Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 26th, 2008, 01:43 PM       
The key is in the words "thick necked", come on... you gotta know I'm joking.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 26th, 2008, 03:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
The key is in the words "thick necked", come on... you gotta know I'm joking.
Of course, so are we
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 26th, 2008, 03:27 PM       
NO YOU AREN'T! IT'S LIKE 1ST PERIOD GYM ALL OVER AGAIN!
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 26th, 2008, 04:10 PM       
Yeah, you're right, now get over there and CLIMB THAT ROPE!
You may already be there.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 26th, 2008, 09:23 PM       
Ok, ok, you can have a few pics, tadao.

Colonel Flagg- I'm sorry, I hate to disappoint, but the only logo will be on the wreath on Stinger's jersey (unless you can find me ~100 circular waterproof stickers of it, cheap). The goalie is hunched over and I screwed up the logo so many times I got pissed off, painted it out, and put a Christmas tree on his jersey instead.

Here are some pics of Pazzy waiting for a face:

And here's when I painted the face and didn't like the monomaniacal stare and put a Santa hat over his head, which I decided looked cuter anyway...

I've still got some finish work to do, although I promise the Christmas tree now has the Blue Jackets star on top of it and no longer looks like a pale green turd.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 26th, 2008, 09:31 PM       
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 26th, 2008, 09:33 PM       
is that bad or good?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 26th, 2008, 09:34 PM       
Looking good!
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 26th, 2008, 09:50 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
is that bad or good?
Crazy is the word I like to use. Keep it up.
teacup of sunshine
Old Nov 26th, 2008, 09:53 PM       
As long as it's entertaining.

But I told you I was going to do it.

Wait till you see the net.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 26th, 2008, 10:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Colonel Flagg- I'm sorry, I hate to disappoint, but the only logo will be on the wreath on Stinger's jersey (unless you can find me ~100 circular waterproof stickers of it, cheap). The goalie is hunched over and I screwed up the logo so many times I got pissed off, painted it out, and put a Christmas tree on his jersey instead.

This being said, you're quite the "artiste" and I can't wait to see the finished production. I'm sure you'll win first prize in the "Blue Jackets Themed Christmas Display" category.
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Nov 26th, 2008, 10:00 PM       
So far so good!
teacup of sunshine
Old Nov 26th, 2008, 10:07 PM       
Thanks.

I just figured I could do better than this for less.
Oozes machismo
Old Nov 26th, 2008, 10:10 PM       
Why'd they make his face all gay and pseudo-anime? Yours is much better, imo.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Nov 26th, 2008, 10:11 PM       
Much better, yes indeed. You go girl!
teacup of sunshine
Old Nov 26th, 2008, 10:14 PM       
Thanks.

And pac-man- no idea, but it's nothing I'd spend $110 (with shipping) on.

Now there's just the question of what the hell I'm going to do with a lifesized Christmas-themed plywood Pascal Leclaire for the rest of the year.
Oozes machismo
Old Nov 26th, 2008, 10:15 PM       
Practice your slapshot.
teacup of sunshine
Old Nov 26th, 2008, 10:17 PM       
lol

I'm fairly sure even a plywood Leclaire could beat the shit outta the likes of me.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Nov 30th, 2008, 07:19 PM       
OMG THAT IS AWESOME!!!!

Turd and all.
Oozes machismo
Old Nov 30th, 2008, 07:22 PM       
Looks good! Definitely better than the one they were selling and also better than what I could do.
teacup of sunshine
Old Nov 30th, 2008, 11:53 PM       

lol

The fact that it's backwards is really bugging me, but there's nothing I can do about it now.

The c-9 bulbs are a bit of an overkill. That place is lit up like friggin' Broadway out there.
Beloved Cunt
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 12:21 AM       
Any neighbors say anything about it at all?
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 12:24 AM       
Not yet. There have been some slow drive-bys and stares.
Pygmy Extraordinaire
Location: In a home that scares my neighbors by having body parts on my balcony all year long
LittleDollClaudia is probably a spambot
Old Dec 2nd, 2008, 12:42 AM       
Wow. Way to smack traditional Xmas displays in the face. Great job!

~zydrate comes in a little glass vial..~Graverobber, Repo! The Genetic Opera
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 05:50 AM       
You are only of the coolest cats I "know" Kitsa.