Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Forum Virgin
BurningSquirrel is probably a spambot
Old Feb 15th, 2011, 03:10 PM        Marvel vs. Capcom 3 is out!
I'm not going to risk trying to buy it this month because most likely it will be sold out in all the game stores I'll try to go to. I hope Blockbuster will put it on their shelves soon....
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 15th, 2011, 03:38 PM       
I really want to play this.
Forum Virgin
BurningSquirrel is probably a spambot
Old Feb 15th, 2011, 05:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
I really want to play this.
Indeed.
Walkin like Brando ha ha
Coldcache is probably a spambot
Old Feb 15th, 2011, 10:06 PM       
man i don't have the box. i rmemember playing thia on arcades, been waiting for the sequel forever and no i don't ha be time h ha. Cable pissed me off
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 16th, 2011, 12:25 AM       
cuz he's he;;a cheap
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Feb 16th, 2011, 02:18 AM       
I kinda want to play it but...man...WAY too fast for my tastes. I hate games with endless comboing and juggling so I guess this really isn´t for me.
Guess I´ll just wait for MK.
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Feb 16th, 2011, 10:31 PM       
I don't have a problem with the pace; it actually looks slower than MvC2 and more along the lines of TvC, but...that roster, man. I'm not diggin' it. No Mega Man (in any form) is weird, but for whatever reason we need Chris and Jill and Wesker. They chose the fucking lame Bionic Commando (HIS ARM IS HIS WIFE. I DON'T CARE IF I SPOILED THAT IT'S FUCKING DUMB), and no one gives two shits about Hsein-Ko (B.B. Hood is waaaaaaaaay cooler). Trish is another lame character, but they included Amatarasu, which is awesome.

The Marvel roster is okay. I don't like Super Skrull, but Taskmaster is cool. Deadpool seems awesome, but no one really asked for She-Hulk or X-23 (especially not X-23). MODOK is a fucking weird choice.

So yea, not really feelin' it. Maybe if future DLC adds more characters I care about, I'll jump on board, but right now it feels kinda weak. Also, I miss the jazz. There, I said it.

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 16th, 2011, 10:50 PM       
Hsein-Ko is a staple.
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Feb 16th, 2011, 10:57 PM       
No she's not. Tits McGee and Pussy Galore are. And no one likes them for any reason other than WOAH TITS.

Go ahead. Try and tell me something about Morrigan besides her tit size without using Wikipedia. Trick question: no one knows

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 16th, 2011, 11:11 PM       
Hsein-Ko was one of the most memorable fighters, to me. I used to have Pocket Fighter and she was my favorite.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 16th, 2011, 11:19 PM       
in all fairness, the darkstalkers games were mediocre street fighter clones at best. No one remembers ANYTHING about ANY of the characters other than "oh, it's that dude/chick/both from darkstalkers"
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 17th, 2011, 12:01 AM       
Shit I liked Morrigan and that other one. I also liked BB Hood.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Feb 17th, 2011, 08:25 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Gamma View Post
Trish is another lame character, but they included Amatarasu, which is awesome.
This is probably what makes me want to play the game so much more than I did MvC2

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
SKATASTIC
Old Feb 17th, 2011, 10:43 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
in all fairness, the darkstalkers games were mediocre street fighter clones at best. No one remembers ANYTHING about ANY of the characters other than "oh, it's that dude/chick/both from darkstalkers"
I've played a lot of Darkstalkers. So much as to even make the show watchable.

Also, DONOVAN BANE should have been in some kind of "something vs something" game.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 17th, 2011, 04:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Gamma View Post
No she's not. Tits McGee and Pussy Galore are. And no one likes them for any reason other than WOAH TITS.

Go ahead. Try and tell me something about Morrigan besides her tit size without using Wikipedia. Trick question: no one knows
she has wings and green hair, there what do i win?

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Feb 18th, 2011, 02:22 AM       
THIS GAME NEEDS LORD RAPTOR.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 18th, 2011, 03:08 AM       
it needs devilotte
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Feb 18th, 2011, 05:20 AM       
needs more batman y they no put batman
SKATASTIC
Old Feb 18th, 2011, 10:38 AM       
I've read that the hulks lines are amazing in this.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Feb 18th, 2011, 01:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
needs more batman y they no put batman
I'm sure you've received a lot of rage for this.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Feb 24th, 2011, 06:25 PM       
It needs an enema.
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Feb 24th, 2011, 07:16 PM       
I don't even know why I bought this game. I hate Capcom fighting games.
Old Feb 28th, 2011, 09:45 PM       
I was going to: then I noticed it was $60 and not $30 like SSF4. I redownloaded 2 on PSN instead.
Old Feb 28th, 2011, 09:47 PM       
Although I would replace BB Hood with Hsein Ko anyday.
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 1st, 2011, 09:59 AM       
I want to rent it just to mess fools up with wesker.