Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old May 13th, 2003, 01:15 PM        EVERYBODY SAY GOODBYE TO VINCE
Hey, Vince... You're not getting ready to pretend your leaving I-mock because...

"I am leaving in the afternoon tomorrow to go home until Sunday. "
Vinth, on Catholic Thamurai.

I mean, I'd hate to think that your admitting to being a huge liar and telling us how embarassed you are about it and how you think you should leave was just a completely transperant and poorly devised ruse. Surely even you aren't that sad and pathetic and obvious and contemptable and bad at practical jokes? I mean, you'd have to be really dumb and have truly overestimated yourself to think for even second that would work.

You weren't thinking that some sort of fake 'admission', followed by a fake 'leaving' would distract folks from the question that drove you to such a sad, lonely little frace, ie. why is your 'weapons' episode a personal mtter when nothing else is?

No. No. I'm sure you were just finally confessing that you're a liar. No one would be such a huge looser as to try that other shit. Even if they had been taken in by a totally nasty and obvious internet prank only a few days ago.

VinceZeb is probably a spambot
Old May 13th, 2003, 01:19 PM       
I was joking about everything to begin with. I wasnt going to leave this board at all. I just wanted to explain why I am not updating my site like I would like to.
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old May 13th, 2003, 01:25 PM       
Phewsh! What relief!

Wait... You were joking when you admitted to being a huge liar? But... You so obviously are a huge liar... so wouldn't that make your joke a lie?

And if you AREN'T a huge liar, what's the deal with that whole weapons thing? I mean, concidering everything else you spilled like a stomach full of bad clams and gin, why would this one incident be private?