Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Vibecrewangel is probably a spambot
Old May 5th, 2003, 12:09 PM        Language
Interesting.

I'll be looking into this. Next new batch of information to add to the trivia in my brain.
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old May 5th, 2003, 12:19 PM        Re: .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vibecrewangel
I am sort of amused that there is a legitimate field of study that expains something so simple to understand that a degree should be unnecessary. Sheesh, it's pretty obvious that the only reason Americans learn English first or Germans learn German first or French learn French first is because it is what you are taught from birth.
I'm going to have to read up on it to find out how much more in depth these studies go.
There is a hell of a lot more to those studies than that! I suggest you look up "Language Acquisition Device" on the internet, as well as "Language Acquisition Support System".
Vibecrewangel is probably a spambot
Old May 5th, 2003, 12:28 PM        Language
Danke'.

Have a place to start now.
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old May 5th, 2003, 12:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceZeb
Yes, Kevin, I am sorry. I am going out to read up on Mao. Because to understand Mao, you have to read his book. Because, as we all know, reading a book on someone is how you understand him. Now, even though he initiated the "Great Leap Foward" which murdered millions and starved many others, I cannot begin to understand his feelings. He just may have been a young man who was rejected by a girl in his day. I mean, who are we to judge him? We all must read his book before we can form an opinion on the guy. If I see a guy on the news who has held up a bank and slayed 3 people, I can truly understand him unless I read his book. Because, to truly know what someone is about, I need to read about him and his feeeeelllliiinnnnggggsssss.
You are a stupid, stupid man.

Quote:
So, in other words, I can not say that Lucifer is the father of evil because I haven't heard "his side of the story". I can't just trust God, who created everything in existance. And I am an idiot, a lazy one in fact, becuase I trust God's views on His fallen Second In Command.
So we know nothing then about Lucifer's background? The Bible mentions nothing of it, eh? Idiot.

Quote:
Am I clear on this or do you need to dumb it down for me?
Fantastic.

Zosimus is probably a spambot
Old May 5th, 2003, 02:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceZeb
Also, time and time and time AGAIN he has been proven to be an Ivory Tower idiot.

But you don't have to read about someone to understand them. .
Time to get with it Vince! If you are going to throw out postulates right and left, then I dare say that its time, for you to pull you whiny ass together and start coughing up REAL facts. Do you know what "facts" are Vince?
Here is a small hint: Its those little words that back up what you say, especially helpful when throwing out (retarded) postulates!