Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 09:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
You make physical threats over the internet trying to be an internet tough guy.
Quote:
I own guns, I am very good with them, and I shoot with extreme prejudice when people intrude on my home.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 09:37 PM       
Actually, bubbles is starting to grow on me. In a way that coolholio was never able.

I retract my earlier comparison with STF and Adoooooo. You're more like Sappy.
You may already be there.
i will let you down
george is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 09:45 PM       
you understand the nature of true love Pentagarn

and i thought it was awsone when blacks and when women knew their place

now back to the fun:

i am not sure where i made a threat to physically harm you but you don't have half the ass it would take to bring an OGRE like me down, either in the real world or the pretend one where you are vaugely cool. i look back on the old imockery days with love because not one mocker would have ever been pathetic enough to say "see my last thread" it is weak, and i made a whole self serving thread about my love for bubbles and if your reading skills are up to par you would know that i would fight for her in any arena. you don't exist and she saved my soul.

there is more here than trying to befriend a piece of ass, and you should pay attention to more than just what you are posting before you make a fool of yourself.

otherwise, did you like my cartoon? it takes some fucking skill to do that shit
doctorboogie fanclub member #1
@jorgedomingo on twitter.
nowhere to fly to.
bubbles is probably a spambot
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 09:51 PM       
man you saved mine too love. Im glad we are here unemployed together
You're brain-dead
You've gotta fuckin' bullet in your head
nowhere to fly to.
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 09:53 PM       
CF thanks I dont know who you speak of but its nice having some people to talk to. we get bored here with just the two of us sometimes...
You're brain-dead
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 09:53 PM       
I THINK WE KNOW WHERE THIS IS GOING

was never good
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 09:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles View Post
man you saved mine too love. Im glad we are here unemployed together
nowhere to fly to.
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 09:56 PM       
George will have 5 holes to choose from. what a splendid time!
You're brain-dead
nowhere to fly to.
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 09:57 PM       
o man really frodo and sam. we are gay george
You're brain-dead
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 09:58 PM       
a couple of miget fags j/k j/k j/k
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 10:00 PM       
George i changed my mind about twitter. I'm gonna follow you because when you kill yourself it's gonna be rad.

"Waaaah I make 80k a year but I DONT LIKE IT NO ME GUSTA!" What a bitch. I'm 24, work in restaraunts, ride a bike and broke my shoulder and didn't have the money to get it fixed OR get a car. What job could be so terrible short of dismembering yourself that you'd throw away an 80k salary?

DONT YOU HAVE KIDS YOU FDUCKIGN SELFKISH ASSHOEL PIECE OF SHIT SO MUCH FOR YORU HAPPY ENDNING.
nowhere to fly to.
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 10:02 PM       
i am his happy ending baby and we got his kids and they are all good. Money isnt everything...
You're brain-dead
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 10:05 PM       
Ahh, pullin' the ol' Casey Anthony huh? Well it's probably for the best. Good luck.
was never good
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 10:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles View Post
Money isnt everything...
i will let you down
george is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 10:08 PM       
oh thrasho you started fighting too late.

i handle my responsibilities, i have never cared about money and more than once rode a bike to work. dont use your self pity as an attack on me. i want more out of the rest of my life than being a slave to money. i dont pity your situation and you should not either. it is your life and YOU have to fight for your happiness.

here is a tip, don't break your fucking shoulder if you dont have health insurance
Prepare for time warp.
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 10:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by george View Post
i want more out of the rest of my life than being a slave to money.
Here's the thing shithead, it's not YOUR life anymore. As much as you blubbered like a stupid pussy about your children you sure don't seem to take them into account when it comes to what YOU want to do.

But I'm sure if you and bubbles really are violating eachother with whiskey bottles then you'll make just enough money delivering pizzas to keep the heroine coming in and it can be the one thing you two have in common, besides I-Mockery now of coure.

Then one fine day when your daughters open the flap to your refrigerator box behind wendy's they'll hopefully find both of your lifeless corpses and then they can go off and get real parents.

Quote:
Originally Posted by george View Post
here is a tip, don't break your fucking shoulder if you dont have health insurance
'Doh! Why didn't I think of that!?
nowhere to fly to.
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 10:20 PM       
drugs I dont do drugs. man thrasho I have worked my ass off to make sure all is good and I won. no worries
You're brain-dead
i will let you down
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 10:29 PM       
angry young people are so fun.

here we go,

i have a daughter in college, and two kids that live with me. i provide for them, and they are very happy. we know how to live.

you my pathetic little detractor are a failure at life. at 24 i had two cars, three children, owned my own house, and well over ten grand in the bank and i did it all myself. i did not bitch and moan and sit on my parents couch and think that just one job was enough to get me through the world. i fought.

i think your anger towards me is more a problem with your inability be more than a broken shouldered burden that does just enough to say you are trying so that your poor parents keep the doritos and internet flowing. you are a pansy. patton slapped tougher men than you for being fags, and if there was anyone in your life who loved you they would slap you too.

instead they pity you just as much as you pity yourself.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 11:24 PM       
My parents haven't provided shit since I was 18. As soon as I was out of highschool I moved from NC to Seattle IMMEDIATELY. ON MY OWN. And made it work for around 5 years. Unlike you, I enjoyed myself because I was just smart enough to either use a condom or persuade women to get abortions.

And don't say "heh kid i enjoyed myself too had some of the best times! really i promise! blah" because if that was true you wouldn't have your autobiography pity-fest posted on here for everyone to see.

Also, while you two were together, NANCY BLEW ME. Right down by the pier. I told her we should get going and to take off her shoes because it'd be easy for anyone to recognize the pattern that those shoes would leave but she said "I want that stupid fucker to find out, I'll just tell him he's crazy later and he'll believe it because he's a fucking worthless pathetic prick."

2005-2006
So that was around the time that I first met Nancy, her husband was always crazy and everytime I would try to find a nice dumpster to fuck her behind I usually always either found him or all of his children. I was probably screwing 7 or 8 different women at the time and out of all of them Nancy was the filthiest. Her pussy looked like an atom bomb went off at a mole and hair factory.

But that didn't stop me. I had a thing for married dirty women. I couldn't tell you all the diseases she gave me. Hell, if I tried to count em' I don't think there's enough fingers on my hands!

There was just something about always sneaking around that stupid ass husband of hers. My favorite thing she would tell me to do is to sneak in her house when he's asleep and piss all over him and his bed because when he wakes up he just think SHE did it! And that was the funniest thing I ever saw.

More to come, gotta smoke
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 01:25 AM       
:o
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 02:16 AM       
Dude, fucking thrash0 just skullfucked george. 10k, How did this happen, what the hell have I missed
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 02:17 AM       
I ruined this thread, I'm sorry.

I should have left Penis-Ghost in the past where he belonged, he is far too powerful for this world.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 02:20 AM       
Rod Serling's gonna show up with a summation and vague moral assumption pretty quick now
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 02:26 AM       
you're out of control sam
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 02:27 AM       
Quote:
i have a daughter in college
pics

does she make snacks