Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 18th, 2010, 04:05 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex Leper View Post
I compiled a mix of Holiday music that will be an addition to the box I'm sending out this year. I was wondering, after they get the gift, would it be ok if I post a link for the rest of the readers to download and enjoy as well? If you have any problem with this I completely understand.
you could put it up on 8tracks or something and link to that?

EDIT: WHOOPS THIS ISNT THE ASK WILLIE THREAD

Last edited by executioneer : Nov 18th, 2010 at 02:28 PM.
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Nov 18th, 2010, 02:12 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by blood_panther View Post
whats going on with the whole " Random Cheap-Ass Purchases Made During The 2010 Halloween Season " halloween homework thing?
It'll continue next Halloween season and then I'll give away a nice Halloween pack to one winner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
rog, was it you who took away tadao's mod powers in philo, and why. i never did find out who did that
Not that I recall. Don't even remember him being a mod, so him being one in the first place certainly wasn't something I approved anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex Leper View Post
I compiled a mix of Holiday music that will be an addition to the box I'm sending out this year. I was wondering, after they get the gift, would it be ok if I post a link for the rest of the readers to download and enjoy as well? If you have any problem with this I completely understand.
What Willie said, and post it in the music forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick View Post
Roger, how do you manage to eat all these fattening sweets and stay such a skinny bastard?
I'm sure genetics has a little something to do with it, but I'm also a really picky eater and my diet is fairly boring. These days, I have a bowl of cereal (Life cereal) for breakfast every morning with fat free skim milk. For lunch, I have a peanut butter sammich on wheat bread and some kind of juice (usually grape or orange). For dinner, I eat a bit more... hearty portions o' pasta or chicken or fish sticks. I only buy meat, fish, & poultry from places like whole foods so I don't get all that added crap in there that the body certainly doesn't need. With dinner I'll usually have some rice or potatoes or bread. I also really don't drink any soda (except on rare occasions) - just juice for the most part. I never eat at any fast food places these days (haven't been to a Taco Bell or Burger King in like 8 years). I also don't like alcohol (the only thing I can even tolerate is a small glass of Bailey's in milk on rare occasions), so no huge beer gut coming from there either heheh. So when I snack on sweets later in the night, it's never a big deal. Could I eat even healthier? Sure. I refuse to even go near a salad, but I cut out a lot of the other crap that people load up on and it's never been an issue for me.
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Nov 18th, 2010, 05:10 PM       
Now I only have to wonder how you can stomach wheat bread, it's gross!
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Nov 19th, 2010, 12:25 AM       
The five year old diet?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 19th, 2010, 07:07 PM       
My ten month old daughter gets a big kick out of the Count Pop dance videos for some reason. She dances along.
Pickled Patriarch
Old Nov 20th, 2010, 01:50 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick View Post
Now I only have to wonder how you can stomach wheat bread, it's gross!
Nah, it's not gross at all. Ever tried Honey Wheat bread? Goooood stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain516 View Post
The five year old diet?
Sure... whatever you want to call it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
My ten month old daughter gets a big kick out of the Count Pop dance videos for some reason. She dances along.
That's not a question, but I would love to see a video of your daughter dancing along with Count Pop. Please post a video of her in action!
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 20th, 2010, 02:11 AM       
have you tried franz "oregon trail" honey wheat bread, it's got pockets
pickled
Old Nov 20th, 2010, 11:33 AM       
I haven't had wheat bread much. I know it's good for me, but it just tastes so off!
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Nov 20th, 2010, 10:04 PM       
yeah i put him in as philo mod because kevin isn't here anymore. iirc we voted and everything
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 20th, 2010, 10:06 PM       
I'm iffy about sharing a video of my dancing toddler, knowing that LiquidStatik is lurking
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Nov 20th, 2010, 11:16 PM       
oh man i was just talking to an old vet and he said everyone here was a pedo

and i was like 'what, fartin isn't here anymore'

i forgot about liquidstatik

i forgot about dre
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 21st, 2010, 12:52 AM       
Well, at least you have his name to refer to proper law enforcement officials.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Nov 23rd, 2010, 10:43 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I'm iffy about sharing a video of my dancing toddler, knowing that LiquidStatik is lurking
You could post it on youtube then PM a link to non-pedos who might be interested.
Pickled Patriarch
Old Nov 23rd, 2010, 11:21 PM       
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Nov 24th, 2010, 07:34 PM       
what non-pedo other than roger would be interested in a dancing toddler

fucking ally mcbeal fans, IT WAS NEVER GODDAMNED FUNNY
pickled
Old Nov 26th, 2010, 04:08 AM       
Roger, do you have a job? Are you like a car salesmen or something?
Unfunny Python Reference
Ex Leper is probably a real personEx Leper is probably a real person
Old Nov 29th, 2010, 02:14 AM       
How soon can we look forward to reading new holiday themed posts & reviews?

Update Dec 1st
: This question can be skipped over, the site looks great btw.

Last edited by Ex Leper : Dec 1st, 2010 at 08:11 PM. Reason: No longer needs an answer
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Nov 29th, 2010, 03:35 PM       
Has anyone sent in pictures of them as Pickleman (or Commander Claw)? If yes, were there any good ones?

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Strange blob from beyond
caffman is probably a spambot
Old Nov 30th, 2010, 02:25 AM       
Rage against the machine, killing in the name of. Overplayed to the point of tedium or not?