Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Mocker
El Blanco is probably a spambot
Old Apr 3rd, 2006, 10:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ranxer
more people share the 9/11 doubts than you give credit to.
And? Since when is reality a democratic process? It either is there or it ain't. We don't vote on it. A billion people can tell me the world is flat, but I can see for a fact it isn't.

So, either come with actual facts instead of shaddowy aspersions and grainy video that doesn't show a damned thing, or quit wasting my time.

Quote:
we will multiply
Hey, if its one thing stupid people do really well, its breed.

Quote:
or i'll move to canada, um, deadline being around 2008 maybe, unless i'm put in prison for attending the april 29 antiwar rally in ny, i'll have a different perspective from that i wrecken.
Damn, the internet just makes everyone's balls 10x bigger. It must be great to write a check you'll never have to cash.

How many people here alone have claimed they are skipping to Canada or some other country? How many have gone through with it?

And you've already given yourself a backdoor out. Pussy.
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old Apr 3rd, 2006, 10:03 PM       
I think they're two distinct people.

Scary.
Mocker
El Blanco is probably a spambot
Old Apr 3rd, 2006, 10:04 PM       
Ya, the style is different enough, I've just seen like that shit before.
Now with less sodium!

Immortal Goat is probably a spambot
Old Apr 4th, 2006, 01:38 AM       
Geggy, I think it's adorable that you're so stout-hearted, but come on. "The things that I KNOW"? You don't KNOW shit, and no one else does, with maybe the exception of the president and vice president. There is no conclusive, inarguable proof so far. If there was, we'd have thrown out the entire administration.

Oh, and it was cute how you referenced V for Vendetta there. Great movie, but guess what? It's never going to happen. Never. No, put the mask down, it's not going to happen.

Ok, you can wear it at halloween, but not until then.
Mocker
Old Apr 4th, 2006, 01:47 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geggy
If a person calls me mentally unstable because I have my doubts about 9/11 and try to use it as a tool to overthrow the neocons, then thats just fucking bizarre.
Get help.
ranxer is probably a spambot
Old Apr 4th, 2006, 11:49 AM       
heh, same old smearing, ad hominem, smartass mocken group, i think we had this same discussion a few years ago.

blanco, canada is not an out, its a break from talking to some of the most mind controlled people on the planet. seriously, it's my view that if not enough people wake up to this corporate destruction of our flawed democracy then america is screwed. I may leave in the 4th wave of people or stay to pick up the pieces, but its not an out if i leave, it might be a break, a breather, a change, but there is no out.
the planet is too small for there to be an out anywhere.

Quote:
So, either come with actual facts instead of shaddowy aspersions and grainy video that doesn't show a damned thing, or quit wasting my time.
I'm here after reading David Ray Griffins book "The 9/11 Commission Report: Omissions and Distortions" http://www.informationclearinghouse....rticle8765.htm

and after reading Dr. Steven Jones research on the collapse of the trade towers www.physics.byu.edu/research/energy/htm7.html

and after reading many of statements and speeches by academics for 9/11 truth www.scholarsfor911truth.org

i can't really spoon feed you the info, there's just too much of it.
If you can't read the info put forward in text and video then maybe i'm just wasting your time after all, but i can't stop trying to spread the info that i see as worth my time.
Mocker
Old Apr 4th, 2006, 12:30 PM       
You should be careful about what you read and hear, ranxer.
Mocker

Abcdxxxx is probably a spambot
Old Apr 4th, 2006, 02:55 PM       
Quote:
I'm here after reading David Ray Griffins book "The 9/11 Commission Report: Omissions and Distortions" http://www.informationclearinghouse....rticle8765.htm

and after reading Dr. Steven Jones research on the collapse of the trade towers www.physics.byu.edu/research/energy/htm7.html
Maybe you should start over from the beginning and try some Dr. Suess on the off chance you can still deprogram yourself.
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Apr 4th, 2006, 03:29 PM       
Believe me, ranxer, some of the people are never going to get it. But it is amusing to see they are refusing to take a closer look and throw insults at our faces like children. It's scary what this country has turned into.

Let me summarize about what I know by asking these questions and maybe it will push you into doing your own research....remember, these are pretty legimate questions...not conspiracy theories, BECAUSE YOU WERE THERE AND SAW THE WHOLE THING....

So tell me...

How was it possible that Osama bin Laden was named the culprit within 7 hours of the attacks when the Bush adinistration had claimed they had no prior knowledge of the operation being planned? Do you think the FBI was given enough time to gather information to support that accusation let alone Osama denying he had any knowledge of the plot?

How was it possible for the amateur pilots to fly planes off course, turn off transponders and be able to find their intended targets, let alone defeating the most technology advanced defense system in the world?

The pentagon was struck by a boeing ONE HOUR after the first attack in New York City without any scramblings of fighter jets to protect Washington DC. The incompetence theory is laughable.

Why was the collapsing of WTC7, which was not hit by a plane and fell in a free fall manner in just 7 seconds, not included the 9/11 commission report?
Mocker

Abcdxxxx is probably a spambot
Old Apr 4th, 2006, 03:39 PM       
and why did you insist on dying you hair so people would think you're the good sister?
say what now?
Old Apr 4th, 2006, 03:44 PM       
You see...this is what I'm talking about...

*pop*
Old Apr 4th, 2006, 06:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinTheOmnivore

can you be a little more specific or are you just dismissing everything i linked without looking into it? :P
Mocker
Old Apr 4th, 2006, 06:33 PM       
the latter, yes.
Old Apr 4th, 2006, 07:33 PM       
you know your working for the bush admin without pay.
Mocker
Old Apr 4th, 2006, 07:36 PM       
Funny, I was thinking the same thing about you and Geggy.

You certainly work a lot harder at it than I do.
Rating: Yes.
Spectre X is probably a spambot
Old Apr 5th, 2006, 05:30 AM       
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinTheOmnivore

can you be a little more specific or are you just dismissing everything i linked without looking into it? :P
I did look at one of those links. The second one.

Yes, the WTC was built with 47 big solid steel columns.

Yes, it was designed to withstand aeroplanes crashing into them.

BUT, they weren't designed to withstand big giant fucking Boeing 767s crashing into them near top speed. If you look at the videos, you can see that the planes nearly go right through the fucking towers. It's not hard to imagine that something with that much force would severely weaken the building's core.

Add to that a rather shoddy construction lacking any sufficient fire-proofing, and you've got a recipe for disaster.

You see, the WTC's floors were made of plates covered in concrete held up with truses. These truses were fireproofed insufficiently, and they were arranged in such a way that, though extremely strong, should only a bit of them fail, they'd fail completely. Add to that most of the existing fireproofing probably being blown away by a huge chunk of metal crashing into it at 800 or so kilometres per hour, and, well, you figure it out, corky.

They were strong, but they couldn't withstand a lot of punishment, and that's why the building collapsed.
say what now?
Old Apr 5th, 2006, 08:36 AM       

Are those explosive charges shooting out hundreds of feet away at high speed? Or what do you think it is?

How do you explain the concrete that was pulverized into dust and small bits?

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/IM..._firehouse.wmv

A 5 second video clip of firefighters discussing the collapsing of WTC. Was it explosives that they heard or was it something else?

ANd look at ranxer's avatar...that is world trade center 7. It was not hit by a plane. No raging inferno. Yet it collapsed symmetrically, straight down to the foot print. Why?

Another interesting "coincidence"...Marvin Bush, W. Bush's younger brother, was the head of security of WTC at the time of the attack.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvin_Bush
Old Apr 5th, 2006, 09:41 AM       
I don't know about the concrete. Maybe it was crushed because something really fucking huge fell on it?
say what now?
Old Apr 5th, 2006, 10:33 AM       
Ooh ooh...or..or..maybe...maybe it was the explosions that brought down the towers. Maybe...maybe...islamic terrorists packed the microwaves inside every break rooms in the twin towers with hot dogs and soda cans and set the timer to 30 minutes and 60 minutes.

I have another question. How do you explain the fact that WTC buildings 5 and 6 (pictured above) which stood closer to buildings 1 and 2, has far thinner steel columns than buildings 1, 2 and 7 and suffered more damage than building 7, did not collapse after being mauled by the collapsings of south and north towers?
Old Apr 5th, 2006, 10:54 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectre X
Yes, it was designed to withstand aeroplanes crashing into them.

BUT, they weren't designed to withstand big giant fucking Boeing 767s crashing into them near top speed. If you look at the videos, you can see that the planes nearly go right through the fucking towers. It's not hard to imagine that something with that much force would severely weaken the building's core.
plausible, yes, but,
1. neither plane hit the center of the towers yet both towers fell almost straight down. i would have a lot of doubt about the demolition theories if they tipped over.
2. Then there's the rate of fall being nearly at the speed of freefall, just doesnt make sense unless there was timed demolition.
3. explosion of debris as geggy pointed out.
4. molten metal in the rubble that burned for weeks and couldn't be put out, that lends to the demolition theory and this might be one of the most critical pieces of evidence.
5. i don't know enough about the pulverization of the concrete but its existance is problematic to the bush admins theory and needs to be explained better.

none of these oddities were addressed by the commission report.
Old Apr 5th, 2006, 11:18 AM       
Was it later confirmed that the molten metal was steel? Because there are other metals, you know.

And I'm pretty sure that the planes hit the central columns. Maybe not head-on, but they did hit them, seeing as both planes practically went right through the towers. You can see it on all of the videos. Woooosh KABOOOOM pow.

The explosions as far as I can tell weren't that big at all, and oculd easily be attributed to stuff just buckling under pressure.

And do you know how they demolish those really big smokestacks without using explosives? They send a guy up there to knock bits of the top down into the stack. Eventually there's so much crap down in that thing that the walls just suddenly rupture and send the whole thing crashing down. The guy's tethered to a crane, of course.

The same principle applies here. Probably so much junk piled up at the weak points that they eventually just quit altogether. This happens quite suddenly, as all of the walls more or less similtaneously blow outward and desintegrate.
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Apr 5th, 2006, 12:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geggy
How was it possible that Osama bin Laden was named the culprit within 7 hours of the attacks when the Bush adinistration had claimed they had no prior knowledge of the operation being planned?
Too easy. 7 hours is plenty of time for Al Qaeda to get the blame. I seem to recall a few other terrorist organizations tried to take credit, some just hours after the event, but that Al Qaeda was the most likely one.

Quote:
How was it possible for the amateur pilots to fly planes off course, turn off transponders and be able to find their intended targets, let alone defeating the most technology advanced defense system in the world?

The pentagon was struck by a boeing ONE HOUR after the first attack in New York City without any scramblings of fighter jets to protect Washington DC. The incompetence theory is laughable.
This is probably the strangest part of 9/11 for anyone who's an amateur pilot - I don't know the exact details, cuz I'm not one, but talk to one sometime. Things did not occur that should have on that day. It could have been gross negligence, it could have been bribes or coercion. Even so, we don't know who coerced who, and likely never will. To assume it was individuals in the government is irresponsible, but one cannot completely ignore the possibility that events that might have been prevented were allowed to proceed (not unlike like the Pearl Harbor conspiracy theories) - perhaps with the thought that the outcome would not have been quite the disaster it was.

Quote:
Why was the collapsing of WTC7, which was not hit by a plane and fell in a free fall manner in just 7 seconds, not included the 9/11 commission report?
That study is still under way I think.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7_World...enter#Collapse

There's definitely plenty of material there for conspiracy theorists to seize upon, but nothing conclusive. Just lots of unaswered questions, that likely will stay unanswered for the forseeable future.
say what now?
Old Apr 5th, 2006, 01:40 PM       
Well, if you try to connect the dots of all the "coincidences" and the cover ups surrounding 9/11, as there are far too many of them, you can probably easily come to a conclusion.

Like starting with PNAC's "Rebuilding America's Defense SYstem" document mentioning that, to be able to reach their goal of invading the middle east, they would need something like "catalyzing event —like a new Pearl Harbor" as a pretext.

http://newamericancentury.org/Rebuil...asDefenses.pdf (page 51)

Rebuilding America's Defenses
In September 2000, the PNAC issued a 90-page report entitled Rebuilding America's Defenses: Strategies, Forces, And Resources For A New Century, proceeding "from the belief that America should seek to preserve and extend its position of global leadership by maintaining the preeminence of U.S. military forces." The report has been the subject of much analysis and criticism.

Also the war game exercises that took place on 9/11 during the attacks....

From 9/11 commission report...

116. On 9/11, NORAD was scheduled to conduct a military exercise, Vigilant Guardian, which postulated a bomber attack from the former Soviet Union. We investigated whether military preparations for the large-scale exercise compromised the military's response to the real-world terrorist attack on 9/11. According to General Eberhart, "it took about 30 seconds" to make the adjustment to the real-world situation. Ralph Eberhart testimony, June 17, 2004. We found that the response was, if anything, expedited by the increased number of staff at the sectors and at NORAD because of the scheduled exercise.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_gam...ember_11,_2001

It didnt mention that Dick Cheney was the commander of the wargame exercises on 9/11...

I have too many more "coincidences" to list but I'll try to add more when I have the time...
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Apr 5th, 2006, 04:57 PM       
Geggy ignored Spectre X's evidence.

Ziggy def makes the most sense. Geggy try listening to him. Also wasn't it known that Bin Laden declared war on the U.S. and told reporters like a year or so before that he was planning to attack the U.S. big. But then again according to Geggy he is still working for the CIA maybe!

I saw a good hour special on the WTC7 building that explained why it fell. Fucking History Channel is in bed with the Bush administration.
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Apr 5th, 2006, 08:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant10708
Ziggy def makes the most sense.
Houston, we have a problem...