Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Miscellaneous Forums > Questions, Suggestions, and Tech Support
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Asspunch McGruf
Skulhedface is probably a spambot
Old Jun 6th, 2004, 12:50 AM        Just curious:
About how much time will it take until the Submit A Review in the main site's movie review section will be up again? I've seen many a film I've been dying to review (Beyond Re-animator being the one I'm itching most to review).

I figure I can come up with something spotlight-worthy again
ProfessorCool is probably a spambot
Old Jun 6th, 2004, 02:24 AM       
WOAH WOAH WOAH, HOLD THE PHONE SKULLHEDFACE!

Rog is moving all of the site to a new server, so you cant sumbit a movie review just yet, so take a break, have some lemonade and wait.
Asspunch McGruf
Old Jun 7th, 2004, 05:22 PM       
Yea yea yea, I know, my friend.

However, I know nothing of how long it takes to move to a new server. I was just wondering how the progress was going along and how long there was left.

I'm patient, after all
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Jun 7th, 2004, 10:55 PM       
Progress is coming along nicely now and all 3 review sites are complete. PLUS the option to leave a comment about someone's review on any of the three sites is now working! That means, if someone writes a horrible review or just a review that you disagree with, you'll get to post your thoughts about it right underneath their review!

I'm hoping to have the site up towards the end of the month, but it really all depends on the programmer who's helping out with the backend stuff. His time is limited but he's very persistent and awesome when it comes to getting all the little details worked out, so it'll be done when it's done.

In the meantime, I suggest writing your reviews in Notepad and saving them as .txt files. Then once the site relaunch, you can copy-paste all of your reviews into the various review sites. That way you won't have to wait to write these reviews that you're so anxious to do.

Besides, it'd be nice if everyone had some new material to submit to those 3 review sites once they relaunch since they've been down for so long now. Well not down, but they haven't been allowing new submissions since we started up this insanely massive site re-coding project.

-RoG-
Asspunch McGruf
Old Jun 8th, 2004, 01:45 AM       
Excellent. Thanks Rog.