Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 3rd, 2009, 05:37 PM       
slrpee fetish ewww
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 3rd, 2009, 05:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
I'm coming over for dinner at your house. I will make you some sort of slurpee equivalent and we can discuss our similar interests.

How was the festival?
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 3rd, 2009, 08:12 PM       

i think i'd like to spend my life traveling the world and hiking in different landscapes because so far i've only done so in the appalachians and underground.

like, i'm sure when i went to wisconsin back in 2006 i could have found some plenty nice places to wander around and see wildlife, but it rained that whole week and the girl i was dating was a bitch.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Aug 3rd, 2009, 09:48 PM       
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_McCandless
beautiful freak
Aimless is probably a spambot
Old Aug 3rd, 2009, 11:27 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
slrpee fetish ewww
sticky. <3
beautiful freak
Old Aug 3rd, 2009, 11:37 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
How was the festival?

The flaming lips or the dinner? I haven't seen them yet, not till the 20th.. want to go?
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 3rd, 2009, 11:42 PM       
I don't think I can wait till the 20th for dinner.
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 3rd, 2009, 11:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
yeah, man. like the day after i finished reading the book, they announced the movie.

which i had to see in annandale, the town in which he had grown up. it wasn't playing anywhere else locally.
beautiful freak
Old Aug 3rd, 2009, 11:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
I don't think I can wait till the 20th for dinner.
where do you live? I will have it ready by the time you get here.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 4th, 2009, 03:46 AM       
Aaargh that's actually a really nice picture. I wish I was there.
Old Aug 4th, 2009, 09:46 AM       
totally disappointing hike. it's along the blue ridge parkway so it's way too accessible and short. the woods near the summit were pretty cool to wander around in a bit, had a lot of cool moss-covered rocks.

http://www.klimp.dk/glown/nelsonco.htm that's probably my favorite hike, though i couldn't do it in my current state!
SKATASTIC
Old Aug 4th, 2009, 02:15 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
where do you live? I will have it ready by the time you get here.
On my way and hungry.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 5th, 2009, 01:44 AM       
Yeaaaah bitches
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 5th, 2009, 01:49 AM       
Dixie? What a retarded fucking name. YOU SOME KINDA YOKEL? SORRY BUT THESE HUR MSG FORUUUUMZ DONT APPREcIATE FOLKS FROM THE BIBLE belt SO IM AFRAID YOURE jUSt GONNA HAVE TO SKIDADDlY TO A MESSAGE BOARD ABOut loving JESUS AND THE AMERIcAN FLAG; THIS MESSAGE BOARD JUST ISNT YOUR STYLE (flannel).

dixie
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 5th, 2009, 01:57 AM       
I fucking love it
Egg
Old Aug 5th, 2009, 02:01 AM       
CLEMENT'S BACK!
<3
Egg
Old Aug 5th, 2009, 02:53 AM       
I think I'm getting a new tattoo this week.
I'm totally excited
:D
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 5th, 2009, 05:22 AM       
dixie is new here and she is also being noob bashed!
Egg
Old Aug 5th, 2009, 05:53 AM       
kahl cansmell the ink on my parental consent form
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 5th, 2009, 06:05 AM       
I remember Dixie's avatar from about six years ago.

Aargh, that looks new and interesting to me. I don't knoe if I will ever go to the US though. Here are some pictures from the last bushwalk I went on, it's in my home state of Tasmania:

They are from the overland track, which takes about 7-9 days to do fully. I only really do the short walks, so I didn't do it fully.

If you have more then post them.
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 5th, 2009, 06:44 AM       
That is some sexy vegetation.
Old Aug 5th, 2009, 08:31 AM       
dude, that's awesome. so different from what i'm used to.

i have a bunch/not really that many pictures from places.
http://www.klimp.dk/glown/us19.htm
http://www.klimp.dk/glown/brc.htm
http://www.klimp.dk/glown/whiteoak.htm
http://www.klimp.dk/glown/cathedral.htm
http://www.klimp.dk/glown/nova.htm
http://www.klimp.dk/glown/coopers.htm

though i should really start going out and taking more trips now that i'm in the mountains again.
Old Aug 5th, 2009, 11:10 AM       
The snow pictures in Cathedral State Park are the best.
Old Aug 5th, 2009, 05:02 PM       
Thanks. Yeah, those are probably my favorites as well. I had one of the pictures as my wallpaper for some time.

http://www.new.facebook.com/album.ph...86&id=68139323
There may be different pictures from the same set on there.

That was a very peaceful day.

That park is pretty heavily in danger thanks to woolly adelgid. It's basically one of two spots in West Virginia that have never been timbered.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 5th, 2009, 05:31 PM       
How's this for fucked?

I can no longer afford the public transportation our county provides for the disabled.

Every year, they make us fill out a big long thing proving how disabled and po' we are, and this year instead of a bus pass we got a letter saying funding had been cut.

They followed that up with a letter saying that we now have to buy superexpensive bus passes that are ridiculous in their fine print and that no one can afford. You can buy a month pass, with a limited amount of one-way rides, for $100. You have to pay up front in cash and the pass is only good for that calendar month, nonreplacable if stolen or lost.

They also notified us that they are no longer leaving the immediate area, but if you are willing to fork over some extra cash they'll drop you off at another county's bus stop in a sort of questionable location. Great fun if you're alone in a wheelchair.

I predict a lot more shut-ins.