Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Comics 'n Books
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 7th, 2010, 11:57 PM        Some Time in a Bar
Bart walks into a bar, goes over to the bar while considering taking the bar and then grabs a hold of the bar suspended next to the bar and barters with the bartender for a bar drink.

"What a barfly,' the barkeeper says, clever like the bard.

Barnaby the barber sits atop a bar-stool with barefaced contempt for it's poor lumbar support. "Boy this barroom is stuffy, what is this, the Barysphere?" What a barbed remark, thought the barmaid as she hands him a barrio brewed beer.

"This is barely barley water you barnacle like broad!" Barnaby barks baritone.

Suddenly "Barf!" Right on the barbecue! One two many barbiturates says Bart, now doing stretches on the barre setup catercorner to the bar and the bar. The barber demands Bart use a bar of soap. Bart barges towards the bar bathroom when a barbarian bars his path as if he was barbed wire. Quickly Bart unbars the bar that debars the way behind the bar and bats back the barbarian barbarously. Before he can take another swing the barbarian gives a barbaric shout "How do you know that's a bar and not just a stick? How do you differentiate?" Bart didn't bargain for this kind of hyberbaric babble, he just wanted to clean his Bart Simpson T-shirt that he barfed on. But Bart was a serious boy. He put the bark carved bar into his scabbard with a grand gesture that impressed everyone, but then the bartender demanded he put it back where he found it. Bart then embarked on some serious thinking.

While Bart did this the barbarian rubbed his barbated breast because he was a lonely barbarian indeed.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 9th, 2010, 11:14 AM       
Good stuff.
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Feb 9th, 2010, 11:53 PM       
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 10th, 2010, 11:39 AM       
where's davy crockett when you need him
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 10th, 2010, 04:18 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
Was the barmaid's name Barbara? Or perhaps Barbie?
I thought about naming her but I was I afraid it might seem repetitive.