Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Miscellaneous Forums > Questions, Suggestions, and Tech Support
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old May 4th, 2004, 07:00 PM        NO Search and lack of Archive...
I know I have been on this site a short time compared to some but I miss not being able to search or atleast have some archive of some of the funniest things that transpire on mockery. Jesus H Christ put someone in charge of making a retrospective of certain people like that jerk Jixby and " the best of Max" or even the disintigration of Fartin Mowler or Women of mockery, etc: I really could run this site better but I have a life
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old May 4th, 2004, 07:25 PM       
Rog and the others have lives too, asshole.
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old May 4th, 2004, 07:37 PM       
this is a good example of a retarded response. Dummy Emu there are people that just hang out at this site that are actually intellingent, unlike you that could take a task of going through and making special highlights of certain people so they could be admired for there humour instead of some bozo like you that show's up on the site or even me and harasses people that have worked at building a certain status (albeit some people will alway's be creepy no matter what). Don't just bash me for the sake, because it is a good idea but, you "most likely" will never be a highlight dumbass that you are.
Mocker
Mr. Vagiclean is probably a spambot
Old May 4th, 2004, 10:32 PM       
Mocker
Mr. Vagiclean is probably a spambot
Old May 4th, 2004, 11:16 PM       
i can't believe you are pushing your 30s right now, i am gonna get the DYFS on your sorry ass
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 5th, 2004, 11:26 AM       
I-Mockery should have something like SomethingAwful's Comedy Goldmine, only actually funny.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old May 5th, 2004, 11:38 AM       
The Video Game Characters in their old age was funny. :/

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old May 5th, 2004, 03:14 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim
I-Mockery should have something like SomethingAwful's Comedy Goldmine, only actually funny.
Eh, we'd need people to submit a bunch of things for something like that, and we can't even get that many entries on contests that last for months.
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old May 5th, 2004, 04:12 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie
Eh, we'd need people to submit a bunch of things for something like that, and we can't even get that many entries on contests that last for months.
We could get plenty photoshop entries, but anytime we actually require people to get off their fat, lazy asses and DO SOMETHING (ie: build a fort) the entries go down significantly. So I think we're doomed to stick with photoshopish contests where people don't have to leave the chairs that their asses are now permanently attached to.

That's ok though, cuz I'm already planning on holding a contest for who can design the best "house" for the upcoming I-Mockery Virtual Building thingy that Helm is helping out with. That'll be a great way to get that thing off the ground.

In regards to this forum not having a search engine... tough. Since it was disabled the forum is hardly ever down for long periods of time. Eventually it might get turned back on, but for now, it's staying off.

In regards to backing up good threads, that's what the "thread backups" forum is for. If you notice a great thread is about to fall off the edge of the board into digital oblivion, notify myself or one of the other moderators... and if we think it's worth saving, we'll gladly move it into the thread backups forum where it shall remain until the day you die. :o
Mocker
ScruU2wice is probably a spambot
Old May 5th, 2004, 05:26 PM       
Quote:
We could get plenty photoshop entries, but anytime we actually require people to get off their fat, lazy asses and DO SOMETHING (ie: build a fort) the entries go down significantly. So I think we're doomed to stick with photoshopish contests where people don't have to leave the chairs that their asses are now permanently attached to.
That was one of the contests we actually worked on, and it was really fun

Don't get rid of them completely

Ps. this is like tha 80th thread about the search feature, and no one makes a decent case for having it back...
Dirty Girl
Matt Harty is probably a spambot
Old May 5th, 2004, 05:37 PM       
Do the more physical contests during the summer. It's not like the geeks are going to be outside doing anything, and more people will be out of college and school.
Official forum judge
Girl Drink Drunk is probably a spambot
Old May 22nd, 2004, 08:47 AM       
I don't know if i should ask in this thread,but what ever happened to "don't drink and drive" and "free cartoons".
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old May 24th, 2004, 01:10 PM       
Search was disabled because some fucker(s) were abusing it, causing the database to lock up.

Mock asked me about it, and I AM RESPONSIBLE FOR SUGGESTING SEARCH BE TURNED OFF.

Love me.