Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Miscellaneous Forums > Questions, Suggestions, and Tech Support
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

MichaelFuglas is probably a spambot
Old Jun 15th, 2005, 02:43 PM        buy my e-bay! FX Lightsaber, action figures, 100 bullets
i'm selling everything i own to walk the earth like jesus, WITH MY BIG WAD 'O' CASH!!!

Edit: a big wad o' spam.
I'm WAY better than Tony Robbins because i started putting little ads in newspapers all across the country selling my products and you know what? I made enough money to retire at the tender young age of 27! So FUCK YOU TONY! YEAH!?!
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Jun 15th, 2005, 03:02 PM       
not fo' shit
Ass Happy
Yggdrasill sucks
Old Jun 15th, 2005, 03:13 PM       
I think i was to close to the monitor when I loaded this page cuz I just got punched in the face

By walk the earth like jesus do you mean very slowly so people will stop to kiss your feet and eventually crucify you?
MichaelFuglas is probably a spambot
Old Jun 15th, 2005, 03:25 PM       
well i don't want to blow my chance at heaven so if anyone tries to kiss my feet i'll just step on their head.
I'm WAY better than Tony Robbins because i started putting little ads in newspapers all across the country selling my products and you know what? I made enough money to retire at the tender young age of 27! So FUCK YOU TONY! YEAH!?!
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 15th, 2005, 03:48 PM       
Quote:
Note that this forum is strictly for regulars and not a venue through which you may offer us free iPods.