doesn't stand a chance against you. On your honor you can't take advantage of such a young lady.

The Unicorn
Old May 23rd, 2009, 06:56 PM       
I WANT TO FUCKING KNOW.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 23rd, 2009, 06:58 PM       
OBVIOUSLY ITS A DING DONG DItCH BLOWJOB OR SOMe shit
The Unicorn
Old May 23rd, 2009, 07:04 PM       
I DON'T THINK I'D LIKE A DING DONG DITCH VERSION OF A BLOWJOBS.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 23rd, 2009, 07:12 PM       
It's probably a Hostesses Ding Dong with BJ's BBQ sauce poured on top.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 23rd, 2009, 08:49 PM       
"BEIJING – Chen Fuchao, a man heavily in debt, had been contemplating suicide on a bridge in southern China for hours when a passer-by came up, shook his hand — and pushed him off the ledge."
SKATASTIC
Old May 24th, 2009, 10:25 AM       
Thanks Kahl. Ding Dong Blow Jobs:

She went over to a guys house once and as soon as she walked into she gave him head. I was like "Did you even make it through the doorway? Do you go to everyone's house like that? I bet instead of playing Ding Dong Ditch you play Ding Dong Blowjobs"

Her name is Corian.

She also hates the knock knock joke: "Knock knock. Who's There? Cori. Cori who? Blowjobs"
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old May 24th, 2009, 11:46 AM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 24th, 2009, 02:02 PM       
Knock knock. Who's There? Cori. Cori who? Mrrrphph mrrphm mmmmmrphm.
The Unicorn
Old May 24th, 2009, 02:55 PM       
JEEZ
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old May 26th, 2009, 12:05 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
"BEIJING – Chen Fuchao, a man heavily in debt, had been contemplating suicide on a bridge in southern China for hours when a passer-by came up, shook his hand — and pushed him off the ledge."
I saw a video of that. It was hilarious (the guy did survive the fall).
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 26th, 2009, 09:26 AM       
I'm sure this has already made the rounds, but just in case:

http://www.amazon.com/Three-T-Shirt-...pr_product_top

Read reviews.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 26th, 2009, 09:48 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I'm sure this has already made the rounds, but just in case:

http://www.amazon.com/Three-T-Shirt-...pr_product_top

Read reviews.
Very funny, but unrealistic. Now, if it were sharks instead of wolves, then I'd believe them.
You may already be there.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 26th, 2009, 10:05 AM       
Were they supposed to be realistic?
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 26th, 2009, 10:07 AM       
Hahaha. Loves it.

I've seen a few wolves shirts, but by far the most popular here is a large, black t-shirt with Bruce Lee on it. That's what the scum of MY community wear.
teacup of sunshine
Old May 26th, 2009, 10:12 AM       
I wish I could find that pic of the redneck wearing a NEVER FORGET 9-11-02 shirt.

I was almost sure it was in the boners.com archives under the heading NEVER FORGIT, but I can't find it.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 26th, 2009, 10:24 AM       
I know you guys have rednecks, but what about in the cities? What do you call the unemployed, uneducated, oft alcoholic elements? The ones that contribute nothing to society but crime. We call them Bogans, they have Chavs in England, and Neds in Scotland, but they are all the same.