Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Oct 31st, 2003, 02:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundtest
Concentrated or segregated?
The issues regarding reservations are very complicated, and vary widely from state to state. I was merely pointing out that certain states have a larger percentage of Native Americans in the population than others.

Nerd is probably a spambot
Old Oct 31st, 2003, 04:22 PM       
Q·Ed, shut the fuck up. If you was half as smart as you thought you were, you would know not to make generalizations. Don't have strong opinions about things you don't understand. "spain is perfect! usa sucks! you're all dumb fucks! LOL"
TERRIBLE BEAT
soundtest is probably a spambot
Old Oct 31st, 2003, 04:24 PM       
:rhetoricalquestion
Mocker
The Retro Kat is probably a spambot
Old Oct 31st, 2003, 11:26 PM       
Ireland totally kicks Spain's ass.
Gas and masturbation are highly unlikely to be connected with each other. Have you tried to stop masturbating? Has the gas subsided as a result? Perhaps you could try the same experiment by increasing the times you masturbate daily. Do you notice that the gas is increasing?
Queen of the Beasts
Old Nov 1st, 2003, 12:41 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Retro Kat
Ireland totally kicks Spain's ass.
Everyone loves the Irish.
Except for the other Irish...
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 2nd, 2003, 12:57 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Ekkes
Everyone loves the Irish.
Not The English.
cow-go-moo is probably a spambot
Old Nov 7th, 2003, 10:56 PM       
Quote:
"Spain is the third-largest of the European countries and, without question, one of the most beautiful on the vast continent. From the surreal architecture of Antonio Gaudi in Barcelona to the stunning Moorish palaces of Granada, from the snowcapped mountaintops of the Sierra Nevada to the hilltop towns of Pueblos Blancos, from the gorgeous beaches of Costa del Sol to the marvel of the Balearic Islands, from the frantic metropolis of Madrid to the serenity of Ordesa National Park, Spain offers a treasure-trove of beauty sure to steal your breath away.
what are you? a fucking travel pamphlet?
Visit beautiful Spain, because we're so much better than you.

The Irish are SO going to kick your ass.
< the Irish kicking your ass
Queen of the Beasts
Old Nov 8th, 2003, 01:40 PM       
The Irish had their very own PIRATE QUEEN!
http://va.essortment.com/graceomalley_rayy.htm
How cool is that?
Rating: Yes.
Spectre X is probably a spambot
Old Nov 8th, 2003, 04:53 PM       
Q-ed, that photograph may be taken in the US, but you can't deny that that is a Spanish or Latin American man doing that, right? And most of the Latin American traditions are in fact Spanish ones, taken over from Spain.

Also, bull-fighting. Annoying a bull on purpose while stabbing it in the back several times with sharp, pointy pons that they don't even remove, that's NOT barbaric?

And yes, of course American drunken tourists get in front of the bulls' horns and die, but it's the Spanish organizing that festival that sets them loose, and the majority of people participating in it are Spanish.

Also, yes, media rules all and warps images, because you clearly shape your image after just one or two people who you had a negative impression of and shape your image of that every American is an asshole. Sure, a lot of them are, but hey, look at you, you're an asshole, you're Spanish, so, everybody in Sapin must be assholes too, right? Wrong. Only a few people in Spain are assholes, you, of course, are one of them, but that's besides the point. Your mind works just like the mass media. You pick out a few things and continue to build your pathetic little views on it and follow them blindly just like the 'Americans' do with the mass media.

Also, don't try and give me shit and whine about me being an uncultured asshole American, ebcause let me tell you, I am Dutch.

Also, did you know that Holland propably has a more impressive cultural history? Not to mention that a teeny tiny country like ours totally beat you in the 80 year war. I mena, seriously, you're a huge country, and you got the shit kicked out of. Sure, we did as well, but hey, we won didn't we? Did you know that we also had the first national anthem? Did you know that many of the world's greatest works of art were made in Holland? Ever heard of Rembrandt? Yeah, he was ours, as was Van Gogh, and Mondriaan.

I'm not saying that Sapin is a shithole, I'm just saying that you are an uncultured bastard for claiming that Sapin is so cultured and then deny it again by saying that those festivals which Jeannette mentioned don't go like that, which they DO. How do you deny being cultured by saying that those events don't take place or are lies? Simple, they are part of your culture, and you deny them, thusly denying part of your culture, making you an uncultered man, and your behaviour adds an asshole effect to that.

Go choke on a dick.

EDIT: fuck yeah the Irish rule, as do the Scorrish (the men are manly enough to wear kilts, you know? with nothing under them? That's gotta be difficult in an updraft man, and it takes guts.) and the Australians, I mean they're a nation who are greatly stemming from convicts. Plus it's got the most beautiful scenery I have ever seen in my life ever. Spain can't compare to that.
Mocker
The Retro Kat is probably a spambot
Old Nov 8th, 2003, 08:04 PM       
The Irish saved civilization, not the Spainish.
Gas and masturbation are highly unlikely to be connected with each other. Have you tried to stop masturbating? Has the gas subsided as a result? Perhaps you could try the same experiment by increasing the times you masturbate daily. Do you notice that the gas is increasing?
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Nov 8th, 2003, 08:41 PM       
HI I'M STEEVEN HAWKIGNS. I'M SMART. ^_^

PHYSCIS ARE FOR JERSK. LOLL.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Queen of the Beasts
Old Nov 8th, 2003, 11:34 PM       
Hiernoymus Bosch was Dutch. That alone makes the Dutch awesome.
Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old Nov 17th, 2003, 02:09 AM       
Sometimes I read threads on this board, and I honest to god scream out loud.
Mike P is probably a spambot
Old Nov 17th, 2003, 02:28 AM       
I'm sorry, but everything Q-Ed posted made me laugh out loud. This is not because of what he wrote, but for some reason I put a Zorro-ish accent on it. You know, because he's from Spain. That made it very funny.
Old Nov 17th, 2003, 02:59 AM       
Zorro rules
Mike P is probably a spambot
Old Nov 17th, 2003, 03:21 AM       
I'm not saying he doesn't. I'm just saying that if you put his accent on Q-Ed's posts, they're quite funny.
Old Nov 17th, 2003, 03:33 PM       
I know.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 9th, 2004, 05:37 AM       
!!

-->oscam is probably a spambot
Old Oct 12th, 2004, 01:33 PM       
I went to spain once.
It rained.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 12th, 2004, 03:51 PM       
I didn't think I posted in this thread.

Also my old Stephen Hawking avatar was loo.

Old Oct 12th, 2004, 03:57 PM       
Wops I forgot to mention that this thread is sucks.

kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Oct 12th, 2004, 09:22 PM       
No you.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 13th, 2004, 04:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim
Wops I forgot to mention that this thread is sucks.
you bastard
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Oct 13th, 2004, 04:54 PM       
Sometimes I read threads on this board, and I cream out loud.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 13th, 2004, 07:55 PM       
is that a typo