Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 30th, 2008, 04:31 PM        Hierarchy of Geeks
MLE and I have put together a list of groups of people that we think are terrible and, as a whole, are cancerous. the list goes in order of increasing horribleness, or from the best to the worst that society has to offer. feel free to contribute, but who knows, you'll probably make the list yourself!

Listing of Geeks/Nerds in order of least offensive to be stuck with at a convention or party to most offensive.

• 360/Wii players
  • PC gamers
  • PS3 fanboys
  • Comic books/MMO players
  • General forum posters
  • Universal Roleplayers (Normal dice. Ex: GURPS)
  • Specialized Roleplayers (d20 dice. Ex: AD&D)
  • Tabletop D&D
  • Collectible Card Game players (Magic the Gathering)
  • Tabletop gamers (Ex: Warhammer)
  • Manga fags
  • 4chan fags
  • Cosplayers
  • (Oh God)Vampire the Masquerade fags
  • LARPers
  • Fanfiction Writers
  • General Furries
  • Gamefaqs forum posters
  • Darkon
  • Fursuit Furries
  • Adolf Hitler
  • /b/tards
  • Pedophiles
  • Mexicans, I CAN'T STRESS THIS ENOUGH.

Last edited by ItalianStereotype : May 4th, 2008 at 12:29 AM.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 30th, 2008, 04:33 PM       
What about gay fags?
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
I think roleplayers are generally better people than console fanboys :<

and what, how is darkon worse than furries

and manga fags are not as bad as vamps ;<

THIS LIST IS FLAWED
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
This originated during a phone call while I was driving home from work between IS and me.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Apr 30th, 2008, 04:35 PM       
360 players are much more irritating than PNP players.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 30th, 2008, 04:37 PM       
Is "general forum posters" basically what you associate yourself with if you don't think you belong anywhere else?

'Cause fuck yeah I'm one of the cool ones you nerds

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 30th, 2008, 04:38 PM       
Multi character forum abusers.
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 30th, 2008, 04:39 PM       
manga fags and vamps deserve each other. I had a hard time not including the vamps with the larpers.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 30th, 2008, 04:41 PM       
do i want to know who/what darkon is
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 30th, 2008, 04:44 PM       
Chojin: I think roleplayers are generally better people than console fanboys :<
I also see this as a geekiness list, so I think that they're in a reasonable slot. Consider all the people in the genre, not just us.

Chojin: and what, how is darkon worse than furries
I've split up furries into general and fursuit, and put the fursuiters below Darkon. I hope this clears up any confusion.

Chojin: and manga fags are not as bad as vamps ;<
I agree. This has been changed
Legislacerator
Old Apr 30th, 2008, 04:45 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer
do i want to know who/what darkon is
FIREBALL, FIREBALL, HEALING SPELL, SWORD, SWOOOOOOOOORD
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 30th, 2008, 04:50 PM       
what about fans of collectible card games, where do they rank
Legislacerator
Old Apr 30th, 2008, 04:50 PM       
good point willie, where do you think it should go?
OH GOD
Old Apr 30th, 2008, 04:51 PM       
just below warhammer people, i think?
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 30th, 2008, 04:51 PM       
Since I'm assuming this list isn't limited to internet and gaming stuff what about math/science geeks?

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 30th, 2008, 04:52 PM       
I dunno, I've seen warhammer people use rulers
OH GOD
Old Apr 30th, 2008, 04:54 PM       
have you ever watched a cardgame dude build a deck while talking to themselves
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Apr 30th, 2008, 04:57 PM       
And I've seen entire lives wasted in the basement of parent's houses. Eric suggests we split up warhammer into players and people who build and paint their own models, and put CCGers between the two.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Can't say I have

That sounds pretty damned hilarious, though
I've seen a cardgame dude start wailing on a guy that accidentally bent one in half

☆☆☆☆☆
I don't see cosplay.
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Apr 30th, 2008, 04:58 PM       
I'd say math/science/history/leaning geeks would be pretty highish
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 30th, 2008, 04:58 PM       
I'd paint those gay little models for my buddies

I couldn't give less of a rat's ass about the game, but they're sure fun to paint those little details
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Apr 30th, 2008, 04:59 PM       
I was assuming cosplayers would be in LARPers. Would you all like them to be split up so that Cosplayers are right above LARPers?
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 30th, 2008, 04:59 PM       
Dear God, Willie, where did you FIND those people, that's comedy gold