Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Mar 13th, 2008, 01:33 PM        When ass and toilet become one
Quote:
WICHITA, Kan. — Deputies say a woman in western Kansas became stuck on her boyfriend's toilet after sitting on it for two years.
Ness County Sheriff Bryan Whipple said it appeared the 35-year-old Ness City woman's skin had grown around the seat. She initially refused emergency medical services but was finally convinced by responders and her boyfriend that she needed to be checked out at a hospital.

"We pried the toilet seat off with a pry bar and the seat went with her to the hospital," Whipple said. "The hospital removed it."

Whipple said investigators planned to present their report Wednesday to the county attorney, who will determine whether any charges should be filed against the woman's 36-year-old boyfriend.

"She was not glued. She was not tied. She was just physically stuck by her body," Whipple said. "It is hard to imagine. ... I still have a hard time imagining it myself."

He told investigators he brought his girlfriend food and water, and asked her every day to come out of the bathroom.

"And her reply would be, `Maybe tomorrow,"' Whipple said. "According to him, she did not want to leave the bathroom."
The boyfriend called police on Feb. 27 to report that "there was something wrong with his girlfriend," Whipple said, adding that he never explained why it took him two years to call.

Police found the clothed woman sitting on the toilet, her sweat pants down to her mid-thigh. She was "somewhat disoriented," and her legs looked like they had atrophied, Whipple said.

"She said that she didn't need any help, that she was OK and did not want to leave," he said.

She was taken to a hospital in Wichita, about 150 miles southeast of Ness City. Whipple said she has refused to cooperate with medical providers or law enforcement investigators.

Authorities said they did not know if she was mentally or physically disabled.

Police have declined to release the couple's names, but the house where authorities say the incident happened is listed in public records as the residence of Kory McFarren. No one answered his home phone number.

The case has been the buzz Ness City, said James Ellis, a neighbor.
"I don't think anybody can make any sense out of it," he said.

Ellis said he had known the woman since she was a child but that he had not seen her for at least six years.

He said she had a tough childhood after her mother died at a young age and apparently was usually kept inside the house as she grew up. At one time the woman worked for a long-term care facility, he said, but he did not know what kind of work she did there.

"It really doesn't surprise me," Ellis said of the bathroom incident. "What surprises me is somebody wasn't called in a bit earlier."
That last line really gets me. What would you have to have seen in your life to be able to honestly say "This really doesn't surprise me?"

ref: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,337232,00.html
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 13th, 2008, 01:36 PM       
They are going to charge the boyfriend for some sort of crime after not calling for help sooner. WTH? She was the one that didn't want off the john.
spinning death metals
DJ Zelda sword is probably a spambot
Old Mar 13th, 2008, 02:01 PM       
pics or it didn't happen

Approach any cow with an empty bottle and play Epona's Song. The song will remind the cow of the pasture, and will give Link free milk.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 13th, 2008, 02:03 PM       
Maybe he meant he was so surprised by the fact that it took two years to do something about this that it made the fact that she refused to leave the toilet seem like nothing.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 13th, 2008, 03:37 PM       
Quote:
Authorities said they did not know if she was mentally or physically disabled.
Really? You can't make the educated guess that a woman who sat on a toilet for 2 fucking years might be a head case?

To be fair, I thought this was going to be about someone who was too fat to move, and decided to get stuck on her toilet to keep from making a mess.

Member (haw haw, scrotum)
terrva is probably a spambot
Old Mar 13th, 2008, 03:46 PM       
Sitting on the john for all day while somebody brings you food doesn't sound that bad to me. Man, if she had a TV in there, i'd call it heaven.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 13th, 2008, 03:58 PM       
Well, it's not a TV but she did have a pair of breasts in there with her.
Member (haw haw, scrotum)
terrva is probably a spambot
Old Mar 13th, 2008, 04:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
Well, it's not a TV but she did have a pair of breasts in there with her.
Goddamn, that's even better!
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Mar 13th, 2008, 08:01 PM       
HEY GUYS MAYBE HER BOYFRIEND SHOULD HAVE TOLD HER TO "SHIT OR GET OFF THE POT!"
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Mar 13th, 2008, 08:33 PM       
What did he do when he wanted to use the bathroom? :<
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 13th, 2008, 08:50 PM       
What all Japanese and Germans do :<
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Mar 13th, 2008, 08:55 PM       
;_;
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 13th, 2008, 10:04 PM       
I hope there were several courtesy flushes.
Zombie Basher
Dr. Octogonopus is probably a spambot
Old Mar 13th, 2008, 11:11 PM       
Would she be considered a biomechanical entity? Bioplumbing? Or just an abomination?
Creepy Old Fart
JediScum is probably a spambot
Old Mar 14th, 2008, 12:12 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
What all Japanese and Germans do :<
Until I read that, I was going to ask if her last name was "Presley".
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Mar 14th, 2008, 09:31 AM       
Man, she must know like every single shampoo ingredient ever.
Resident Lurker
DuFresne is probably a spambot
Old Mar 14th, 2008, 11:41 AM       
The fact that she had her pants down long enough for any amount of fusing to have occured just about proves how batshit crazy she is, in my mind. It's one thing to be sitting on a toilet for years, it's another entirely to feel the need to have your pants down the entire time.

The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 14th, 2008, 11:43 AM       
That sounds even more crazy to have your pants on. You're sitting on the toilet already, why are you going to want to stand all the up just to drop your pants to drop a deuce? This woman is probably incontinent now. I doubt she ever held anything for 2 years and those muscles are shot.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 11:58 AM       
I'm just glad not to have been on that ER shift.

I envy the doctors who will be rocking on the front porch someday, great-grandchildren on their lap. "Well, sonny, let me tell you about the day I had to remove a toilet seat fused to some crazy lady's ass..."
Feel the guilt
Fat_Hippo is probably a spambot
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 02:52 PM       
Pretty tolerant boyfriend though. Maybe he has 2 bathrooms, but I'd still be pretty damn pissed if some crazy bitch decided to sit on my toilet and never get up again. And what if there are visitors? Pretty difficult to explain something like that.
He speaks truth!
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 03:00 PM       
The dude was in love. You don't know what it's like. Plus I love BJs.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 05:28 PM       
I'm still trying to picture what an ass grafted to a toilet seat must look like. (There's a project for the artists...doesn't quite lend itself to bento)